Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Prime Stockholm - Check them out!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Prime Stockholm - Check them out!!

The Lithium
04-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Hey guys. Finally there's a Swedish rock band around. And even better. We're from the very same town. STOCKHOLM!! That's why they're named Prime Stockholm. Check their website, they're pretty good. They are from Sweden, but write in english.

PrimeSth.net (http://www.primesth.net/)

"I know that it's through
I know it's not you
I know that is me
And I don't envy you" -- Prime Sth ~ I Don't Evny You

The Lithium
04-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Come on guys, tell me what you think? They're pretty good I think!!

RMadd
04-04-2004, 04:42 PM
those clips from the site seem pretty cool... anywhere to find full versions of the the songs?
a question: is the band "Prime Stockholm" or "Prime STH"?

The Lithium
04-05-2004, 04:57 AM
those clips from the site seem pretty cool... anywhere to find full versions of the the songs?
a question: is the band "Prime Stockholm" or "Prime STH"?

You can get the full versions on Kazaa, LimeWire, DC, etc, etc. The bands name is "Prime Stockholm", but you spell it "Prime STH". If you are going to search for them on the Internet you gotta search for Prime STH.

Actually they've just released their secound album. Their last album did very well in Europe and now they are going for US. I don't know when they will release their album there, but keep your eyes open.

RMadd
04-06-2004, 01:46 PM
If you are going to search for them on the Internet you gotta search for Prime STH.
that could be why i didn't find anything
don't have kazaa on here b/c i lost it when my computer fucked up last week, but it looks like i'm coming up w/ stuff on Ares (kazaa is way too slow here at school, due to bandwidth restrictions but, for whatever reason, Ares, a fairly new program, to us anyway, isn't restricted, and it flies like a mofo)

The Lithium
04-06-2004, 02:53 PM
I don't use Kazaa either, I use LimeWire.

creedsister
04-07-2004, 10:57 PM
that could be why i didn't find anything
don't have kazaa on here b/c i lost it when my computer fucked up last week, but it looks like i'm coming up w/ stuff on Ares (kazaa is way too slow here at school, due to bandwidth restrictions but, for whatever reason, Ares, a fairly new program, to us anyway, isn't restricted, and it flies like a mofo)
Same here Bearfan, I could,nt find nothing either,i dont have hi speed internet which makes it suck even more :mad:

The Lithium
04-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Search for Prime Sth. Visit PrimeSth.net (http://www.primesth.net).

WeatheredWoman
04-08-2004, 05:31 AM
Hey!! I liked what I heard :thumbsup:

Thnx for the link Bratt ;)

The Lithium
04-08-2004, 05:33 AM
No problem grandie :samurai: