Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Easter!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!!!

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Have a great Easter everyone! Hope you have fun, and the weather works well with you all. :)

JulieCitySlicker
04-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Happy Easter Saxon/Everyone!!!

:bumpup: :thewave: :p

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Thankyou Julie! :)

JulieCitySlicker
04-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Your welcome:)

hayley
04-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Happy Easter, I hope everyone gets lots of easter eggs!

Sheila63
04-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Happy Easter Everybody!!! I hope you all have a great day!!:hugs:

Sorry I didn't see this thread before I started the other Easter one, Saxon.

GoodGodGirl23
04-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Have a Wonderful Easter everyone! We are having a Turkey dinner, yum! :D

Dogstar
04-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Way cool, GGG. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :hugs: :)

Mulletman
04-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Easter... they day Jesus resurrected from the grave to come back a white bunny that hides colorful eggs!.

happy easter!

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Happy Easter Everybody!!! I hope you all have a great day!!:hugs:

Sorry I didn't see this thread before I started the other Easter one, Saxon.
That's quite alright Sheila, the more happy easter posts, the merrier! ;)

How has everyone's day gone so far? We went to church, then to my grandparents house to eat lunch. :)

Dogstar
04-11-2004, 06:29 PM
I'm working today, but I still had my yearly Cadbury Creme Egg :D...

creedsister
04-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Again those eggs Rock :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Sheila63
04-11-2004, 09:02 PM
That's quite alright Sheila, the more happy easter posts, the merrier! ;)

How has everyone's day gone so far? We went to church, then to my grandparents house to eat lunch. :)

Thanks, Saxon.:)

My day was great. I went to church wth one of my sisters and my parents. Then we went out to lunch. Late this afternoon, I went over to a friends house, chatted for awhile than played cards. Overall, it was a fun day.

Kim V.
04-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Caught this thread kind of late today; I was verrrrry busy today!! We went to church, then came home and I made a yummy ham dinner with mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, stuffing, apple sauce, and dinner rolls. Then later we had a cake I baked in the shape of a cross, lemon merinque pie and coffee and tea!! We are all stuffed! The kiddies had a good time too today! Hope you all had a joyous and blessed Easter with your loved ones!

JenRN
04-11-2004, 09:09 PM
I had to work all weekend this holiday weekend. I just got home a little bit ago. It was an emotional day, had to tell a 45 year old man he has AIDS, broke my heart, not only is he HIV positvive but he is in the stages of AIDS. It humbled me this Easter, made me thankful for what I have and the choices I have made in life. I spent most of my day with him, educated him, listening to him and supporting him. He told me I was his "Easter angel" made me tear up a bit, I am glad we bonded so well, he is a great guy. I missed going to church today though :(

Sheila63
04-11-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm so sorry you had to work and you had such an emotional day, Jen. That story made me tear up just reading it. It sounds like you really helped that man today. Sending :hugs: your way.

Sheila63
04-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Caught this thread kind of late today; I was verrrrry busy today!! We went to church, then came home and I made a yummy ham dinner with mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, stuffing, apple sauce, and dinner rolls. Then later we had a cake I baked in the shape of a cross, lemon merinque pie and coffee and tea!! We are all stuffed! The kiddies had a good time too today! Hope you all had a joyous and blessed Easter with your loved ones!

Kim, that's quite a feast you made!!! It all sounds delicious. :)

Mulletman
04-11-2004, 09:31 PM
its been raining cats and dogs all day here, but since all week its been at 90, the depressing weather is more than welcome!

went to church than after that it was my grandpa birthday party. The the grown up wents to see Rod Stewart. All and all, it was a good day.

Kim V.
04-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Aw, Jen, you brought tears to my eyes, girl! That's some story; your blessing came through what you've done for someone else! God Bless you!

Dogstar
04-11-2004, 09:54 PM
*waves big hello to Kim V.*

Jen, :hugs:...sorry it was such a tough day for you...I'm sure your kindness made that man's struggle a little bit easier.

TeriB19
04-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Hey all, hope you all had a great Easter Sunday. Jen, great and moving story, hope he realized how much he touched you, just as you know how much you helped him out.

We went to church this morning, then we went to my inlaws for a great ham, potato and asparagus meal. It was great! Now I'm chillin' like a villian.

Dogstar
04-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Hiya, Teri! Glad you had such a great day!

JulieCitySlicker
04-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Hi Ya'll!
I hope you had a great Easter :hugs: We were invited to a friend's house for Easter dinner :) We had ham sandwich's, baked mac and cheese, and green beans with bacon bits in them, it was pretty good!

Kim V.
04-11-2004, 10:20 PM
*Waves big hello right back to Dogstar* Bummer ya had to work on Easter, for you and for Jen. Your professions know no "holidays", huh? We love you gals, you know that?

Teri, hey! Glad you had a good day. The in-laws just left a little while ago, so now I'm chillin' for a bit, then I'm goin' to bed! I am soooooo tired!

Hi to Julie as well. Sounds like everyone had a good day, overall. Peace.

Dogstar
04-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah, but my job's not nearly as important as Jen's, LOL...It's nice to see you around, Kim!

Heya, Julie...sounds like you had a great day, too!

JulieCitySlicker
04-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Hi Kim!
How is your mom doing?

*HUGS*

Hi Kerri:)

Kim V.
04-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Hi Kim!
How is your mom doing?

*HUGS*

Hi Kerri:)
Mom's doing pretty well right now. She's homebound, doesn't go out except to go to the hospital, really. So I made her up a nice plate of the dinner stuff we had and brought it to her and stayed there with her for a bit (she lives only 9 houses away from me). She seemed in good spirits and ate well, so that a good sign! Thanks for asking! ;)

JulieCitySlicker
04-11-2004, 10:41 PM
I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing so good Kim:)

Sheila63
04-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Mom's doing pretty well right now. She's homebound, doesn't go out except to go to the hospital, really. So I made her up a nice plate of the dinner stuff we had and brought it to her and stayed there with her for a bit (she lives only 9 houses away from me). She seemed in good spirits and ate well, so that a good sign! Thanks for asking! ;)

Kim, I'm happy to hear your mom is doing pretty well. I'm sure she really appreciated you bringing her a wonderful plate of food and having you there as well. :)

Kim V.
04-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Thanks, you guys for praying and caring so much, it means more than you can imagine! What great friends I have here on the bb! :)