Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Super Moderator and Moderator [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Super Moderator and Moderator

The Lithium
04-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Hey Steve! :D What's the differents between a Super Moderator and a Moderator?

//Lith :cool:

Mulletman
04-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Hey Steve! :D What's the differents between a Super Moderator and a Moderator?

//Lith :cool:

moderators just have policing authority. they have a small amount of power, but enough to get the job done. Super Moderators have almost all the power that admins do. Just dont piss either one off. ;)

The Lithium
04-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Haha, I won't. But what power have just a normal moderator?

Steve
04-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Edit/Delete/Move threads and posts within a specified forum.

The Lithium
04-06-2004, 11:39 AM
And what's the point of being a moderator if you can't go anything more than a normal member?

Steve
04-06-2004, 12:04 PM

Read ^^

The Lithium
04-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Oh sorry, I'm afraid I asked the same question two times. :o

So a Moderator is pretty much the boss, a Super Moderator is someone you don't want to get in a fight with and our dear Administrator is someone you gotta be nice with, right?

Thank you guys so much for telling me, I've always been wondering! :D Thank you for a such a all good- and kick ass board! :jam:

Peace, Lith

rainfall
04-06-2004, 05:32 PM

Teri also said she could fly.... ;)

WeatheredWoman
04-06-2004, 08:45 PM

LMAO!!!! :roll:

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-06-2004, 10:11 PM
I have a lonley simple question.................Who is Steve2. I see the name on the moderator list thing, but I've never seen a post.

Steve
04-06-2004, 11:47 PM
It's an account I use for testing purposes.

Higher_Desire
04-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Can I be a moderator too, Steve?

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium
04-07-2004, 02:42 AM

Wow, she's so awesome!!!! :eek:

Can I be a moderator too, Steve?

I guess you only can me a moderator if you've been here for awhile, so Steve trust you enough. I've been here longer than you so you have to stick around for a bit more! ;)

Serious now. If I was Steve I would make Marcus (Tremonti_Fed) to at least a Morderator, maybe a Super Moderator. He always have fresch news, he's really, really nice to chat with and I just think he is all good. He've posted here for awhile too, I'd choose him. (Steve, I'm not saying that you should if you don't want to, I'm just saying that I would, more like a compliment to Marcus. You're running a kick ass board, keep the good job up man). :clap:

Peace, Lith

Trees of Wisdom
04-07-2004, 02:45 AM
Wow, she's so awesome!!!! :eek:

I guess you only can me a moderator if you've been here for awhile, so Steve trust you enough. I've been here longer than you so you have to stick around for a bit more! ;)

Serious now. If I was Steve I would make Marcus (Tremonti_Fed) to at least a Morderator, maybe a Super Moderator. He always have fresch news, he's really, really nice to chat with and I just think he is all good. He've posted here for awhile too, I'd choose him. (Steve, I'm not saying that you should if you don't want to, I'm just saying that I would, more like a compliment to Marcus. You're running a kick ass board, keep the good job up man). :clap:

Peace, Lith

I second that!

The Lithium
04-07-2004, 02:48 AM
I second that!

Yeah, he is really something. He also know exactelly when to close down a topic.

TeriB19
04-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I really can fly! Don't mock the super mod. ;) As for Steve2, that's Steve1's other personality, I've met him, he's really cute. :D

The Lithium
04-07-2004, 02:28 PM
I can swim!! :boat:

GeeK_2004
04-12-2004, 10:29 AM
me too !!!

The Lithium
04-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Wow you too?? We're awesome!!

GeeK_2004
04-13-2004, 10:10 AM
hahah!!

:laugh:

The Lithium
04-14-2004, 04:07 PM
What, don't you think?

Xterminator27
04-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Being a mod is like being a Janitor.

Your loyalty and trust is rewarded with a mop and a pan, All you do is clean up the shit that is around the BBss.

Trust me, its fun for like a day, then it just sucks. BEing a mod is one of the worst things and is more of an insult than a privilage. You get a lame job that you dont get anything out of and its cleaning up grabage and crap that other leave behind.

I MADE A SPILL. MULLETMAN GET YOUR JANITOR ASS OVER HEAR AND CLEAN IT UP PRONTO!!!!

:p

Edit: Holy shit that is the most homosexual smilie i have ever seen in my life, What happened to teh cool yellow ONES????

Mulletman
04-14-2004, 04:44 PM
in a crude and disrespectful way... hes got the point. the thing is, he doesnt realize just how much power i do have. for example i can do this -->*click*

X has been banned. Apperently the slush bucket had enough room for his bullshit. Not permenantly banned, but just long enough to piss him off. But for the record, I am making an example out of him. Becareful of what you say and who you say it too.

Maybe he'll make a shirt out of me.... how do you make an asshole into a shirt?

Steve
04-14-2004, 05:23 PM
lol

TeriB19
04-14-2004, 06:34 PM
What do you mean you don't get paid? I get my check from Steve on a weekly basis. Hmm, maybe the others' checks have been lost in the mail. ;)

davis creedfan
04-14-2004, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=Mulletman]
and who you say it too.
QUOTE]

See, is stuff like this i really hate, ive modded and been in a few organization things and its exactly stuff like this that tears them apart. Mods think they they are superiour and that noone can talk shit to them becasue they are "special" and they can ban whoever they please.

This is what you call a shitty mod (AKA mulletman) They let their ego grow and dont really give a shit about what happens besides themself. Anyways i think its supid and dumb because, hell it shouldnt make a difference who i say what too. If i insult someone, its just as bad as insulting a mod or admin, noone is better, noone is worst, we are all equal and thats the way it should be in here............. of course its not but hey, what can you do?

By the way, did i mention that YOU CANNOT KILL XTERMINATOR27.
Your more cluless than I thought, the truth is YOU HAVE NO POWER MULLETMAN, YOU ARE A PEASENT and you have ZERO power! BAn me all you want, but im just showing that technically, i CAN talk shit about you.

PS: JHSAHFHK BKHABKJFAJ KJFAKJJ BJKAFH FKJA:KJLFJ:L JLAFML MLAFMML: FML:AM:L: FLMM:FML FLMFMFMFM:FL:AM

Trees of Wisdom
04-14-2004, 07:06 PM
You'll get banned if you talk too profanely like you have done. You should be banned.

Steve
04-14-2004, 07:30 PM
davis_creedfan,

Just so you know Mulletman is the same person he is now than when he wasn't a mod on the forums. Maybe Mulletman didn't use the right words to say what he wanted to, but the point is not to disrespect people on these forums. It doesn't matter if you disrepect a Mod or a normal member. I don't care how other forums are run, but on this forum people respect one another and it's been working fine so far. Remember you aren't being forced to stick to these forums. If you don't like the way something is being done, that's fine. There's plenty of other forums to go to.

davis creedfan
04-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Nooo, because i have seen many bashing and such that ahs gone unnoticed, and mullet CLEARLY Stated

You better watch out WHO you talk to. As in Badmouth the people, but REPECT the mods and If you cross them youll be screwed. It is 100% obvious that that was his statement therefore he is a horrible moderator who only wants power he dosnt have.

And although the point may be to not disrespect people, HIS Point was to not Disrepect Only mods as he stated by saying "be Carefull WHO you say it too"

DOWN WITH FACISISM

TeriB19
04-14-2004, 09:40 PM
Hey davis_creedfan. Lighten up or leave. Steve selected the people that have been here for a long time, know the ins and outs of the board and whom he can trust to run the board as he runs it. If you've lurked here then you know what a clean board it is. There is no bashing or fighting (debates can get a little hot sometimes) but we all consider ourselves here to be a tight-knit close group. Almost like family. Mullet has a sense of humor, you should get one, they're nice. :D

Mulletman
04-14-2004, 10:02 PM
To quote Abraham Lincoln;
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Yes I am a corrupt facist asshole. Everyone here knows that, I am surprised you havent figured that out. They all know and they all accept it. Plus who are you, or anyone for that matter, to stand up to Tony Soprano, Hoffa, and Leona Helmsley over here?

But then again, I might have over-reacted a little bit. I just banned him for a few days just to be a jerk. Oh well. Me and X have been on this board longer than most people here, so he knows when I am kidding and I know when he is kidding.

Better yet, Ill make you a deal - one you must accept if you want your little friend to be allowed back. I want one of those thongs, in a woman's size 6. Get me that and I will return to him which was taken from him. Fail and you too shall succumb to his fate. Are we in agreement?

Xterminator21
04-15-2004, 12:12 AM
I Will eat your children and disembowl your face with a wooden spoon

davis creedfan
04-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Quote: Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

And oviously your character Failed that test.

DOWN WITH THE NAZI EMPIRE

Mulletman
04-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Aperently you cannot take a joke, so get over it.

First - when you report a post we ALL get that message. Even me.

Second - if you are going to create a second account to give someone a guilt trip, make sure you do not do it from the same computer you post every single day.

The Lithium
04-15-2004, 06:05 AM
Everybody are really nice on this board, and non of us want that to change.

Steve
04-15-2004, 11:32 AM
LOL - his post count is 1 ;)

Mulletman
04-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Oh my God!

Xterminator21
04-15-2004, 03:26 PM
Aperently you cannot take a joke, so get over it.

First - when you report a post we ALL get that message. Even me.

Second - if you are going to create a second account to give someone a guilt trip, make sure you do not do it from the same computer you post every single day.

Lol you people have no sence of humour

Mulletman
04-15-2004, 08:40 PM
with you its hard to know when the joke ends and the offensive begins...

TeriB19
04-15-2004, 09:09 PM
LOL - his post count is 1 ;)
:razz: :p :laugh: