Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Brother of Mine [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Brother of Mine

RMadd
04-15-2004, 12:24 PM
I used to have this song on my computer before my hard drive decided to fuck itself over during Spring Break. I don't wanna put KazaaLite back on here (that's where I found it on), and the program I use doesn't seem to have it either. Does anyone out there, by chance, have this song that they'd be willing to send me, perhaps via AIM or a link?

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 12:36 PM
I used to have this song on my computer before my hard drive decided to fuck itself over during Spring Break. I don't wanna put KazaaLite back on here (that's where I found it on), and the program I use doesn't seem to have it either. Does anyone out there, by chance, have this song that they'd be willing to send me, perhaps via AIM or a link?

can't help you sorry, but tremonti.net used to have it! :(

its such a great song i love bretts voice, too bad the duet with scott never happened.

Jez
04-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Give me ten minutes

Jez
04-15-2004, 01:34 PM
On the dot....lol
You know the drill.... (http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel_st/01-Brother_Of_Mine.mp3)

RMadd
04-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Jez, you're awesome!

Trees of Wisdom
04-15-2004, 05:49 PM
The background soloing by Mark kicked arse!

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 09:19 PM
thanks Jez, i had a similar problem i used to have this file!

What is Brett doing with himself these days? this song is really something.......very touching.

Trees of Wisdom
04-15-2004, 11:53 PM
thanks Jez, i had a similar problem i used to have this file!

What is Brett doing with himself these days? this song is really something.......very touching.

The song had to do with 9/11 so it makes it even more touching.

aussiecreeder
04-16-2004, 12:57 AM

that is why i said that, more particulary about the heroes such as the firefighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice. he is also a very good lyrcrist.

Trees of Wisdom
04-16-2004, 01:53 AM
that is why i said that, more particulary about the heroes such as the firefighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice. he is also a very good lyrcrist.

Scott Stapp also helped with the songwriting.

aussiecreeder
04-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Scott Stapp also helped with the songwriting.

yes that is right, i forgot about that. it seems the situation was similar to some of mark's writing in that mark came up with a song and scott improved on the lyrics.

renbergs
01-24-2005, 02:28 AM
On the dot....lol
You know the drill.... (http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel_st/01-Brother_Of_Mine.mp3)

Picking up an old thread! Been trying my ass of to find the song and the album on eBay, with no luck!

Any chance someone could send me a link with "Brother of Mine"? Thanks!

renbergs
01-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Forgot this: does anyone know the official writing credits for this song?

Cheers!

Higher_Desire
01-24-2005, 02:21 PM
?? I thought it was done before that.

Any chance someone could send me a link with "Brother of Mine"? Thanks!
That part of Jez's post that you quoted was the link. Just right click on the underlined "you know the drill..." in her post, and select Save Target As. Save it to your computer directly from there.

Forgot this: does anyone know the official writing credits for this song?

Cheers!
It was written by Stapp and Tremonti. It was originally supposed to be a Creed song with Stapp and Brett Hestla doing a duet, but that was changed for unknown reasons. It also has Scott Phillips on the keyboards and Stapp does some background vocals.

H-D :pimp:

bobben
01-24-2005, 05:03 PM
??
That part of Jez's post that you quoted was the link. Just right click on the underlined "you know the drill..." in her post, and select Save Target As. Save it to your computer directly from there.

The link has expired. Please update. I've never heard the song and I'm dying to hear it now!

heinzel
01-27-2005, 05:36 AM
me 2. please update.

jammy123
01-29-2005, 04:35 AM
me three