Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott / Fairway to Heaven Pictures [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott / Fairway to Heaven Pictures

Shadow
04-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Here are some screen caps from the Fairway to Heaven Golf Tournament. A big THANK YOU to Elaine at Passionbreedsfollowers.com for sharing these.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them. :)

Fairway to Heaven pictures (http://groups.msn.com/WeatheredShadow/fairwaytoheaven.msnw)

Trees of Wisdom
04-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Rachel Perry (woman interviewing Scott Stapp) is hot.

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-25-2004, 12:55 AM
Apparently Scott thought so too. :D But I think that the guy that Rachel Perry was interviewing is hot. ;) :stapp:

Trees of Wisdom
04-25-2004, 01:03 AM
Apparently Scott thought so too. :D But I think that the guy that Rachel Perry was interviewing is hot. ;) :stapp:

Scott thought so? Did he say anything? Was he staring at her boobs? :eek:

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-25-2004, 01:35 AM
AWWE! Jagger's gotten so big! I can't believe how much he's grown! He is what, about 5 years old now??? He's so cute!

jbjfan
04-25-2004, 01:45 AM
i know! jagger looks exactly like his dad! i cant believe he's already five. he's sooooooo cute!!!!!! :o :D

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-25-2004, 01:51 AM
She was saying to him something like well it must be cool to hang out with Alice Cooper (I don't remember exact quotations)

and he said, and you too

He was just flirting! And I'm not sure he wasn't staring at her boobs, but, what dude doesn't stare at a hot chicks boobs, just like I would stare at a hot guys butt! ;)

Trees of Wisdom
04-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Scott should ask her out. Maybe she was the woman Scott was with when he got in that fight.

hayley
04-25-2004, 04:51 AM
Aww, Jagger is such a little cutie, he's going to be one sexy man when he gets older. ;) He does look just like Scott, look at the hair. Aww, so cute. And yeah I can't believe how much he has grown either, that's amazing.

Thank you SO much for those pictures.

hide
04-25-2004, 08:31 AM

LOL she is a bit of a looker! :pant:

Alice has certainly looking his age, I thought Keith Richards when I saw him! :eek:

I wonder what Alice thinks of Creed's cover of I'm Eighteen? Jagger has grown alot, bigger then most 5 year olds.

Shadow
04-25-2004, 10:21 AM
Is that all you guys think about (LOL)? No he wasn't staring at her boobs, he was actually just making eye contact with her. She was interviewing him. And Rachel said something like this to him "Did you ever think that you would be golfing in this beautiful place with Alice Cooper" and Scott responded "No..and you either...so you know it's all good."

I hope everyone noticed how good Scott looked. He is definitely back to his old self again. And Jagger is 5 1/2 already.

aussiecreeder
04-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Is that all you guys think about (LOL)? No he wasn't staring at her boobs, he was actually just making eye contact with her. She was interviewing him. And Rachel said something like this to him "Did you ever think that you would be golfing in this beautiful place with Alice Cooper" and Scott responded "No..and you either...so you know it's all good."

I hope everyone noticed how good Scott looked. He is definitely back to his old self again. And Jagger is 5 1/2 already.

yep that is all we think about, right guys? :D he is looking good although he still has a bit of work to do before he looks as good as her!

Sheila63
04-25-2004, 02:31 PM

Robyn, you did a great job quoting him. I watched the show and that's exactly what he said. He looks better than good to me :D and Jagger is such a cutie.

Thanks so much for sharing the screen caps with us. :)

Kim V.
04-25-2004, 04:15 PM
Thank you so much for posting those pictures!! He looks great - back in shape and lookin' hot! Jagger still looks just like his daddy; guess that means he's going to turn out to be a very handsome young man! He does look big for five; I have an almost 6-yr. old girl and I don't think she looks that big, but maybe Jag's just big for his age.
Ok, here's a question for ya - When they showed Jagger and he raised his hand up and they covered over his hand, please tell me he did NOT give the middle finger!!! Tell me they were just fooling around and that they covered up him making the peace sign!!! I saw that part and my mouth dropped open in shock! I was like, tell me Scott didn't just let his 5-yr. old give the middle finger on a nationally televised show! I'm pretty sure they were just foolin' by covering it up and making it LOOK like he did..... anyway, thanks for the stills... I missed the part where he was talking to Rachel Perry, because I forgot to tape it (Sat. and Sun.) and had to go out before the show was over. Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?

farmgirl
04-25-2004, 04:39 PM
That wasn't Jagger giving the finger...it was John Daly's kid.

creedwisdom
04-25-2004, 04:51 PM
it was john daly's son giving everybody the finger--not much of a surprise there, considering that teams behavior that day! i'm not sure if the person passing by and putting his hand on the kid's head was scott or not. he had a black shirt on, but there were lots wearing black

THANX FOR THE PIXX!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!! Scott and Jagger both looked so good--healthy & happy! so great to see them together having fun! :D

bobben
04-25-2004, 04:59 PM
SO great to see Scott again.. . And I noticed that he is back in shape again... Big biceps and stuff... :cool:

My hero must live on! :cool:

Kim V.
04-25-2004, 06:29 PM
That wasn't Jagger giving the finger...it was John Daly's kid.

You know, I caught the quickest view of the kid, just as they showed the blocking the hand bit, saw who I thought was Scott right behind him, and assumed it was Jagger... there was alot of background noise in my house right then, too, making it hard to hear if they said who it was....whew, I'm glad it wasn't Jag!! Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-25-2004, 06:51 PM
That's what I thought at first, but then I realized Jagger was wearing a gray shirt, and that kid was wearing a black shirt. And I think he was a little smaller. But whoever put his hand on the kid's head was wearing the same type of clothes as Scott, but like creedwisdom said, a lot of people were wearing that. I was very releived when I realized it wasn't Jagger.

Trees of Wisdom
04-25-2004, 07:45 PM
That's what I thought at first, but then I realized Jagger was wearing a gray shirt, and that kid was wearing a black shirt. And I think he was a little smaller. But whoever put his hand on the kid's head was wearing the same type of clothes as Scott, but like creedwisdom said, a lot of people were wearing that. I was very releived when I realized it wasn't Jagger.

What kind of dad has his kid flipping off other people? :rolleyes:

Sheila63
04-25-2004, 08:09 PM
I missed the part where he was talking to Rachel Perry, because I forgot to tape it (Sat. and Sun.) and had to go out before the show was over. Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?

Kim, I believe they're replaying it on Tuesday morning. I'm not sure what time, but I'll see if I can find out for you. :)

hayley
04-25-2004, 11:57 PM
it was john daly's son giving everybody the finger--not much of a surprise there, considering that teams behavior that day!
:laugh: :laugh: That cracks me up. Naughty, but funny, how old was the little guy?

SO great to see Scott again.. . And I noticed that he is back in shape again... Big biceps and stuff... :cool:
Yes, I noticed that too, he's looking GREAT!! Still abit puffy in the face and he's got that double chin going on, but I think it makes him look cute, his body's looking great. :)

Shadow
04-26-2004, 02:12 PM
What kind of dad has his kid flipping off other people? :rolleyes:
Obviously John Daly's kid. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.......

Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?
They are replaying it on Tuesday (tomorrow) morning at (9:00 am) The show consists of 3 - 1 hours shows.

creedsister
04-27-2004, 01:18 AM
:What kind of dad has his kid flipping off other people? :rolleyes: :eek: i know it some kids :D

creedsister
04-27-2004, 01:27 AM
uh lets see i would say so,, all guyes have eyes for boobs , cant help it really its just a natrual reaction,,its the first thing,,you dudes make contact with EYES>

creedsister
04-27-2004, 01:31 AM
>>>>And then BOOBS

hayley
04-27-2004, 01:31 AM
I don't see what's so attractive about boobs...they are just lumps on the chest, quite gross really when you think about it :laugh:

creedsister
04-27-2004, 01:36 AM
I don't see what's so attractive about boobs...they are just lumps on the chest, quite gross really when you think about it :laugh: i know it and mines always in my way,, so i wear big shirts to cover up mine for that reason,,,But Guys are in to em,,

The Lithium
05-03-2004, 11:53 AM

Scott Stapp (man interviewed by Rachel Perry) is hot.

Creed_Defaultgirl
05-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Did you notice Jagger was eating something??? Haha, can you guys imagine Scott making Jagger a sack lunch or something! That's cute. :D

creedsister
05-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Did you notice Jagger was eating something??? Haha, can you guys imagine Scott making Jagger a sack lunch or something! That's cute. :D uh yes cute yes then again he could got it out of a vending machine :D

Julbright
05-03-2004, 04:09 PM
THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THOSE _ I just now was able to see them - He looks so good - he is working hard to get back in shape - he looks so great - and Jagger - I can't believe my baby is growing up so much!!! It is good to see him out and about - I don't suppose they will ever replay it again now that the week is over will they? I was out of town all last week and didn't tape it - only the part of the interview with the cutie pie girl (aka the b***ch stealing my boyfriend) - I didn't know there were gonna be lots of times with scottie in them.... anyone putting it up on mIRC?

Shadow
05-03-2004, 08:20 PM
.... anyone putting it up on mIRC?
Jul, the creed channel on mIRC is still down. You didn't miss too much. He was only on a total of about 2 minutes. But, don't forget, to watch him on VH1 this Friday night at 9:00 pm in the VH1 movie '30 days 'til I'm famous'. Look for the thread, I posted a picture of Scott from the show. He looks fabulous.

hayley
05-04-2004, 01:04 AM
i know it and mines always in my way,, so i wear big shirts to cover up mine for that reason,,,But Guys are in to em,,

:eek: Thanks for that information :wtf: j/k. :laugh:
Mine are medium size and I am quite happy. :D lol

GeeK_2004
05-04-2004, 10:23 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Creed_Defaultgirl
05-04-2004, 09:26 PM
uh yes cute yes then again he could got it out of a vending machine :D
Maybe so, but I bet when they're at home Scott makes him stuff! He's a 5 year old, I bet Scott makes him peanut butter and jelly or something! Then I'm sure Scott brings him up watching football. I can see it.......Scott with a bigscreen TV, and they're jumping around yelling at it. And chips in the middle of the room, between Scott and Jagger, and the TV! :D Oh the love! Am I too imaginative??? <<is that even a word!! :smokin:

Creed_Defaultgirl
05-04-2004, 09:30 PM
:eek: Thanks for that information :wtf: j/k. :laugh:
Mine are medium size and I am quite happy. :D lol
Remind me on why we are talking about our boob sizes??? :wtf: ;) hahaha! Some of the conversations that take place on this board!!!!!

creedsister
05-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Maybe so, but I bet when they're at home Scott makes him stuff! He's a 5 year old, I bet Scott makes him peanut butter and jelly or something! Then I'm sure Scott brings him up watching football. I can see it.......Scott with a bigscreen TV, and they're jumping around yelling at it. And chips in the middle of the room, between Scott and Jagger, and the TV! :D Oh the love! Am I too imaginative??? <<is that even a word!! :smokin: sounds great saxon, :)

hayley
05-05-2004, 01:53 AM
I can see it.......Scott with a bigscreen TV, and they're jumping around yelling at it. And chips in the middle of the room, between Scott and Jagger, and the TV! :D Oh the love! Am I too imaginative??? <<is that even a word!! :smokin:
Aww, that sounds like fun, I can see Scott and Jagger doing that too. :p

Remind me on why we are talking about our boob sizes??? :wtf: ;) hahaha! Some of the conversations that take place on this board!!!!!
:laugh: I'm not actually sure, I don't even know how it was mentioned, but this is another example of a random off topic converstasion. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl
05-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Aww, that sounds like fun, I can see Scott and Jagger doing that too. :p
I would love to watch football with Scott, but it might turn into an argument. I don't think he cares much for my team, since they did beat Miami in the Championship in 2000. Plus I don't care much for florida teams either. :cool: (I don't remember which college team it is that Scott likes.)

:laugh: I'm not actually sure, I don't even know how it was mentioned, but this is another example of a random off topic converstasion. :D
:laugh: It can get pretty crazy! :eek:

aussiecreeder
05-05-2004, 07:16 PM
so back to boob sizes....... :D

creedsister
05-05-2004, 10:52 PM
so back to boob sizes....... :D HaHaHa HAHA, mines a 30 D,, whats yours, :D :D :D

SCOTTSMYMAN
05-06-2004, 02:23 PM
I have been gone way too long. Thanks soo much for the pics of Scott. That's the man I remember!! He looks fanfuckingtastic!!!!! Jagger, OMG has he gotten soo big. Just as cute as his dad I must say!!!

GeeK_2004
05-06-2004, 02:28 PM
HaHaHa HAHA, mines a 30 D,, whats yours, :D :D :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shadow
05-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I have been gone way too long. Thanks soo much for the pics of Scott. That's the man I remember!! He looks fanfuckingtastic!!!!! Jagger, OMG has he gotten soo big. Just as cute as his dad I must say!!!
Did you see the thread about Scott being in a VH1 movie. I attached a picture of him there that is recent (from when he filmed the movie). He really is back to himself.

WeatheredWoman
05-10-2004, 04:45 PM
HaHaHa HAHA, mines a 30 D,, whats yours, :D :D :D

:confused: Is that actually a real size in the U.S. of A. ???? Just like Fahrenheit(Celsius over here) for the weather? Foot(centimeters over here) for your height?? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh!!

Mine are 80 DD European size... So on a rate-list from Small to ExtraExtraExtraLarge... they're a humble Large I guess...

Oooohhh BOOBS!!! :flasher:
Here we go again... and I even did answer :o :o :o

creedsister
05-11-2004, 12:43 AM
:confused: Is that actually a real size in the U.S. of A. ???? Just like Fahrenheit(Celsius over here) for the weather? Foot(centimeters over here) for your height?? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh!!

Mine are 80 DD European size... So on a rate-list from Small to ExtraExtraExtraLarge... they're a humble Large I guess...

Oooohhh BOOBS!!! :flasher:
Here we go again... and I even did answer :o :o :o well stef,,I think an 80 DD, would be pretty darn big in the old usa :D really...LOL,,,but i think your size is cool,