Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Thanksgiving! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

JenRN
11-27-2002, 04:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great holiday! Fill yourselves with LOTS of great food and try not to have a food hangover!;) I will be back Sunday night, I am going above the "Mason Dixon Line" to the wild yankee world, the one I love so much! Take care!!! By the way this year I am thankful for you all, glad to have such a great group of people to talk to everyday who share such a cool common interest, CREED!!!!!:) :) :)

GoodGodGirl23
11-27-2002, 04:33 PM
Right back at ya, Hope all you have a Great Thanksgiving!!!:D :peace: :jam:

Read JDM
11-27-2002, 05:25 PM
Yeah, happy Thanksgiving everyone. Last Thanksgiving, I was just discovering Weathered...ah, what fond memories...

marlsy
11-27-2002, 05:41 PM
Happy Happy Happy Turkey Day!!! I am very thankful I found this board with such wonderful people on it !!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) :dork: :peacelove :P

SJack5802
11-27-2002, 05:46 PM
I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving. I hope I do.

Dogstar
11-27-2002, 06:25 PM
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I definitely am thankful for all the new friends Creed and this board have brought me! Don't eat too much tomorrow. :D

Xterminator27
11-27-2002, 06:31 PM
ha, i had thanksgiving weeks ago

TeriB19
11-27-2002, 07:28 PM
Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!! May you all have plenty of food, plenty of laughter and plenty of love for those all around you.

I am very thankful to have such a great group of friends to hang with here and hope to continue these friendships for a long long time!

Pittock
11-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am thankful for this board and all the great people on it. Wish I oculd be on more often!

TeriB19
11-27-2002, 11:03 PM
Mary we miss you!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
11-27-2002, 11:09 PM
Right back at ya babe!;) I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!:D :P :dancing: Stay safe to!:angel: :cool: Lov Ya All!:P :bounce:

souldancer
11-28-2002, 12:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :) Enjoy your day, however you spend it and may it be fillled with delightful food, company and beauty. Take a moment to reflect on all your gratitudes - past, present and future!
My appreciation goes out to all of you that make up this CF Board - you have brought much joy, laughter and fresh opinions to my days and nights. Thank you! Let's keep that Creed passion burning brightly in our souls!

Blessings for those families struggling to put food on their tables near and far; and how about a little respect for those poor turkeys too.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 12:18 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, I'm gonna watch football.

Dogstar
11-28-2002, 03:13 AM
*Bump*...I'm going to watch my Patriots tomorrow...woooo-hooo.

Wylde-Tremonti
11-28-2002, 11:41 AM
ooh...PATRIOTS SUCK! Go Rams......who aren't even playing....well GO RAMS ANYWAY!!!!!!!

Hey remember the cowboys:crest:broncos game last year! THAT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! YAYE!! Food Glorious FOOD!!!!!:) :dancing: :dancing:

I'm Thankful for my FAMILY, My Angel Boy Ian looking over me, my Good friends on Creedfeed, enough FOOD to eat!!;) A roof over my head, and prolly other things I can't think of right now....:angel: God bless all of you!!! Have a Great Day Again!!!:angel:

TeriB19
11-28-2002, 01:02 PM
My oldest daughter Jenn asked me what I was doing this morning. I told her I was cleaning out the oven. She asked me if I wouldn't rather be doing something else. And my answer was no, not really. I told her that I was thankful that I have an oven to clean, a fridge full of food to put into the oven, and a family for whom to cook all that food. So no, I wouldn't rather be doing anything differently. I am blessed to have the things I do, the family I do, and the good friends that I do. You are all on that list. Bless you all and have a great Thanksgiving!

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
My oldest daughter Jenn asked me what I was doing this morning. I told her I was cleaning out the oven. She asked me if I wouldn't rather be doing something else. And my answer was no, not really. I told her that I was thankful that I have an oven to clean, a fridge full of food to put into the oven, and a family for whom to cook all that food. So no, I wouldn't rather be doing anything differently. I am blessed to have the things I do, the family I do, and the good friends that I do. You are all on that list. Bless you all and have a great Thanksgiving!

:crying: Teri, That gave me goose bumps when I read that! Thankyou! ;) ( Those are tears of joy!)

Pittock
11-28-2002, 04:15 PM
Yes, thank you Teri for that thought of thankfulness. I am working today until 4 pm. I am thankful I have a job to go to, a home to live in, 2 healthy children, a loving husband, and all of my dear friends here on the board and otherwise. Happy Thanksgiving to all!;)

Mulletman
11-28-2002, 05:29 PM
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

gobble gobble gobble gob... *sound of a gun shot*...! HEY MAH!! I got em!!

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

gobble gobble gobble gob... *sound of a gun shot*...! HEY MAH!! I got em!!

:D Dat was funny! Mulletman!!!:lol: :lol: :silly: :roll: And do you sing for yer supper too?:tremonti: :band:

Dogstar
11-28-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Pittock
Yes, thank you Teri for that thought of thankfulness. I am working today until 4 pm. I am thankful I have a job to go to, a home to live in, 2 healthy children, a loving husband, and all of my dear friends here on the board and otherwise.

I started work at 5 p.m. and was thinking the same thing. I'm thankful I have a job to go to, and I still had a damn fine dinner at a friend's house. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night...And my Patriots won today...woooo-hooooo!:D

Wylde-Tremonti
11-28-2002, 06:20 PM
Hey goodGodgirl...I love that lil pigglet....."LIKE A PIG LOVE CORN!!!!!!"

Mulletman
11-28-2002, 06:33 PM
i dont get it....?

Wylde-Tremonti
11-28-2002, 06:37 PM
:peace:

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 10:46 PM
I feel like a stuffed turkey myself right about now!!!:rolleyes: OMG!! Been munching, and eatting since noon!!!:embarass: :eek:

TeriB19
11-28-2002, 10:50 PM
I need the police here next holiday to stop me from having seconds AND dessert within 15 minutes of each other. GGG, if I weren't wearing sweats, my jeans would've split and I'd be out looking for new ones tomorrow! I feel like a pig from one of your avatars, and not one of those cute little ones.

Siana
11-29-2002, 08:54 AM
Happy Thanksgiving day to all who celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!