Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
c'mon... Life is not fair!!! (AB related) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : c'mon... Life is not fair!!! (AB related)

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2004, 09:25 PM
I'm so frickin' (or whatever it's spelled!) jealous right now...

Jeff Hanson called a girl from The Pit who called her friends to meet them somewhere in Orlando... Turns out he let them hear the new AB album.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

why cool stuff like that never happens to me (or to you)? :(

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2004, 09:32 PM
ahhh... sorry for that, but I feel better now.

Still, I never won anything (contest, lottery and stuff), I never got to know the right people, I never got to live in FL! lol!

CollectiveSoul
06-11-2004, 09:35 PM
oook

hayley
06-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Woah, that's weird. But cool, lucky them.

Higher_Desire
06-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I read that too. I wish I was that tight with them. I'd be willing to hop onto the next flight to Florida if I was invited. We really need to get Michael to realize the superiority of of the Feed and ABrocks.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium
06-12-2004, 07:35 AM
Hey, I agree a little bit... They could give CF something sometime... The only big thing we've had was the Punisher contest, and that wasn't even related to Creed!!

The Lithium
06-12-2004, 07:38 AM
ahhh... sorry for that, but I feel better now.

Still, I never won anything (contest, lottery and stuff), I never got to know the right people, I never got to live in FL! lol!

Hey, you're one of the Creed-freaks I look up to most!! You always have the right thoughts and the cool info!!

aussiecreeder
06-12-2004, 08:08 AM
wow I am insanely jealous at this good for them though I guess.......

ctfan
06-12-2004, 03:35 PM
We really need to get Michael to realize the superiority of of the Feed and ABrocks.

H-D :pimp:

GOOD LUCK!! :D

Bridge of Clay
06-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Hey, you're one of the Creed-freaks I look up too most!! You always have the right thoughts and the cool info!!

LOL!

Yeah, I'm the man!!! ;)

Dogstar
06-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Soooooo, did anyone at the Pit who heard the album have anything to say??? I'm not registered over there, so I don't know what, if anything, they said. :D

SistahSami
06-12-2004, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=Dogstar]Soooooo, did anyone at the Pit who heard the album have anything to say??? I'm not registered over there, so I don't know what, if anything, they said. :D[/QUOTE

Dogstar, this is what I said over there, I'm just going to copy and paste. It was great! :D

What a great day!

Mr. Hanson (Jeff) greeted us, and was so welcoming.

He wants you to know, and the band wants you to know, that it is about us "the fans" and having fun, and just making it happen!

I tell you what, Mr. Hanson put in the music, and when I heard it I couldn't stop moving my foot, and listening to the words, but I wanted more. Then Mark started tearing it up, and the words, went to OMG, he is speaking for me, and the drums and the bass, together they are soul mates.

It was such an amazing experince hearing the words to these songs, and hearing the music and hearing Myles sing, he puts it all out there. It is the most incredicble voice that I have ever heard. Being a Creed fan, and hearing the music, I can tell you, You will be amazed. You just have to hear it.

He played us three songs, the last a rough cut, or something like that he said. Still it was amazing!

The Over seas fans will be happy to know that they have you top on the list for shows! They know you have been left out, and expect the tour to kick off out of the US for you! It's coming, so be ready!

They hope that the HOB in Orlando will be the first show, but not confirmed.

Jeff showed us pictures of his son's b-day party and all the guys, it is about family, fun and friends!

I just want to thank Jeff Hanson, sweet (Kathleen) for the communication, and Alter Bridge, for just caring enough about us to take the time to do this. Thank you!

Dogstar
06-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Way cool, Sami. Thanks for that. Boy, it sounds cool. I so can't wait to hear it.

Bridge of Clay
06-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Sami, did Submersed was mentioned when you were there?

SistahSami
06-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Sami, did Submersed was mentioned when you were there?

No, not that I recall. I do see your other thread though, so I guess they will be with them.

Your welcome Dogstar! ;)

Bridge of Clay
06-12-2004, 11:26 PM
thanks!

yep, I don't think they're under JHMP... I'd have to check that.

aussiecreeder
06-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Sami you should have posted that over at the AB board (sorry the other one Steve) *waits to get bonked on the head by Steve* Now that has me excited! :D

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 07:27 AM
LOL!

Yeah, I'm the man!!! ;)

You are! High five mate!

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 07:33 AM
Mr. Hanson (Jeff) greeted us, and was so welcoming.

Hey Sami, I've heard that he told you that AB will head to Europe BEFORE US!!! Is that for real?!?! Gotta be man, gotta be! :D :D

SistahSami
06-13-2004, 07:49 AM
Hey Sami, I've heard that he told you that AB will head to Europe BEFORE US!!! Is that for real?!?! Gotta be man, gotta be! :D :D

Yep extreme, that is what he said! He wasn't for sure about how many shows (he mentioned maybe three) but they want to kick it off there, come back to the States, then go back overseas. Everyone in the room was very excited about hearing that. :)

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 08:02 AM
Just 3?? There is no way they are gonna play in Stockholm, (SWEDEN), if they are supposed to just put on 3 shows... They problably wanna play in the bigger cities like London, Paris, Amsterdam or Brussels. Damn!! If I am truely lucky I might get to catch them then, but I don't think so... But it would be SO cool to watch the first Alter Bridge concert ever... Oh well, I guess I'll get to see them when they are coming back after US... Thanks for the info anyway, and oh... By the way... Call me "Lith", everyone else does!!

SistahSami
06-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Just 3?? There is no way they are gonna play in Stockholm, (SWEDEN), if they are supposed to just put on 3 shows... They problably wanna play in the bigger cities like London, Paris, Amsterdam or Brussels. Damn!! If I am truely lucky I might get to catch them then, but I don't think so... But it would be SO cool to watch the first Alter Bridge concert ever... Oh well, I guess I'll get to see them when they are coming back after US... Thanks for the info anyway, and oh... By the way... Call me "Lith", everyone else does!!

They may try to squeeze in more, it wasn't concrete on how many, and is still being discussed at this point. I do know that they want and are going over, that was for sure from Jeff. I guess we will just have to see what they can work out, but I am excited for you all over there!

Lith, it is! ;)

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 10:00 AM
It's very cool that they are going to open here, but Creed have never been anywhere close to the north of Europe... I'm sure I'll see them this tour, but problably after the US one... Even if I still hope for the lil opening tour...