Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A Big Favour??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A Big Favour???

hayley
09-25-2002, 07:54 PM
hey!!!
there are a few steps to this big favour, but i just want to see if you can get into this web site:
www.therock.net.nz (http://www.therock.net.nz)
tell me if you please, then i'll tell ya what to do next.:)

Altair
09-25-2002, 08:45 PM
No problem. Is it alright if I skip the intro?
What's next?

hayley
09-25-2002, 09:25 PM
oh cool! thanx, yep you can skip the intro....well, i'll tell ya what's going on first. TheRockFM, is a New Zealand rock radio station, and at the moment, over the next 4 days they are having a competition called The Rock Wars....hunderds of bands are competiting, to get the title of the best band...soooo, if it is ok, can ya vote for creed??? cause being the die hard creed fan that i am, i really want them to get into AT LEAST the finals.
ok, now wait for it to load, then go to the icon, Rock Wars, at the bottom, on the right hand side.
when that has loaded, go to the icon, Rock Registered
now go to the question, on the same page, Not Rock Registered? Click Here To Register.
then fill out all the details, but where it says Location, it only sais NZ locations, (cause it's a nz radio station) so leave it out.
when registered, u will have to go to Forgot Password??? as you haven't yet filled one out, type in ur email adress, and wait a couple of minutes, check ur emails, and ur password will be in a new mail letter thing...u know, when u have new mail.
Then go back into www.therock.net.nz (http://www.therock.net.nz)
click on log in when it has loaded, enter ur email address and password...and u will be able to vote.
at the top of the page, it will have that icon Rock Wars again, click on that, follow the instructions, and creed will be on their way to winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
now it sais that u can select up to 10 bands, but we only want creed to win, so can ya please only click on creed??? it's in alphebetical order, and they are easy to find in the list.
thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
i hope this wasn't too much shit for ya to read, tell me if their are any probs.:D

Altair
09-25-2002, 09:32 PM
Jesus H. Christ (excuse my Judaism). Anything else, hun? How about I do your laundry while I'm at it? Need a back rub? Shit, this could take me an hour by the looks of the directions. Man, some people!

Just kiddin, ya know.
:P

Yeah, I'll get around to it tonight.

hayley
09-25-2002, 09:38 PM
ohh, a back rub sounds nice!!!;)
if it's too hard, then don't worry about it, i just want creed TO WIN THIS!!!!!!!!!:D i need as much people as possible to vote!!! thanx, though, at least ur doing it for me.:)

luvscott4ever
09-26-2002, 12:29 AM
They got my vote...looks like a cool site, I'll have to check it out!!!
CREED RULES!!!! :D

hayley
09-26-2002, 12:47 AM
thanx sweetie!!! and yes, it is a cool site, and a VERY cool radio station!:)

Xterminator27
01-02-2003, 07:40 PM
i can ge ton it

GoodGodGirl23
01-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Dang.... Snap! X! Where you find these OLD Threads At?!!!:D :)

hayley
01-02-2003, 07:45 PM
:lol: wow i used to be a dick;) oh wait i still am;)

GoodGodGirl23
01-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
:lol: wow i used to be a dick;) oh wait i still am;)

Sweet Pea, you are not a dick!!!:D