Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
cool names for a goat [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : cool names for a goat

Creed_Defaultgirl
03-31-2004, 09:38 PM
My dad got this goat for my dog to play with, and it doesn't have a cool name, so I was thinking maybe you guys would have some ideas. or as some people say, idears. :) Mom kept coming up with like girl names, and I said, "Dude, it's a dude! It shouldn't have girly names!" then she was like, lets name it dude. Dude is kinda stupid if you ask me, so, if you have any cool names, I'd appriciate it. (This is a stupid thread!)

RMadd
03-31-2004, 11:02 PM
hmmmm:
Stinky
Thunder
Sharkee
Goatee
Banshee
Baaaaaaaad

PaulMcCoygirl
03-31-2004, 11:56 PM
Dallas (from Default) ;)

Higher_Desire
04-01-2004, 12:10 AM
A goat for the dog to play with. That's so cute. :D My mom wanted to get a new goat. She said it was because the Old Goat wouldn't get out and mow the lawn.

How about Mary-Ann?

LOL. j/k. I got nuthin'.

H-D :nutty:

Higher_Desire
04-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Oooohhhh! What about Phox Rando?

facelessman
04-01-2004, 03:44 AM
larry?

SCOTTSMYMAN
04-01-2004, 08:29 AM
How about Mystery??

( I'm watching SpongeBob again and that was the name he gave his seahorse!! :rolleyes: )

Mulletman
04-01-2004, 08:42 AM
im still trying to grasp the concept that you have a goat

GeeK_2004
04-01-2004, 08:51 AM
billy bob ??

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

TeriB19
04-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Don't let X near it, I hear he loves goats.

RMadd
04-01-2004, 01:35 PM
:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol
And here, I thought Canadians loved polar bears!

GeeK_2004
04-01-2004, 02:20 PM
:laugh:

WeatheredWoman
04-01-2004, 02:29 PM
LOL!! I liked the name Dude, girl! Heeeeeey Duuuude... :D

Other options?

-Flippen (Flip)
-Scotty
-Marky
-Myles
-Ziggy

... :rolleyes: I know, I know... never ask me again LOL!!! ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-01-2004, 11:59 PM
A goat for the dog to play with. That's so cute. :D My mom wanted to get a new goat. She said it was because the Old Goat wouldn't get out and mow the lawn.

How about Mary-Ann?

LOL. j/k. I got nuthin'.

LOL!!!!!!! It's a male! Yeah, Mary-Ann will suit it very well!

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-02-2004, 12:24 AM
im still trying to grasp the concept that you have a goat
Haha! I'm still trying to grasp the idea that I have a goat. I really never would have thought we'd have a goat in the back yard, and for my dog's benefit! One really cool thing about the goat, is that maybe I won't have to mow as much!

And it's funny, the stupid animal will start running, and Baine, (my dog) will chase it, and then it will run head first into the fence, bounce back, run some more, and do it all over again. It's hilarious. I used to think Baine was stupid, but now I'm not so sure! So far it's name is goat. I was thinking maybe along the lines of Richie, like from happy days. He doesn't look like anything from happy days, cuz, at the present moment, he's not happy, but he'll adjust in a week or two.

WeatheredWoman
04-02-2004, 10:39 AM
So far it's name is goat. I was thinking maybe along the lines of Richie, like from happy days. He doesn't look like anything from happy days, cuz, at the present moment, he's not happy, but he'll adjust in a week or two.

Fonzy??? :dunno:

hayley
04-02-2004, 07:45 PM

:eek: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek: :eek: He loves squirrels and pandas! Just ask him!

As for the goat name thing, I don't know, name it after someone from a band you like

RMadd
04-02-2004, 09:42 PM
...more from me...
Charlie
Frank
Tremo
Flip
Jet

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-02-2004, 10:06 PM
I thought about naming it Boomer Sooner, and then calling it by it's innitials for short, but then I realized that BS applies for other words too! I thought about Gilbert the goat, but I don't think anyone else likes that. My dad said we should name it Norman, Mom said Rocky. How much trouble should a family go through to name a stupid goat!!! Well, I'm sure we'll find him a name soon enough that we all will agree on. ( :D I think we should name him Mary-Ann! :rolleyes: )

creedsister
04-03-2004, 09:59 AM
hey i had a Goat, saxon but he died when he was a baby i named him mac,

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Well, my Mom and I have decided on a name (note: we haven't told my dad yet!) We are going to name it Cody. My dad wanted to name it Ugene, but I would always think of my aunts husband, who treated our family like crap, and continues to treat my aunt that way. (Why she doesn't leave him I wouldn't know. :rolleyes: ) But anyway, need I say more on that? So, hopefully Cody will suit my dad's needs for goat names!

Creedsister, I'm sorry to hear about your goat. Animals know how to gain a person's love, don't they?

creedsister
04-04-2004, 12:45 PM
yes they do saxon, Animals know how to gain trust and love from there master, And they always know when somethings up it sounds like ugene Sucks, Girl i have a great uncle by marrige that everybody Dosent like, And his son tells him if he dont start being better people hes Going To Have To Pay Off those Dudes that carry your coffin to the grave which i cant spell, All i do is pray for those kinda people, I like Cody Its Cute :D

RMadd
04-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Cody, eh? I have a roommate w/ an omnipresent stench named Cody

facelessman
04-05-2004, 12:42 AM
my vote is still on larry