Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp Acting? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp Acting?

lpshinoda11
05-08-2004, 12:44 AM
I'm currently watching 30 Days Till I'm Famous and I haven't seen Scott talk yet, but I'm hoping he's not a bad actor, what else has he been in and describe it and tell me if you thought he was good.

RMadd
05-08-2004, 03:28 AM
that's on already? hmmm.... wasn't aware of it.... what's the plot behind the show? someone getting famous in a month, give or take a day or 2?

lpshinoda11
05-08-2004, 03:41 AM
that's on already? hmmm.... wasn't aware of it.... what's the plot behind the show? someone getting famous in a month, give or take a day or 2?

It's about a girl who works as a maid or something like that and she meets this record producer and he gives her a fake accent and a fake name and she has to get good enough to perform at a music showcase in 30 days and the movie shows whats happens in those 30 days.

Scott plays sort of a record executive I guess, he barely talked in the movie.

LorSxy
05-08-2004, 04:05 AM
I think the movie was not that good.I also think you could not tell if Scott could act or not he did not say much.Plus there was plenty of bad acting in it by the other actors.I hope this is not the last of him we see acting but,I hope he finds better movies to do and better actors to work with.

lpshinoda11
05-08-2004, 04:14 AM
I think the movie was not that good.I also think you could not tell if Scott could act or not he did not say much.Plus there was plenty of bad acting in it by the other actors.I hope this is not the last of him we see acting but,I hope he finds better movies to do and better actors to work with.

Oops correction, Scott plays a publicist....I think he should be in the sequel to Pulp Fiction called the Vega Brothers because he's got hair like John Travola in that movie and maybe he could be his brother or something, it would be a Quentin Tarantino movie and being how there is alot of cussing by the actors in his movies I don't know if Scott would like to do that but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe.

BTW, Kill Bill fucking rules!

Jez
05-08-2004, 11:04 AM
but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe

:wtf:

ahhhhhh.....no, he didn't.

He said "Rack, Back, and Ass"

Shadow
05-08-2004, 12:48 PM
I'll be posting the screen caps later today in a new thread.

14Fuel
05-08-2004, 01:01 PM
He does have screen presence though! And I thought they picked the right words for him............Rack, Back & Ass! I laughed my ass off. I'm such a freak, I even waited to see his name in the rolling credits. :o

-Sherri

creedsister
05-08-2004, 03:14 PM
:o i forgot it was on, oops well scatter brain know now :o

velocityidp
05-08-2004, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=lpshinoda11]and being how there is alot of cussing by the actors in his movies I don't know if Scott would like to do that but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe.QUOTE]

Uhh... first of all I think it's pathetic that he's acting. Sorry but I just think that's dumb.

Second, Stapp is not shy about swearing -- you make it sound like he's some kind of altar boy. He's not.

Creed_Defaultgirl
05-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I'm such a freak, I even waited to see his name in the rolling credits. :o

-Sherri
LOL, and I thought I was the only one who did that! :D

creedsister
05-08-2004, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=lpshinoda11]and being how there is alot of cussing by the actors in his movies I don't know if Scott would like to do that but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe.QUOTE]

Uhh... first of all I think it's pathetic that he's acting. Sorry but I just think that's dumb.

Second, Stapp is not shy about swearing -- you make it sound like he's some kind of altar boy. He's not.
Phewwwwwwwwwwwww

14Fuel
05-10-2004, 02:25 PM
hahahah Creed defaultgirl NOPE you're not the only one. My husband thinks I'm nuts...............I was like, "Don't turn the channel yet!"

-Sherri

creedlvr
05-11-2004, 11:52 AM
LOL!! I did the same thing!

14Fuel
05-11-2004, 09:44 PM
We're PATHETIC! hahahaha Only for Scott.......Only for Scott! :wub:

-Sherri

creedsister
05-12-2004, 01:06 AM
We're PATHETIC! hahahaha Only for Scott.......Only for Scott! :wub:

-Sherri HaHa, LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOY :D

14Fuel
05-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Amen Sister! ;)

-Sherri

creedsister
05-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Ha, ;)

WeatheredWoman
05-13-2004, 06:35 PM
I wish I had the chance to act that pathetic!! LOL!!! :D

I have to do it with just pics :crying:
And you guys got a walking, talking, speaking, moving, glancing etc. etc. SCOTT STAPP!!!!!!!

Not fair! :mad1:

14Fuel
05-13-2004, 07:36 PM
No fear weatheredwoman..................I'm sure VH1 will re-play it again. They already have like 3 times sooooooooo.................

He looked sooooooooo good though! Lickalicious

-Sherri

14Fuel
05-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Oh how funny..............I turned VH1 on and guess what's playing! Yep, "30 days until I'm famous!" hahahaha I'll see if it's playing again anytime soon.

-Sherri

14Fuel
05-13-2004, 07:45 PM
I have digital cable and usually it lets me look up to one week ahead to see what's playing but for some reason I can only see up to Saturday at 1:30 and so far no "30 days." But I'll letcha know when I do see it again!

You're sooooo not missing anything. The movie wasn't that good. It just had a mighty fine Scotty Stapp in it with 2 speaking parts. :stappchic

-Sherri

WeatheredWoman
05-13-2004, 07:55 PM
No fear weatheredwoman..................I'm sure VH1 will re-play it again. They already have like 3 times sooooooooo.................

He looked sooooooooo good though! Lickalicious

-Sherri

Oh yeah!! Rub it in hahahahaaaa... I'm living in the Netherlands so that's the reason why I'm not able to see what you saw, will see,are seeing right now..
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad1:

Thnx for the effort though! You're sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman
05-13-2004, 07:58 PM
You're sooooo not missing anything. The movie wasn't that good. It just had a mighty fine Scotty Stapp in it with 2 speaking parts. :stappchic

I'm soooooooooooooooooo missing SCOTT STAPP hahahaha... I don't mind the actual movie! But heyyy we're talking of our beloved SCOTT who's T-A-L-K-I-N-G... W-A-L-K-I-N-G... ok to make it short.. he's moving!! Y'know what I mean?? LOL ;)

14Fuel
05-13-2004, 08:12 PM
I gotcha girl. It WAS really good to see him..................especially in a movie! (even if it was a corny little VH1 movie - baby steps) hehehe

-Sherri

creedsister
05-14-2004, 12:04 AM
My opion, I think he could pull off Acting if he really want it to if he finds a roll that he could really love to play, it all depends on that U know that one roll when you read the script And Say OmG This is the One, ya,know.....but neverthless I loved his little babystep ....So Darn Cute :D

creedsister
05-14-2004, 12:05 AM
I really got to start checking my posts :(

SandMan
05-14-2004, 09:21 AM
I think the movie was cute and it had a good message at the end. I think Scott did great and looked awesome. I don't think this is like his first go around though because the videos require acting as well. He always did great in them. He should definately try more serious roles because he has that dark stare, comes in really good with seriousness.

creedsister
05-14-2004, 01:04 PM
ya, think so yes i agree, stapp would be better in a serious Roll...Yes those eyes could make you believe in ""Any roll he would play, those eyes But yes Now back to the subject, I think he could really do if it wants, Hey i wonder what kind a roll he wants to play anyways :D

SandMan
05-15-2004, 04:07 AM
probably, comedy :nutty:

I could see him being a bad guy, the mob or something.

creedsister
05-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Ya, know what that would be pretty darn fun for stappy, :smokin: