Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Birthday Carrie(hotforscott)! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Carrie(hotforscott)!

JulieCitySlicker
04-04-2004, 10:32 PM
I hope you have a great birthday girl!!!!

:hugs: :balloons: :party2: :dancing:

hayley
04-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Carrie! Hope you have a great day :) ;) :D :party2: :drunk: :hugs:

Dogstar
04-05-2004, 02:42 AM
Happy, happy birthday, Carrie. I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it!

:party: :dancing: :bounce: :cool:

SCOTTSMYMAN
04-05-2004, 08:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!!

I hope you have a great day. We are all thinking about you. BIG :hugs:

:balloons: :party: :party2: :syncdance

The Lithium
04-05-2004, 08:56 AM
HAPPY B-DAY!!! :party:

Sheila63
04-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Happy Birthday Carrie!!!

I hope you have a fun-filled day!! Sending lots of :hugs: your way.

:party2: :balloons: :party: :syncdance

GoodGodGirl23
04-05-2004, 01:37 PM
:balloons: :party: :party2: Happy Birthday! :)

hotforscott
04-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks you guys! I got Kris and Teri's CD packages and cards today and that really brightened my day. Thank you so much! I have had an otherwise horrible day. It's been just awful. Teri, it has gotten worse since I IM'ed with you last night. I am gonna send out some notes to you guys letting you know what's up. I have a feeling my computer won't be here tonight after Daniel gets here so I won't be able to post for now, but I will keep you posted. Send emails to EDIT and I will go to the public library and check it often. Thanks guys, Carrie

PaulMcCoygirl
04-05-2004, 05:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! :D

JulieCitySlicker
04-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Carrie!
I am so sorry that things are not going so well for ya hun :( I hope that you can get away from it all soon, you deserve much better then that girl :hugs: I'm thinkin of ya and prayin for you!

WeatheredWoman
04-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Awwww Carrie... I sooooooo wanted to wish you a ROCKIN' BIRTHDAY!! But it's hard... knowing that you've got so much other things on your mind right now!!
It must have been a birthday with so much mixed feelings!!

I hope that your live will soon be on a much calmer level...
My strenghtening thoughts remain with you!!

Comfy Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Stef

Higher_Desire
04-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Hey Carrie. It sucks that things are in a bit of a downfall, but I hope you do well. :makeout: Happy Birthday.

H-D :rockon:

Kim V.
04-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Happy Birthday Carrie! I'm so sorry, I had no idea things were going that badly for you. My prayers are with you, sweetie - take care of yourself, and if ya need a friend, you know where to find me, too! God Bless......

JulieCitySlicker
04-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi Kim :D

How are ya girl, its been a while*HUGS*

Kim V.
04-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi Kim :D

How are ya girl, its been a while*HUGS*
Hi Julie! It has been awhile; I'm on the board every now and again, but I don't post as often, I just haven't had much "spare" time lately. My mom's been ill for quite awhile, so I've been really occupied with her (she was in the hospital for 3 wks. from Feb. 8, then after that went to a rehab/nursing home for physical therapy for another 3 wks., came home for 8 days, then wound up back in the hospital for a week). She's got emphysema, and had complications from it involving elevated carbon dioxide/low oxygen levels; we almost lost her in the beginning (Feb. 8) but she pulled through, thank God. It's just been really hard, seeing her health decline lately, her emphysema getting worse, her memory's been failing alot lately too. Sorry to ramble on, it's a long story that is hard to shorten! But this on top of my normal busy life with my kids, house, hubby, work, church, etc. etc. etc!!!! Please pray, if you would, Julie, for my mom and for our family's peace, ok? I'd appreciate it... I hope you're doing well; I was sorry to hear about Teresa passing away, at least she's at peace now. Take care, sweetie.....hope to hear from you soon! :)

JulieCitySlicker
04-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Aww! Kim I am so sorry to hear about your mom :( Of course I'll be praying for her :hugs: I hope that her health gets better soon!

Thank you so much for your encouraging words for Teresa! Ya it is sad that she passed but now she is in a much better place and is no longer in pain or suffering!
I think of her often though cuz she was a great person. She will be greatly missed!

Bridge of Clay
04-05-2004, 11:31 PM
happy b-day, Carrie! God bless you!

SCOTTSMYMAN
04-06-2004, 08:39 AM
Hi Julie! It has been awhile; I'm on the board every now and again, but I don't post as often, I just haven't had much "spare" time lately. My mom's been ill for quite awhile, so I've been really occupied with her (she was in the hospital for 3 wks. from Feb. 8, then after that went to a rehab/nursing home for physical therapy for another 3 wks., came home for 8 days, then wound up back in the hospital for a week). She's got emphysema, and had complications from it involving elevated carbon dioxide/low oxygen levels; we almost lost her in the beginning (Feb. 8) but she pulled through, thank God. It's just been really hard, seeing her health decline lately, her emphysema getting worse, her memory's been failing alot lately too. Sorry to ramble on, it's a long story that is hard to shorten! But this on top of my normal busy life with my kids, house, hubby, work, church, etc. etc. etc!!!! Please pray, if you would, Julie, for my mom and for our family's peace, ok? I'd appreciate it... I hope you're doing well; I was sorry to hear about Teresa passing away, at least she's at peace now. Take care, sweetie.....hope to hear from you soon! :)

Kim, soo sorry to hear about your mom. I hope everything is ok. Glad to see you again. Take care of yourself and I'll send postive thoughts and prayers your way. :hugs:

whitebird
04-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Carrie, I'm sending a message to your other E-mail address.

Kim, it is so sad to watch the health of someone that you love deeply, slowly fail. I'm sure too that you are doing everything you can to make her time happy. Stay strong for your self too, as it sounds like you are holding everything together for many people at the same time. Don't let you own mind and body get too run down.

Stay strong, and I'll send a prayer too.

JenRN
04-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Carrie, try and have a good birthday spite all the crap going on. Gee.... sounds like you need a vacation to Virginia. (hint hint)!!!!! Miss you! :D

Sheila63
04-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear your birthday wasn't a better day for you. I know there are better days ahead.:hugs: :hugs:

Kim V., I'm so sorry to hear your mom has been sick. I'm sending positive, healing thoughts and prayers her way and to you as well.:hugs: :hugs:

Kim V.
04-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Thanks so much, all of you, for the thoughts and prayers, I really appreciate it!! I sure didn't mean to turn Carrie's b'day thread into something else entirely! I tried to post an apology for the thread turning off-topic the other night after my lengthy post about my mom, but the computer was acting weird for a couple of days; thankfully nothing major! Thanks again, it's so great to have friends like my Creedfeed buddies!

JulieCitySlicker
04-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Aww Kim!
There is no need for an apology hun :hugs: What threads around here ever stay on topic anyway :D LOL! Your welcome for the thoughts and prayers girl!

HoundDog
04-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Hope you had a nice Birthday! :D