Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Best Christmas Present You've Ever Received [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas Present You've Ever Received

DangerousDan85
11-27-2002, 12:57 AM
What is the best Christmas present you have ever received.

hayley
11-27-2002, 12:59 AM
haha that's easy, my birth!!!;)

DangerousDan85
11-27-2002, 01:20 AM
is it cool having a b-day on Christmas. It would just stink to have to wait a whole year for both.

hayley
11-27-2002, 01:26 AM
yeah, well it's ok, cauze well you get to share your birthday with the whole world and extra pressies...LOl but there are downsides to it aswell, cauze usually on a normal person's bday the first thing their parent's/siblings would say to them would be HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and you feel all special. but on christmas it's not that....it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!! and you don't feel as special..but yeah sometimes people are just thinking bout Christmas, and that i'm not turning a year older....and so that means that sometimes even i don't think about it, and when i wake up it's like, MERRY CHRISTMAS hayley! and then, oh yeh your bday.

DangerousDan85
11-27-2002, 01:28 AM
and everyone is getting presents on the same day as your bday

DangerousDan85
11-27-2002, 01:29 AM
when do you have cake

hayley
11-27-2002, 01:31 AM
well the xmas one is my cake, but i also have one later on, too, just for me...and when we have Christmas dinner, there is this lovely candle that we have in the middle of the table, it has been there every christmas since i can member, and i get to blow the candle out every time...oh ya and put the angel on top of the xmas tree.:angel:

DangerousDan85
11-27-2002, 01:37 AM
cool

hotforscott
11-27-2002, 01:42 AM
my daughter's birthday is 12/23 and she always seems to get "COMBINED" gifts. Like 1 present for both. I always do her parties 2 weeks prior and totally separate because my little boys is in June and he always gets tons of stuff and then also at Christmas so I try to make sure she doesn't get the shaft. I think she will dislike the "combined" gift thing when she's a teenager, she will be 4 this December and hasn't gotten to terrilby sassy yet, but I definitly see the potential for it. did you ever get combined gifts from people being that your birthday is on Christmas.

hotforscott
11-27-2002, 01:43 AM
my neatest christmas present was my wedding ring. the next best is this years trip to chicago for creed on 12/29.

DangerousDan85
11-27-2002, 01:46 AM
mine would have the X-Box I got last year. It was very generous of my parents.

hayley
11-27-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>my daughter's birthday is 12/23 and she always seems to get "COMBINED" gifts. Like 1 present for both. I always do her parties 2 weeks prior and totally separate because my little boys is in June and he always gets tons of stuff and then also at Christmas so I try to make sure she doesn't get the shaft. I think she will dislike the "combined" gift thing when she's a teenager, she will be 4 this December and hasn't gotten to terrilby sassy yet, but I definitly see the potential for it. &nbsp;did you ever get combined gifts from people being that your birthday is on Christmas. </b>

well i thnk i did when i was much younger, prolly the age your child is at now, but becauze i am getting older, it matters more.

Bridge of Clay
11-27-2002, 07:18 AM
definately my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

hotforscott
11-27-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
well i thnk i did when i was much younger, prolly the age your child is at now, but becauze i am getting older, it matters more.

thanks, i will keep tha in mind.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 12:16 AM
I love dogs, mine is turning three Jan. 6

hayley
11-28-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
thanks, i will keep tha in mind.

that's fine!
it's just that wen you are little it doesn't matter one bit, cauze you think that just one present is sooo cool and you are the luckiest person in the world, but as you get older, you want more stuff, well not just that, but the fact that it starts getting to you that your bday is on christmas (or cupla days before in your case) and you don't really like getting just one present, i mean Christmas is one thing, and you liek to think that your Bday is a totally different thing.:)

hayley
11-28-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
I love dogs, &nbsp;mine is turning three Jan. 6

yeah same! what kind is yours?
unfortunatly i don't have a dog, cauze i am allergic to their hair.:mad:

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:20 AM
I'm allergic to dogs also. My dog is a Papillion, really cute and friendly. He sheds, but he doesn't have "dog dander" and that's what I'm allergic to so it doesn't bother me. He's small (12 pounds) and has big ears (like a butterfly). Papillion means butterfly in french. He's french and he's a rare breed, great dog. Next time Sjack is on you should ask him about my dog because I'm friends with him (Scott) and he has seen my dog.

hayley
11-28-2002, 01:30 AM
oh that's cool!
Your dog soundz soooo cute!!!
Where did the name come from? Papillion that is a very nice name!
But yeah isn't it annoying having an allergy like that? mine hapens when ever i pat a dog that has especilly long hair, and the hair goesand get's all over my hands, then i can feel it irritating my eyes, so i go and itch them, and they get all red and puffy and itchy.:mad: It's so annoying, so whenever i go to sleepover at someones house, and they have pets, i have to take these godamn pills with me.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:35 AM
Papillion (pap'e'yon) mean butterfly in French

Yeah my uncle has a Siberian Huskey named Rex and he sheds soooooooo much. My allergies are off the chart at their house. I love him though, he's nice and it's hilarious, because he doesn't bark he howls.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:36 AM
I'm allergic to everything

hayley
11-28-2002, 01:41 AM
tell me.....i'm allergic to cat hair, dog hair, Peniclillin, pollen, and i think that's it....and some soaps...:(

hayley
11-28-2002, 01:42 AM
Papillion (pap'e'yon) mean butterfly in French

Yeah my uncle has a Siberian Huskey named Rex and he sheds soooooooo much. My allergies are off the chart at their house. I love him though, he's nice and it's hilarious, because he doesn't bark he howls.

lol...yeh i HATE it when they shed cauze i get wheezy like shit.:mad: :mad: aman it makes me sooo mad that we can't even have a dog as a PET

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:44 AM
me dogs, cats, grass, carpet, chocalate, dairy, potatoes, wheat, dust, dust mites, ragweed, pollen, all other airborn allergies, wool, and there are probably more I can't think of.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:45 AM
corn (corn syrup) it's in candy and soda and a lot of other things.

hayley
11-28-2002, 01:46 AM
oh yeah i'm allergic to grass aswell but only freshly mown grass.
But OMG carpet? man that must suck...is your house carpeted?
and chocolate? wow do i feel sorry for you!!! you are missin out on the sweetest most nicest thing ever!! lol sorry i won't talk bout chocolate.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:52 AM
I can have a little bit, but not a candy bar or anything. The carpet bothers me if I lay on it or if my face is on it. It makes my skin itch and turn red, so when I watch T.V I lay a blanket down.

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 01:58 AM
what time is it in N.Z?

hayley
11-28-2002, 02:13 AM
I can have a little bit, but not a candy bar or anything. The carpet bothers me if I lay on it or if my face is on it. It makes my skin itch and turn red, so when I watch T.V I lay a blanket down.

yeah well at least you can still be on it.

and well right now when i am posting this it is 8.15pm on Thursday.:P

what about your time?

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 02:16 AM
2:15 AM (should probably go to sleep, but am addicted to posting)

In Granger, IN, USA

hayley
11-28-2002, 02:19 AM
wow that is late...but yeah man if i tried to post that long,to the early hours of the mornin, i'd prolly get my ass kicked!!!! lol:slap:

and your right posting is addictive...it's sooo fun talking with you guyz! :P

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 02:23 AM
I'm in the basement so it's easier. My dad fell asleep around 10:30 when we were watching basketball. He is still sleeping on the couch.

hayley
11-28-2002, 02:25 AM
lol is he snoring?:snooze: My computer is downstairs too where the garage is...:D

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 02:34 AM
I just peeked under the door and the tv was still on. He does snore, but I couldn't hear him. He just went to bed.

Dogstar
11-28-2002, 09:15 PM
I think my favorite Christmas present was the Chrissy doll I got one year. The doll had hair that was adjustable length-wise so that you could style it in several ways. I wanted the doll in the worst way and thought for sure I wouldn't get it because my family was having financial troubles that year. I couldn't believe my eyes when I unwrapped the box. It is the one doll I saved from my childhood.

hotforscott
11-28-2002, 09:28 PM
corn (corn syrup) it's in candy and soda and a lot of other things.

I could not live without cokes!

hotforscott
11-28-2002, 09:30 PM
that's fine!
it's just that wen you are little it doesn't matter one bit, cauze you think that just one present is sooo cool and you are the luckiest person in the world, but as you get older, you want more stuff, well not just that, but the fact that it starts getting to you that your bday is on christmas (or cupla days before in your case) and you don't really like getting just one present, i mean Christmas is one thing, and you liek to think that your Bday is a totally different thing.:)

That makes sense. thanks for the help!

Mulletman
11-28-2002, 11:15 PM
i dont think i have a "best" present. ive equally enjoyed whatever i get. im just happy that i get anything.

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>i dont think i have a "best" present. ive equally enjoyed whatever i get. im just happy that i get anything. </b>

ditto:cool:

TeriB19
11-28-2002, 11:22 PM
Ok, here's a real bummer of a story for ya. When I was 13, my mom gave me the Sears Wish book and told me to pick out a few things that I wanted and she'd order them for me. So I picked out some clothes, a corkboard for my room, and some other stuff. So basically I knew everything I was getting, no surprises that year. Every Christmas Eve we had a tradition of opening one gift after midnight mass, then the rest we'd open when we woke up Christmas morning. So that Christmas eve, there was one small box that I saw that matched NOTHING that I had picked out from the Wish book. OOH, I was excited, something unexpected! I saw the box before I went to mass, the suspense built all through mass and when I got home I just HAD to know what the surprise was in that little box. So that's the one present I chose to open on that Christmas eve.
PUSH PINS.
It was a box of push pins for my corkboard. Talk about a letdown. :crying:

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, here's a real bummer of a story for ya. When I was 13, my mom gave me the Sears Wish book and told me to pick out a few things that I wanted and she'd order them for me. So I picked out some clothes, a corkboard for my room, and some other stuff. So basically I knew everything I was getting, no surprises that year. Every Christmas Eve we had a tradition of opening one gift after midnight mass, then the rest we'd open when we woke up Christmas morning. So that Christmas eve, there was one small box that I saw that matched NOTHING that I had picked out from the Wish book. OOH, I was excited, something unexpected! I saw the box before I went to mass, the suspense built all through mass and when I got home I just HAD to know what the surprise was in that little box. So that's the one present I chose to open on that Christmas eve. &nbsp;
PUSH PINS.
It was a box of push pins for my corkboard. Talk about a letdown. :crying: :) :lol: :lol: :silly: :roll: HEH!! Teri! I'm sorry for laughing! But that story struck a funny bone on me!!!!:D

TeriB19
11-28-2002, 11:31 PM
Oh no problem. I laugh when I talk about it now, but that night it was a good thing I didn't open it BEFORE church, or I would've had to go to confession.

Dogstar
11-28-2002, 11:32 PM
LMAO, Teri... We had the one-present thing after midnight Mass, too.

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 11:36 PM
When my bro and I were lil kids, we used to sneak downstairs, and take ALL his n my Christmas presents upstairs, and unwrap them, and see whah dey were!!..heh!:P . then wrap them back up, sneak dem back downstairs, put dem back under da tree..:P we did this for YEARS!!! My mom neva new till I was a grown woman, then I confessed..:rolleyes: she was busting!!!:D

GoodGodGirl23
11-28-2002, 11:38 PM
:angel: They don't call me GoodGodGirl23 for nuffin!! Heh!!;) :dancing: :dancing:

TeriB19
11-28-2002, 11:45 PM
LMAO! She NEVER knew? You guys must've been really good! And neat!

DangerousDan85
11-28-2002, 11:45 PM
then there's no suprise.

DangerousDan85
11-29-2002, 11:55 PM
SJack5802 was his radio flyer we eventually spray painted. After his dad saw it he made us scrub it and kicked Scott's (Sjack) ass.

SJack5802
12-01-2002, 08:47 PM
Yeah that was funny has hell (not at the time) but now that i think back on it. He was out there in a lawn chair drinking a beer. Oh God, that was funny

GoodGodGirl23
12-01-2002, 09:09 PM
then there's no suprise.

Didn't matter there was no surprise, it was mine n my bro's tradition to sneak da presents up da stairs...:P I wonder if he remembers doing that?:)

Wylde-Tremonti
12-01-2002, 10:13 PM
hey, goodGodgirl.....do you change your avatar like every 6 hours our sumthin???????

ok, mine was a nice practice amp for my guitar (i had to pay for the guitar by myself though...)....yeah....but the stuff im gettin this year is good also...(my dad let me pick stuff out from instrument & music clothing catalalogs..) I'm gettin aN Ibenez tube screamer, a portable guitar stand made by Fender, and a couple shirts...(linkin park/Tools of the trade(guitars))...

hayley
12-01-2002, 11:13 PM
LOL man no make that every 2 hours that she changed her av....;)

GoodGodGirl23
12-01-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
hey, goodGodgirl.....do you change your avatar like every 6 hours our sumthin???????

ok, mine was a nice practice amp for my guitar (i had to pay for the guitar by myself though...)....yeah....but the stuff im gettin this year is good also...(my dad let me pick stuff out from &nbsp;instrument & music clothing catalalogs..) I'm gettin aN Ibenez tube screamer, a portable guitar stand made by Fender, and a couple shirts...(linkin park/Tools of the trade(guitars))...

No, every hour on da hour...:rolleyes: j/K:P :dancing: :dancing:

DangerousDan85
12-01-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Didn't matter there was no surprise, it was mine n my bro's tradition to sneak da presents up da stairs...:P &nbsp;I wonder if he remembers doing that?:)

I used to do that too.

DangerousDan85
12-01-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by SJack5802
Yeah that was funny has hell (not at the time) but now that i think back on it. He was out there in a lawn chair drinking a beer. Oh God, that was funny

Did you get the Radio Flyer for Christmas? Your dad punched you in the ass, he was so pissed.

DangerousDan85
12-01-2002, 11:47 PM
Those were the good ol days

GoodGodGirl23
12-01-2002, 11:54 PM
I used to do that too.

I don't feel bad for sneaken da presents upstairs all dem years, cuz, one good memory, is when I was grown n told mom, she busted up laughing!!!.. She's in Heaven now... so it was all good I guess...;) Made my momma laugh!!!!;) :D :)

GoodGodGirl23
12-01-2002, 11:55 PM
Those were the good ol days

AMEN BROTHER AMEN!!!!!:angel: :angel:

DangerousDan85
12-02-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by SJack5802

It was funny because you had to keep scrubing after I went in side and you hd to scrub the "Wang" off the skateboard, my skateboard is still spray painted.:lol:

SJack5802
12-02-2002, 08:29 PM
yeah. No i didn't get it for Chirstmas, but the whole incident was funny has hell. My dad threatened to send you home. He wouldnt let us rent movies. He was so pissed. I can still remember the look on his face as he was drinking his beer.

hayley
12-02-2002, 10:46 PM
LOL man that soundz like a crack up!:lol: :roll:

DangerousDan85
12-03-2002, 12:13 AM
it was one of the dumbest things we've done.

hayley
12-03-2002, 02:01 AM
lol you'll prolly remember it for the rest of your life

DangerousDan85
12-03-2002, 02:14 AM
yeah

hayley
12-03-2002, 02:33 AM
yep...you will...yeh there's nothing to talk bout on this thread!!

is it cold where you are?

DangerousDan85
12-03-2002, 02:36 AM
like 10 degrees

hayley
12-03-2002, 03:30 PM
woh that's like 5 degrees in NEw Zealand temprature...geez that's cold

DangerousDan85
12-03-2002, 07:56 PM
-2 tonight

SJack5802
12-03-2002, 08:57 PM
I think it got to about 0-2 degrees this morning :eek: (12/3) It was cold as hell. Wait hell wouldn't be cold , but you get my idea.

SJack5802
12-03-2002, 09:02 PM
it was one of the dumbest things we've done.

Yeah. It probably was for both of us. I've gotten my dad pretty pissed, but that was one of the worst. I should ask him if he remembers it. (Maybe not) I can't believe were that damn board that we had to spray paint the wagon. lol That brings back memories. Dan, you remember when we cut the hell out of the swing set canopy with those plastic forks. That was stupid as hell, but we were only about 7 yrs. old. I dont think my dad ever knew about that.

DangerousDan85
12-03-2002, 10:52 PM
yeah I was thinking about that too. He was pissed at us but we were little kids, I don't know why we did that. Remember when we stood on the side of the road flippin people off. One car stopped turned around and chased us. We were only like 8 yrs. old.

SJack5802
12-04-2002, 08:18 PM
yeah that was funny, we should do somehting this winter to bring back old times, like snowballs at the windshield.

DangerousDan85
12-04-2002, 08:24 PM
we should hav hid at Aaron's house

SJack5802
12-04-2002, 08:56 PM
Yeah.

GoodGodGirl23
12-05-2002, 06:22 PM
Ice Skating...Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :dancing: :dancing:

hayley
12-05-2002, 07:14 PM
lol, GGG...neva been iceskating, well apart from when i was about FOUR:rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
12-05-2002, 11:20 PM
Last time I was iceskating was when I was a teenager...:embarass: n had a crush on this one guy...:P

Siana
12-06-2002, 09:38 AM
lol, GGG...neva been iceskating, well apart from when i was about FOUR:rolleyes:

hehehhee..so what?I cannot skate at all

GoodGodGirl23
12-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Siana
hehehhee..so what?I cannot skate at all

:( :embarass: :eek: Be Nice now Lovely Siana....;)