Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Local Radio talked about Alterbridge [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Local Radio talked about Alterbridge

Tremontichik006
05-10-2004, 04:04 PM
So this morning i was on my way to school listening to 89x (a alternative/rock station in the detroit area) and the girl dj started talking about creed she said something like this...
"Creed guitarist Mark Tremonti (which she pronounced tray-moan-ti) has been working on a new project called Alterbridge sources say the bands record will be out in august.... Meanwhile Creed frontman Scott Stapp has been working on his own project too... oh wait... no... hes wourking at the
7-11"
and then all of them started laughing and stuff.
i dunno, i found it kinda funny... but i was glad to hear something about the guys on the radio, havent heard much of that lately, except what i read here.

altered
05-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Cruel but funny, at least Alter Bridge is going to get some respect

Trees of Wisdom
05-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Scott isn't working at 7-11; he's working with Zack De La Rocha. :eek:

Bridge of Clay
05-10-2004, 07:01 PM
huh???????? you're kidding, right?

Dogstar
05-10-2004, 07:02 PM
That's cool, tremontichik, despite the jabs at Scott. He always takes the most crap, LOL, but hey, at least they got a mention.

Higher_Desire
05-10-2004, 07:07 PM
So... wait... I'm confused. How does Zack fit into this? Or what 7-11 is it? I want to visit him. Or is Zack, like, a manager at a 7-11 or something?

H-D :nutty:

aussiecreeder
05-10-2004, 07:25 PM
So... wait... I'm confused. How does Zack fit into this? Or what 7-11 is it? I want to visit him. Or is Zack, like, a manager at a 7-11 or something?

H-D :nutty:

he's kidding.....

scott is always getting the most crap but its cool they are getting a mention.....

Tamawig
05-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Zach De La Rocha split with the other 3 members of Rage. Now they are succesful with Audioslave, and Zach has done...........well....not much.

Tamawig
05-10-2004, 07:52 PM
btw........is it alterbridge or alter bridge?

Trees of Wisdom
05-10-2004, 07:53 PM
btw........is it alterbridge or alter bridge?

It's Alterbridge.

Creed_Defaultgirl
05-10-2004, 08:07 PM
People are always so mean to Scott. The radio dj here refuses to play Creed because he says Scott Stapp has an ego problem. DUDE, HE'S THE ONE WITH THE EGO PROBLEM, IDIOT! Hmm, let's see what happens to Alterbridge, if they are respected or butchered. Knowing all the dj's, I know what will happen when Scott's stuff comes out. :rolleyes:

Trees of Wisdom
05-10-2004, 09:09 PM
People are always so mean to Scott. The radio dj here refuses to play Creed because he says Scott Stapp has an ego problem. DUDE, HE'S THE ONE WITH THE EGO PROBLEM, IDIOT! Hmm, let's see what happens to Alterbridge, if they are respected or butchered. Knowing all the dj's, I know what will happen when Scott's stuff comes out. :rolleyes:

That's no fair. Refusing to play music from a certain artist only because that artist has an ego.

You shouldn't be playing music from bands like Linkin Park or Chevelle because they're crap.

Trees of Wisdom
05-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Is it just me or do you think they made their band name one word because of Audioslave? You know, Audioslave could have also be spelled "Audio Slave". I think they're trying to follow the same footsteps Audioslave did to get famous.

ibleedpurple
05-10-2004, 09:39 PM
I still don't think the band name is one word... if you look at the logo (which is the only thing that's come directly from the band, designed by Dan Tremonti), there's a definite space in it. Wind-Up seems to be the one promoting it as a one-word title.

Anyway... in all fairness to Zach, he split with Rage because he wanted to get out of the music industry and get more involved in politics.

Trees of Wisdom
05-10-2004, 09:41 PM
I still don't think the band name is one word... if you look at the logo (which is the only thing that's come directly from the band, designed by Dan Tremonti), there's a definite space in it. Wind-Up seems to be the one promoting it as a one-word title.

Anyway... in all fairness to Zach, he split with Rage because he wanted to get out of the music industry and get more involved in politics.

Even in my browser it says "The Official Site of Alterbridge".

By the way, Tom Morello is more involved in politics and that's in his free time.

ibleedpurple
05-10-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm just saying, that's the site that Wind-Up put together... I like it better as two words so I've been writing it in two words. lol... And I really don't know much about Zach or what he's been up to, just saying that he got out of the music biz on his own and it's not just that he "hasn't done much" since the split with Rage.

hayley
05-11-2004, 04:56 AM
I like it as two words also, it looks better. Alter Bridge.

And that was cool that at least they mentioned Creed on the station, I wish the local rock station here did :rolleyes:

The Lithium
05-11-2004, 10:34 AM

Wait, so this is the team right now? Scott Stapp, Lenny Kravitz and Zack De La Rocha? But would Zack do/play? This seems strange to me!

aussiecreeder
05-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Wait, so this is the team right now? Scott Stapp, Lenny Kravitz and Zack De La Rocha? But would Zack do/play? This seems strange to me!

killing in the name of...
killing in the name of...jesus

no zack is a joke....could zack and scott walk side and by side and have both heads fit through the door? j/k LOL strange that we don' know anything about the supporting musicians apart from kravitz perhaps playing bass which would be very cool.