Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New Band's Tour Plans? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New Band's Tour Plans?

lpshinoda11
04-15-2004, 01:25 AM
Hey Michael:

Can you tell me when the new band will be touring and if they will be traveling as far as Portland, OR? Can you please convince Mark to come to Portland, cause barely any popular bands come here and Mark's new band is the closest thing I'll have of seeing Creed....the last time Creed came here the concert got cancelled twice.

The last band I liked that came here was Linkin Park but it took them almost 3 freaking years to get here. The next good band that is coming is POD but after that I'm not sure we'll get another good band for a LONG time.

hayley
04-15-2004, 01:35 AM
I know how you feel, Creed has only ever came to New Zealand twice I think, and I missed out on both concert experiances, one was when I didn't know them at all and the other was when I couldn't afford to go. :mad:

Anyway, I don't think there has been any set dates for touring as of date because obviously no one knows how succesful the new band will be, but I am SO crossing my fingers that they come to New Zealand, I'm not missing out again

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 01:46 AM
they should come to Australia and headline their own shows and play The Big Day Out just like Metallica recently did. perhaps they could play next year's lollapoolza (sp) although Perry Farrell seems to have gone down the indie road with the festival this year with bands such as Modest Mouse and the like. someone is going to have miss out i guess but its not Australia, you hear me? :D Its a proven fact that Australia has the best looking "chicks". :D

Trees of Wisdom
04-15-2004, 01:49 AM
They should come over to Los Angeles so I can go!

hayley
04-15-2004, 01:53 AM
I think they will defenitly be going to Los Angeles, so you don't have to worry there, lol

Hide, I know that they will not just go to New Zealand and not Ozy :laugh: It's just stupid if they go to Ozy and not New Zealand, I mean come on we are just over the ditch

lpshinoda11
04-15-2004, 01:54 AM
:D Its a proven fact that Australia has the best looking "chicks". :D

Tell me about it, addicted2stapp is from Australia :D

hayley
04-15-2004, 02:00 AM
:laugh: :laugh: That was funny, and thanks...I think...lol

facelessman
04-15-2004, 02:25 AM
id think i take a road trip to see the band

Trees of Wisdom
04-15-2004, 02:29 AM
id think i take a road trip to see the band

Especially if the tickets are cheap.

tremontirocks!
04-15-2004, 03:18 AM
Come To Australia!!!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!!! Oi Oi Oi:d:d:d:d

hayley
04-15-2004, 05:00 AM
LOL god that annoys the crap outta me

ROAD TRIP BABY!!! Next time they come if they aren't playing at my city I will go on a road trip

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 10:23 AM
road trip was a funny movie though! :D tremontirocks i didn't realise we had another aussie on the board? which state are you from? of course they will go to LA. sorry addicted bands tour australia and not new zealand all the time, but i hope this doesn't happen with this time for you. are you able to get over here if not?

Julbright
04-15-2004, 12:46 PM
How about PEORIA IL???? We have a lovely civic center - metallica is coming in the fall? We need more big acts here !!!! Creed actually played the Madison Theater here pre-stardom - the new band (when on EARTH are they going to get a name - I am tired of saying the new band) needs to come here and play the big venue!!!!

hayley
04-15-2004, 07:14 PM
sorry addicted bands tour australia and not new zealand all the time, but i hope this doesn't happen with this time for you.
Thanks, I'm hoping aswell.

are you able to get over here if not?
It depends when they decide to tour, I'm going to get a full time job next year when I leave school, so if they can hold out touring until like the end of next year, then I will be able to pay for myself to go, I will defenitly go if the time is right, and we can rock together :jam:

Shadow
04-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey Michael:

Mark's new band is the closest thing I'll have of seeing Creed....
It will never be close to Creed because Scott will not be there. Scott is amazing to watch live.

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 10:21 PM
Thanks, I'm hoping aswell.

It depends when they decide to tour, I'm going to get a full time job next year when I leave school, so if they can hold out touring until like the end of next year, then I will be able to pay for myself to go, I will defenitly go if the time is right, and we can rock together :jam:

cool no plans for university? that will be cool to rock together! shadow i know you want creed but just try to enjoy what they bring out, there is no point in living in the past.

hayley
04-15-2004, 11:43 PM
No, I'm not going to university, but after I work full time for a year, I should have enough saved up to do a Secretary Course with Wel Tec. :D And then I will get all the qualifications I need to be a secretary. :)

And yeah, defenitly, if they come to Australia and not New Zealand and I have enough to go, we'll be rocking out in the front row

aussiecreeder
04-16-2004, 01:36 AM
i thought with the advent of PC's secetaries were on the way out? what or whom is Wel Tec?

hayley
04-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Not that I know of, maybe in Australia

Oh sorry, Wel Tec is a New Zealand funded correspondence school, and you can do a range of courses that run over a period of time to get the qualifications you want

Shadow
04-16-2004, 04:48 PM
shadow i know you want creed but just try to enjoy what they bring out, there is no point in living in the past.
I will always want Creed. But I do have Scott's solo tour to look forward to. I'm not living in the past, just sad that they're not together.

If you have ever seen Creed live, you would understand how amazing they are. My husband, who is not a Creed fan, turned into one after seeing them live. They had something special.

hayley
04-16-2004, 11:24 PM
That's cool

unforgiven_11
04-17-2004, 04:20 AM
:( at least you guys have seen them at least once... I have been a Creed Fan for about 3 1/2 years now and have not seen them in concert. When I first discovered who they were their Human Clay tour had just ended on the West coast (ca... chick ..woowoo!!) and then I got tickets to their weathered tour (SD> CA) and it got canceled and then my mom didn't want to get tickets again and didn't want to go see them in VEGAS... so... They better not break up or... I will just cry my little eyes out b/c I want to meet Stappie... he is just .... no words can describe how wonderful he is!! haha ;)

tremontirocks!
04-17-2004, 05:17 AM
road trip was a funny movie though! :D tremontirocks i didn't realise we had another aussie on the board? which state are you from? of course they will go to LA. sorry addicted bands tour australia and not new zealand all the time, but i hope this doesn't happen with this time for you. are you able to get over here if not?

Yeah mate, i got aussie blood running straight through me :) I'm from Australia in the state NSW. I'm in a little city about 4 hrs away from sydney...So hopefully this new band comes to Australia hehehe :D

aussiecreeder
04-17-2004, 07:58 AM
4 hours out of Sydney? towards Queensland? i live in the SE suburbs of Melbourne!

katzthatsme
04-17-2004, 12:44 PM
i am lucky i live 30 minutes from washington dc so a lot of ppl come through here