Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I got an email from Bec! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I got an email from Bec!

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2004, 02:45 PM
I just got an email from Bec, and she is doing good :D

She has just been busy with her wedding planning and everything :)
Just wanted to let you all know!

GoodGodGirl23
04-14-2004, 04:08 PM
cool

Dogstar
04-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the update, Julie! I miss Bec :(, and Dan, too.

TeriB19
04-14-2004, 06:18 PM
The wedding plans are coming along nicely. She's trying to decide which bank to rob to afford the honeymoon though. ;) She and I still talk nightly and she misses everyone here.

Dogstar
04-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Well, give her a big hello from me when you chat next :D.

RMadd
04-14-2004, 07:27 PM
She and I still talk nightly and she misses everyone here.
she must've been before my time... but if she missed everyone, why doesn't she post here? is her husband overly controlling, or something?

hotforscott
04-14-2004, 07:37 PM
I got one from her, too. I need to reply. It was good to hear from her. I miss her.

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2004, 07:58 PM
I miss her to:(

LMAO@ her tinking of wich bank to rob for the honeymoon")

TeriB19
04-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Bearfan, she's from Australia, and when it's prime-posting time here at night for us, it's daytime over there. She posted from work. Got caught spending too much time on the net and got into trouble. She emails but doesn't get on the board much. And she doesn't have a computer at home yet, so that rules that out. She and her fiance are going to be married in November.

hayley
04-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh man that would really suck not having a computer at home :eek:

Aww thats so nice, glad to hear that she is going well, and we miss her here too!

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Is Bec the one who once was hot but then decided to get married? ;) :p j/k

hayley
04-14-2004, 11:15 PM
:laugh:

RMadd
04-14-2004, 11:36 PM
Bearfan, she's from Australia, and when it's prime-posting time here at night for us, it's daytime over there. She posted from work. Got caught spending too much time on the net and got into trouble. She emails but doesn't get on the board much. And she doesn't have a computer at home yet, so that rules that out. She and her fiance are going to be married in November.
gotcha

RMadd
04-14-2004, 11:37 PM
:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

Higher_Desire
04-15-2004, 01:23 AM
Yes. She was the official Babe of CreedFeed, and was the one who would never show us the infamous "boobie picture." I'm still mad about that.

I that her and her fiancé already got married. Huh. Anyways, I'm glad she's doing well.

H-D :nut:

creedfan47a
04-15-2004, 01:28 AM
I wondered why my ears were burning..... you're all talking about me! :)

Thanks for your posts everyone. :) I had no idea I was so missed! :(

Higher_Desire
04-15-2004, 01:32 AM
BEC! I love you! Welcome back. Only if it is for a short stint. Hopefully not. Hope all is well. You should come around more often. It seems like forever and a month since your last post.
:kiss: :hugs:

H-D :nut:

creedfan47a
04-15-2004, 01:40 AM
You love me?!?!? Awww, I love you too..... but not in that way. ;) I'm not really "back".... just popped in to say hi. :)

hayley
04-15-2004, 02:04 AM
HEY BEC!!! How's it going girl? Check your email :D

I love your avie! I'm guessing that's your to-be-husband....what a hunk a spunk, if I do say so myself...but tell him to grow his hair out...j/k

Love you girl :hugs:

Higher_Desire
04-15-2004, 05:31 PM
You love me?!?!? Awww, I love you too..... but not in that way. ;) I'm not really "back".... just popped in to say hi. :)
Bec, could you give me a :flasher:? No one does it quite like you do.
:kiss:

H-D :punk2:

hotforscott
04-15-2004, 06:04 PM
I like your avie, too, Bec. You guys are an adorable couple. I like the signature, too. I might do mine that way, only a little different, LOL! It was good to hear from you. I replied to your email.

creedfan47a
04-15-2004, 08:06 PM
I like your avie, too, Bec. You guys are an adorable couple. I like the signature, too. I might do mine that way, only a little different, LOL! It was good to hear from you. I replied to your email.

Thanks Carrie, I kinda like my av. ;) I couldn't think of what else to put in my signature, so I thought I'd state the obvious. :) I got your email. I have about a million to reply to, so I haven't forgotten you. :)

Sorry Higher, not gonna happen. :D

:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Hi Bec!!!!

OMG! Its so good to see you here girl :D How is everything going for ya? I have missed you like mad!
*HUGS*

Bridge of Clay
04-15-2004, 10:19 PM
hey there, Bec! Hope everything is ok with you, girl!

PS: I'm more handsome than your fiancé! LOL!

JulieCitySlicker
04-15-2004, 11:03 PM
LMAO Marcos!

Higher_Desire
04-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Sorry Higher, not gonna happen. :D

:hugs:
:crying: :crying: :crying: You did it once before. Remember? Why not again? :crying: :( How about... either do it for me once, or show me the infamous "boobie picture," then I'll get off the subject forever. Otherwise, I won't leave you alone.

creedfan47a
04-16-2004, 03:36 AM
:crying: :crying: :crying: You did it once before. Remember? Why not again? :crying: :( How about... either do it for me once, or show me the infamous "boobie picture," then I'll get off the subject forever. Otherwise, I won't leave you alone.

Yeah right! If I do that, you'll never stop pestering me. ;)

Tremonti_Fed: Is that you Marcos?!?! How are ya? :) I really don't think you're more gorgeous than my man.... that photo doesn't do him justice. ;)

Higher_Desire
04-16-2004, 03:41 AM
Yeah right! If I do that, you'll never stop pestering me. ;)
LOL. Yes I would. That's all I ask for. :) Pretty please? If you could just see my sad puppy dog face, you'd change your mind. I'm going to have to let this one do the trick. :crying:

creedfan47a
04-16-2004, 03:43 AM
I don't flash for anyone, especially crying green men. ;)

hayley
04-16-2004, 04:57 AM
Oh my god...Colins desperate...just kidding

hotforscott
04-16-2004, 07:59 AM
LMAO at this thread. Too bad Bec can't post anymore......it was a blast when she was here.

Higher_Desire
04-16-2004, 12:56 PM
I don't flash for anyone, especially crying green men. ;)
That makes you sound a little racist. :( ;)

Oh my god...Colins desperate...just kidding
No, it's OK. I really am desperate. My girlfriend broke up with me almost 5 months ago now, and I haven't had a date since. Isn't that sad? Or... pathetic. Or... is pathetisad a word?

H-D :hammer:

hotforscott
04-16-2004, 06:47 PM
I think it can be a "Colin" word. LOL!

Higher_Desire
04-16-2004, 06:49 PM
I think it can be a "Colin" word. LOL!
:D Please note, I also claim ownership of "fantabulous."

H-D :hammer:

hayley
04-16-2004, 07:56 PM
No, it's OK. I really am desperate. My girlfriend broke up with me almost 5 months ago now, and I haven't had a date since. Isn't that sad? Or... pathetic. Or... is pathetisad a word?
Oooh, that's tough. :( Sorry to hear that, but get out and have some fun

creedfan47a
04-20-2004, 02:11 AM
Don't you worry, love will come and find you when you least expect it. ;)

LMAO at this thread. Too bad Bec can't post anymore......it was a blast when she was here.
I'm sure you're all having fun without me. ;) I was hoping to visit on Saturday but I was too too busy. :( And this weekend I am just as busy. Maybe the weekend after??? :)

JulieCitySlicker
04-20-2004, 01:20 PM
Hi Bec :D
How are ya girl :hugs: Its great seeing that you were here again :)
How are the wedding plans going?

Higher_Desire
04-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Don't you worry, love will come and find you when you least expect it. ;)
So, you mean, any day now? :(

H-D :eyes: