Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Where's the todays answer? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Where's the todays answer?

alterflip
06-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Ok!
right me if im wrong...but 60 Question in 60 Days should be starting today!
Shame wind-up!

GeeK_2004
06-11-2004, 12:48 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2004, 02:08 PM
it starts 10 days from today, June 21st. no one has ever said it would start today... everybody assumed it due the countdown...

but I also heard it would be 60 questions in 50 days... I dunno, but the deadline to submit questions is on June 15th, if I reckon.

So it makes sense if it starts later.

plummer
06-11-2004, 03:02 PM
it starts 10 days from today, June 21st. no one has ever said it would start today... everybody assumed it due the countdown...

but I also heard it would be 60 questions in 50 days... I dunno, but the deadline to submit questions is on June 15th, if I reckon.

So it makes sense if it starts later.

To quote AB.com:
Starting next Friday June 11th, the guys will answer one question a day for the next 60 days, and we'll post their answers here!

So you could either read that as the first answers will be posted today, or the first questions will be answered today.

Where'd you get June 21 from?

Dogstar
06-11-2004, 03:28 PM
I would think they meant that the answers would start being posted today, but the whole site isn't even really up yet, so who knows?

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2004, 04:10 PM
To quote AB.com:
Starting next Friday June 11th, the guys will answer one question a day for the next 60 days, and we'll post their answers here!

So you could either read that as the first answers will be posted today, or the first questions will be answered today.

Where'd you get June 21 from?

I know... but I was told it will begin only 10 days from now.

June 11th + 10 days = June 21st, right?

Shadow
06-11-2004, 09:29 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Did I totally miss something here???? I have no idea what anybody is talking about. Somebody please help me. :(

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2004, 09:31 PM
bad bad Robyn!!!

I guess you never took your time to check Alter Bridge's official site, didn't you?

You can submit 3 questions for the band there. They'll pick 60 questions to answer them in 60 days. (at least they were supposed to)

Shadow
06-11-2004, 09:55 PM
bad bad Robyn!!!

I guess you never took your time to check Alter Bridge's official site, didn't you?

You can submit 3 questions for the band there. They'll pick 60 questions to answer them in 60 days. (at least they were supposed to)
Guilty as charged.

I've had a very long and very, very busy week. I've been neglectful in going to the AB site.

Thank you Marcos :kiss:

Bridge of Clay
06-11-2004, 10:28 PM
no probs! I was just kidding you.

You're forgiven! ;) hehehe

hayley
06-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Hmm I'll have to think of something good to ask them.

The Lithium
06-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Ok!
right me if im wrong...but 60 Question in 60 Days should be starting today!
Shame wind-up!

If it should've started later they've could have made that A LITTLE BIT clearer!!

Bridge of Clay
06-12-2004, 04:24 PM
ok, stop complaining! the reason it got delayed is awesome!!!

How cool those guys are!!!

Instead of just answering the questions, Michael suggested them to record on video their answers, in order to make it more fan-friendly. They're taping it this weekend and will send to Wind-Up on monday.

So we will not only know the answers but we will watch them answering!!! I'm loving this band!

Jooji_2
06-12-2004, 08:14 PM
If anyone has access to....da, da, da, dummmmmm...the Creedpit....go there...apparently its been delayed...something about there being video with it...I'm not sure....when Michael talks all I hear is....blah...blah...blah...blah.

That, plus I dont' give a flip.....ooooooh....I think I just made a pun. hehe. :D

aussiecreeder
06-13-2004, 12:28 AM
If anyone has access to....da, da, da, dummmmmm...the Creedpit....go there...apparently its been delayed...something about there being video with it...I'm not sure....when Michael talks all I hear is....blah...blah...blah...blah.

That, plus I dont' give a flip.....ooooooh....I think I just made a pun. hehe. :D

thats not very nice, the guy gives us the updates and he gets a blah blah blah blah???????? :mad:

Echelon122
06-13-2004, 12:39 AM

funny I kinda hear the same thing when you post.

ctfan
06-13-2004, 12:48 AM

Wonder why he didn't just post the same thing here? I know he posts here. That's odd.....hmmmm :(

Echelon122
06-13-2004, 01:01 AM
He doesn't post everything everywhere. Probably thought someone would have posted it here by now.

tremontirocks!
06-13-2004, 02:06 AM
look at the name of the site peoples! CREEDFEED! Alterbridge are getting out of the "Creed" stuff and getting into "Alter Bridge" MODE :D Thats y michael isnt posting here much. Hes posting at all the alterbridge sites though! :D

aussiecreeder
06-13-2004, 04:00 AM
this is a great idea, should be great watching the video. should be entertaining and hopefully gives us a few laughs! :)

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 07:21 AM
ok, stop complaining! the reason it got delayed is awesome!!!

How cool those guys are!!!

Instead of just answering the questions, Michael suggested them to record on video their answers, in order to make it more fan-friendly. They're taping it this weekend and will send to Wind-Up on monday.

So we will not only know the answers but we will watch them answering!!! I'm loving this band!

Sounds Metallica-like! :D

Jooji_2
06-13-2004, 08:32 AM
thats not very nice, the guy gives us the updates and he gets a blah blah blah blah???????? :mad:

Get over it.....Michael and I aren't buddies. He knows that (or should). He's posted to me here and not been very nice either. He's an adult....he just needs to accept my sense of humor.

That doesn't mean that everyone here doesn't appreciate what he does. The beef is between me and him. I didn't call him any names or say anything that would smear his good name....I just simply indicated that I don't pay attention to alot of what he says....that just me. :D

Jooji_2
06-13-2004, 08:34 AM
funny I kinda hear the same thing when you post.

I consider that an accomplishment then......... :D

Jooji_2
06-13-2004, 08:42 AM
look at the name of the site peoples! CREEDFEED! Alterbridge are getting out of the "Creed" stuff and getting into "Alter Bridge" MODE :D Thats y michael isnt posting here much. Hes posting at all the alterbridge sites though! :D

Ahem......maybe you need to tell some DJ's in New Orleans that Alterbridge is getting out of the "Creed" stuff. A wind-up PR person let them listen to the CD and they said it sounds just like "Creed"....but with a different singer. :D

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Hey Jooj, you made a hat-trick! :D

Bridge of Clay
06-13-2004, 02:39 PM
he just needs to accept my sense of humor.

what a crappy sense of humor.

and how about perhaps you, and just you, get a grip and realize that isn't the person you worship so much.

Stapp is a great singer, imo. But he's not a god. He has his faults and I have my faults, and everybody else here has their own faults... The fact that people adore him so much pushed him to be a person he's not. And that's why all the **** happened in 2002.

but hey, that's just me... I don't know why I'm replying your blah-blah-blah...

Jooji_2
06-13-2004, 05:51 PM
what a crappy sense of humor.

Why Thanks! :D

And I don't remember my mentioning Stapp's name anywhere in this thread.....nope....I don't think so. :D

Bridge of Clay
06-13-2004, 09:03 PM
yep! :D the whole board resumes to this post! :D I'm glad you liked it! :D You're welcome! :D And you're right! :D as usual! :D

Shadow
06-14-2004, 12:07 AM
I think you're wrong about Michael. He hasn't posted any less here at Creed Feed since the news broke. Last weekend after the news came out, he actually posted more. Like Erin said, he can't post the same information everywhere. Someone usually does copy and paste it - and the information does get around - and pretty quickly.

Bridge of Clay
06-14-2004, 12:17 AM
well said, Robyn!

Shadow
06-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Thank you Marcos!