Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott to be Acting on VH1 Show [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott to be Acting on VH1 Show

Shadow
04-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Scott will be acting in the VH1 show "30 days until i'm famous". The character he is playing is named McP.

The show will be premiering on Friday, May 7 at 9:00 pm. For a complete list of show times click below.
'30 days until i'm famous' Show Times (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/30_days_until_im_famous/series_showtimes.jhtml)

For more info about the show: Show information (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/30_days_until_im_famous/series_about_special.jhtml)

And if you're interested in seeing who else is in the show: Characters (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/30_days_until_im_famous/series_characters.jhtml)

Thank you to Passionbreedsfollowers for finding the information :)

Here is Scott's picture posted for the show:

Echelon122
04-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Is it wrong to be having to really really try and muster up some excitement for this? I mean, all the power to him....but ....*sigh* I can't find the words...

Hopefully it won't be comedy like Big Sound...yeah it was good...but he doesn't strike me as a commmedian.

Shadow
04-26-2004, 03:12 PM
Is it wrong to be having to really really try and muster up some excitement for this? I mean, all the power to him....but ....*sigh* I can't find the words...
I suppose if this was about Mark you would be jumping up and down. I've bit my lip before about your posts about Scott and the negativity. And today, you caught me on the wrong day and I'm not avoiding this one.

I'm sure there are alot of people that are very excited to see Scott act. If you can't "muster up the excitement" then why do you have to say anything at all. I'm sure there will be plenty of critizing him at your 'other home'. Please keep it over there.

I am just happy to see him out and about and back to his old self again. He looked great during Fairway to Heaven and I'm sure he will look great on this show.

Echelon122
04-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Actually, I'd probably bust a gut laughing if it were Mark. No actually, I would be on the floor in tears with sore ribs from laughing.

I'm not all that excited about him acting...so I said as much. Did I say anything negative about him or his abilities? No, actually I complemented him. I thought he did good on Big Sound, but that he didn't strike me as a commedian. If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well. All the power to him.

If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be. But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead. Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.

"keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?

Shadow
04-26-2004, 03:48 PM
If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well.
Then why couldn't you just say that in the first place

If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be.
You have been in previous threads/posts, which I am not going to go into here. You have said things about him and you shouldn't have. Things that are not accurate.

But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead.
I'm saying that was negative. I said what you stated in the past has been negative.

Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.
And what happened? Not sticking by him because of things that have happened to him or things he might have done. He's a HUGE part of Creed no matter how you look at it. Singer, songwriter, outstanding stage preformer.

"keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?
I'm not trying to start a war. But you come here and act like you know everything there is to know about the guys, when that is not the case at all.

Steve
04-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!! :)

Higher_Desire
04-26-2004, 04:39 PM
Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!! :)
Hey Steve, maybe instead of being the board Admin, you could be the board referee? Just a suggestion. LOL.

I guess it could be good. I don't get VH1 here, so will have to wait until I go home for the summer. Maybe it'll be on again.

H-D :glasses:

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Scott Stapp--singer/songwriter/Xtreme-hottie/ actor...... :) this is awesome! GO SCOTT!!!!!! I can't wait to see it! (Wow, the coolest thing Vh1 has done in my lifetime!)

Sheila63
04-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Scott will be acting in the VH1 show "30 days until i'm famous". The character he is playing is named McP.

The show will be premiering on Friday, May 7 at 9:00 pm. For a complete list of show times click below.
'30 days until i'm famous' Show Times (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/30_days_until_im_famous/series_showtimes.jhtml)

For more info about the show: Show information (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/30_days_until_im_famous/series_about_special.jhtml)

And if you're interested in seeing who else is in the show: Characters (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/30_days_until_im_famous/series_characters.jhtml)

Thank you to Passionbreedsfollowers for finding the information :)

Here is Scott's picture posted for the show:

Thanks for sharing the links, the info and the pic with us, Robyn. :) I can't wait to see it either!! I say, if it makes him happy to do some different things and spread his wings a bit, then good for him.

Shadow
04-26-2004, 07:48 PM

Sorry Steve. I've retracted my claws :D

Jooji_2
04-26-2004, 07:55 PM
I'll be watching :D

RMadd
04-26-2004, 08:16 PM
hmmm.... sounds interesting... Carmen Electra, eh? definitely worth watching

Kim V.
04-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Thanks for sharing the links, the info and the pic with us, Robyn. :) I can't wait to see it either!! I say, if it makes him happy to do some different things and spread his wings a bit, then good for him.
Sheila, my thoughts, exactly. I think it will be fun to see him in a different "forum" so to speak (acting instead of singing). Hey, he may have an untapped talent hiding in there! Go for it Scott! :D

facelessman
04-27-2004, 12:30 AM
i wonder if he is any good at actin...i guess we'll see

creedsister
04-27-2004, 01:01 AM

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!! :) REALLY is that what the little yield sign Is For Cool

hayley
04-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Wow, this is awesome, thanks for the information. :D

But I bet I won't be able to see this :crying: I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm pretty sure that I don't have VH1 TV. :eek:

creedsister
04-27-2004, 01:40 AM
why dont you have VH1, cable not avalible in your area or something like that

hayley
04-27-2004, 03:49 AM
I don't know, is VH1 a channel on it's own, or is it just on some other channel?

The Lithium
04-27-2004, 06:13 AM
Hell yeah, this is awesome!! Stapp have wanted to act for so long, and he've got a few offers, but said no because he didn't though the movie would be any good. Now's acting in this show, that means it's something he'd like to watch! Sadly I don't have VH1 either, I'll have to ask Linda or someone else if they can record the movie for me and then send me it.

P.S. Look how great he looks!!

RMadd
04-27-2004, 02:46 PM
I don't know, is VH1 a channel on it's own, or is it just on some other channel?
vh1 is its own channel... it's sorta like mtv, but slightly more music-oriented

JenRN
04-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Cool thanks for the info, I will be watching for sure! I think it is great he is doing something else, I hope he is happy. Really that is all that matters now! :D

Rift
04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Ya know his part is gonna be like 5 seconds long.

creedlvr
04-27-2004, 10:01 PM
I can't wait! My Tivo will be set! Thanks for the info.

creedsister
04-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Ya know his part is gonna be like 5 seconds long. So you people with your fricking negative little hush hush Remarks, :mad1:

creedsister
04-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Hell yeah, this is awesome!! Stapp have wanted to act for so long, and he've got a few offers, but said no because he didn't though the movie would be any good. Now's acting in this show, that means it's something he'd like to watch! Sadly I don't have VH1 either, I'll have to ask Linda or someone else if they can record the movie for me and then send me it.

P.S. Look how great he looks!! I know Major babe ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-27-2004, 10:37 PM
You're probably right, but most people start off small, and then they grow larger. He'll probably have small parts for quite a while, we'll see him here and there, and before we know it, he'll probably get some pretty good parts. Maybe he has a friend or someone he knows in the movie business and they will get him a good part. Then again, maybe not, we'll just have to wait and see. ;) Ya gotta start somewhere. :)

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-27-2004, 10:41 PM
I know Major babe ;)
MAJOR hottie..... :stapp:

creedsister
04-27-2004, 11:01 PM
;) ;) ;) :jam: :jam: :jam: :stappchic

RMadd
04-27-2004, 11:01 PM
geez, y'all are forgetting about Carmen Electra! :wow:

creedsister
04-27-2004, 11:07 PM
thats all a treat for you now, im sure saxon and me dont really care :D

shunammite
04-28-2004, 01:22 PM
I guess no one knows, I saw the picture on the site, he looks just like his old self, I just wondered if it could possibly be recent or is it old?

I saw the pics from the golf thing and yes he looked great but not quite the same as this one...of course every picture, situation, lighting, it all makes a difference...would love to know he's enduring the "weather" all right...

He should have written that album after all the crap of the last two years, tells me a person ought not complain, it just brings MORE OF THE SAME on your head!!!!

creedsister
04-28-2004, 02:06 PM
Amen !!!! To that ;) ;) ;) Peace!!!!!!!!!!

The Lithium
04-28-2004, 04:17 PM
I know Major babe ;)

Could you record it on a tape for me and send me it? Other wise I'll have to download it someway...

The Lithium
04-28-2004, 04:18 PM

Is it just what you think, or have someone told you that?

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-28-2004, 07:34 PM
thats all a treat for you now, im sure saxon and me dont really care :D
I look at dudes!

RMadd
04-28-2004, 07:35 PM
geez... no one here frickin' cares about carmen electra... i give up

creedsister
04-28-2004, 11:20 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Could you record it on a tape for me and send me it? Other wise I'll have to download it someway... Ok but whats in it for me :D

creedsister
04-28-2004, 11:22 PM
geez... no one here frickin' cares about carmen electra... i give up ok i care a lot i hope to marry her one day!!!! NOW SHUT UP

hayley
04-29-2004, 05:04 AM
vh1 is its own channel... it's sorta like mtv, but slightly more music-oriented

Oh I see, thanks for that. I'm pretty sure I don't have it then. :mad: Oh well, I'm sure there will be pictures. :D

The Lithium
05-01-2004, 07:17 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Ok but whats in it for me :D

Did you record it? Otherwise I'll just download it.

creedsister
05-01-2004, 12:14 PM
your best to start downloading :D

Shadow
05-02-2004, 04:16 PM
I just saw the commercial for the show - with Scott. He was in the commercial at the very end. He looks GREAT! Like his old self again. I'm pretty sure that picture I posted in the first post of this thread is the picture from the show. I can't wait to see the movie this Friday night!

Sheila63
05-02-2004, 06:31 PM
Cool!! Thanks for the info, Robyn.:) I'll have to keep an eye out for the commercial.

unforgiven_11
05-02-2004, 09:08 PM
Is he just in it for publicity or something or .... what?? And yes he does look good... how long has he had his ear piericed??

hayley
05-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Hasn't he always had one of his ears peirced? I'm not sure if he has both of them, but pretty sure about one, maybe he just had it redone again

Shadow
05-03-2004, 08:39 AM
Is he just in it for publicity or something or .... what?? And yes he does look good... how long has he had his ear piericed??
Scott wants to get into acting. It's nothing new. He is not just doing it for publicity.

Hasn't he always had one of his ears peirced? I'm not sure if he has both of them, but pretty sure about one, maybe he just had it redone again
He has always had his ears pierced - both of them. He really hasn't worn them since the olympics. If you want to see some olympics pics of him with the earrings, let me know.

The Lithium
05-03-2004, 11:33 AM
your best to start downloading :D

That's cool

creedsister
05-03-2004, 12:56 PM
That's cool As ice ;)

hayley
05-04-2004, 01:15 AM
He has always had his ears pierced - both of them. He really hasn't worn them since the olympics. If you want to see some olympics pics of him with the earrings, let me know.
If you have them handy, that would be cool, but don't go to any trouble.

Scott wants to get into acting. It's nothing new. He is not just doing it for publicity.
Yeah, I don't think he's doing it for the publicity, no way, Scott has always been passionate about taking his acting career further.

Dogstar
05-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Good for him. You folks who are watching, be sure to post some info on it afterwards. I don't have cable, so I won't be able to see it. Thanks for the pic, too. He looks awesome.

Rain
05-04-2004, 02:24 PM
I will be tuning in to see how he does. But I wanna hear some tunes from the man..not see him in a movie. :(

Shadow
05-04-2004, 09:06 PM
If you have them handy, that would be cool, but don't go to any trouble.

Here is the link to the Olympic pictures. You know the drill, click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Olympics, February 19, 2002 (http://groups.msn.com/WeatheredShadow/olympicsfebruary192002.msnw?Page=1)

Here is a picture from New York City, 1997

RMadd
05-05-2004, 12:22 AM
ok i care a lot i hope to marry her one day!!!! NOW SHUT UP
"bitch wanna die" lol

hayley
05-05-2004, 01:48 AM
But I wanna hear some tunes from the man..not see him in a movie. :(
So do I, but it is great to see him out and about, doing other things in the meantime.

Shadow, thank you so much for those pictures! :D I haven't really taken too much notice of his ears, because his hair is usually covering them, but when you see it pushed back, he looks badass with his ears periced. Thanks again. :) :)