Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Fred Durst And Scott Strapp [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Fred Durst And Scott Strapp

Scutley
11-19-2002, 10:57 PM
Why Does Fred Durst And Scott Strapp Hate Each Other?

TeriB19
11-19-2002, 11:02 PM
Have you been living under a rock for the last few months? This has been addressed over and over. Woodstock. Fred Durst talking shit about Scott. Scott gave him an Anger Management book. And it's STAPP, not Strapp.

Prism
11-20-2002, 12:03 AM
Who does like Fred Durst? :confused: I am serious I have not heard anyone say that they like the guy.

DangerousDan85
11-20-2002, 12:08 AM
It was funny around the time Weathered came out there was an article on MTV.com and Durst was saying how he liked the record. He was saying how good of song writers Stapp and Tremonti were. It was hilarious to see him accept the fact Creed Rules. I still wanted to see them box for charity and see Scott knock his ass out.

Prism
11-20-2002, 12:16 AM
I don't get it though. Why does it always seem like a competition? I guess it is an ego thang. :cool:

Bridge of Clay
11-20-2002, 09:42 AM
Shut up!

They made peace!!!

Durst apologized and said Stapp is a great songwriter ("I wish I could write like him") and stated that My Sacrifice was the best song of the year, that he couldnīt stop listening to it!

JenRN
Well all I can say is Fred Durst is nothing but a punk! He has such an issue with Scott because Scott is much more cool than him and he probably just can't accept it!:D The difference between Stapp and Durst is :

DURST
-loved by teenagers and immature people
-talks trash
-looks like a regect from the farm who got a few tattoos
-disrespects women
-has no talent in music and no originality
-and finally if he was soooo cool where the hell has he been for the last 1-2 years? Probably in the closet listening to Creed and eating his cheeseburgers form McDonald's!!!!

STAPP
-loved by people all ages, women,men ,kids and even 80 yr old WW2 vets!
-looks like a sculpted GREEK GOD!!!!
-talks about things people realte to "the thinking persons music"
-has total respect for women!;)
-has so much talent in his lyrics and singing he wins awards from his fans and the music industries!
-and finally, he will be around for a long time I am sure, due to his longing for music and dedication to his fans!!!! Something Durst knows NOTHING about!

Does this answer your question?;)

Bridge of Clay
About the shut up part, I didnīt really mean it!

I was kidding!

JenRN
11-20-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
About the shut up part, I didnīt really mean it!

I was kidding!

We hope so!!;)

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:27 AM
:clap: Regarding your comparisons Jen, very well said!!:clap:

GoodGodGirl23
11-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Teri, what is on Tom Hanks head or face, on your avie, that black thing?:confused:

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 12:30 PM
It's a prison guard's uniform hat. The pic is from the movie The Green Mile

JenRN
11-20-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
:clap: Regarding your comparisons Jen, very well said!!:clap:

Thank you Teri...:bow: See what a little caffeine will do to ya!;)

jango
11-20-2002, 04:26 PM
DURST
-loved by teenagers and immature people Not all teens, have faith in the youth
-talks trash true
-looks like a reject from the farm who got a few tattoos <b>slightly amusing, but not really a debatable point: "You came from a farm!" "No, I was born in Detroit." "Yeah, well... oh." See?</b>
-disrespects women *Cough* rap *cough*
-has no talent in music and no originality Wes Borland WAS Limp Bizkit
-and finally if he was soooo cool where the hell has he been for the last 1-2 years? Probably in the closet listening to Creed and eating his cheeseburgers form McDonald's!!!! I repeat, Wes Borland WAS Limp Bizkit

STAPP
-loved by people all ages, women,men ,kids and even 80 yr old WW2 vets! Kind of like Oprah?
-looks like a sculpted GREEK GOD!!!! Again, not an arguable point. Have you heard DiCaprio or other 'heartthrobs sing? Can't be too good.
-talks about things people realte to "the thinking persons music" You mean Radiohead? ;)
-has total respect for women! Don't know the guy
-has so much talent in his lyrics and singing he wins awards from his fans and the music industries! Ho hum. Keeping my mouth closed on this one.
-and finally, he will be around for a long time I am sure, due to his longing for music and dedication to his fans!!!! Something Durst knows NOTHING about! Maybe...

Overall, you hit the nail right on the head. Stapp, to me, isn't that great, but the Durst analysis was right on. I might include: Lack of charisma, horrible speaking skills, absurd lyrics, lack of respect to the art of music.

Weathered
11-20-2002, 04:37 PM
jango if you dont like scott...how do u consider yourself a creed fanatic?

JenRN
11-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by weathered
jango if you dont like scott...how do u consider yourself a creed fanatic?

Yeah!:confused:

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:01 PM
You have to know how to take Jango. He IS a Creed fan, just doesn't hold Scott to the high standards as others do.

Overall, you hit the nail right on the head. Stapp, to me, isn't that great, but the Durst analysis was right on. I might include: Lack of charisma, horrible speaking skills, absurd lyrics, lack of respect to the art of music.

This is the best compliment you're gonna get out of Jango about Scott. But he really is a fan! Would I like him if he weren't?

JenRN
11-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Teri knows best!:D

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:23 PM
I just know that Jango and I went 10 rounds when he first joined the bb. I know him now and while he's not the BIGGEST Creed fan (which IS allowed here) he IS a Creed fan. May not be a Creed fanatic, but he does like Creed. We all can't be lusting after Scott and the boys, now can we?

JenRN
11-20-2002, 11:29 PM
I just know that Jango and I went 10 rounds when he first joined the bb. I know him now and while he's not the BIGGEST Creed fan (which IS allowed here) he IS a Creed fan. May not be a Creed fanatic, but he does like Creed. We all can't be lusting after Scott and the boys, now can we?

No that is for sure... not enough of them to go around!!!He He As long as he is a fan I guess it is o.k.! ;) Us creed fanatics just get protective of our boys! You know Teri!:D

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:34 PM
I know what you mean Jen. Just ask Jango. I fought him tooth and nail because I thought he was a basher. Turned out he just had different ideas but it all came down to the fact that if he didn't really like Creed, he wouldn't have stayed here the length of time that he did. Bashers are like hookers. A new place to bash every night.

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 11:41 PM
I thought he was a basher. &nbsp;Bashers are like hookers. A new place to bash every night.

That's TOOO FUNNY!! I had a small run in with Jango in my early days...but, I got over it quick!! He's just a different kinda guy, but ya gotta luv him!! ;)

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:43 PM
I do believe almost everyone has, but he does grow on you.

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 12:01 AM
yes he does...he cracks me up!!

GoodGodGirl23
11-21-2002, 12:37 AM
I do believe almost everyone has, but he does grow on you.

Uh, leik a wart on ones ass??:confused: hmmmmm?:confused: j/k...lol!!! I think I kinna might leik him now....:eek:

Xterminator27
11-21-2002, 12:39 AM
JANGO?? lol didnt he like move to ice land or something?

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 05:53 AM
YES, right after you made your big announcement that you were retiring from the bb. Guess it was too depressing for him to stick around with no you here!

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:19 AM
let's put it that way:
Durst-zero
Scott-my hero :angel:

SJack5802
11-21-2002, 05:50 PM
I wish Stapp would of punched Durst. He deserves it. He is such a punk who can't back up is trash talking. Stapp would kick his ass so bad. I think it would of been funny to see a celebrity deathmatch with Stapp vs. Durst at the time the arguement was going on.

CollectiveSoul
11-21-2002, 06:32 PM
You do't have to like all the mmeber but ou can love the music. Scott bugs me at times but not all the time. theres somethign but i can't put my finger on it. damn i hate when that happens

Siana
11-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by SJack5802
I wish Stapp would of punched Durst. He deserves it. He is such a punk who can't back up is trash talking. Stapp would kick his ass so bad. I think it would of been funny to see a celebrity deathmatch with Stapp vs. Durst at the time the arguement was going on.

funny??yeah,but we all know who'll win :)