PDA

View Full Version : Creed Chat?

Xterminator27
11-19-2002, 09:46 PM
Whut ever happend to that?>

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 06:03 AM
We all gave up on it after you left.

No, really, after that one time we tried it and all ended up in different rooms, I don't think we ever tried it again.

hotforscott
11-25-2002, 03:40 AM
as active as the message boards are, you would think the chat room would do well.

TeriB19
11-25-2002, 12:54 PM
You know what Carrie? It's not a matter of us not wanting to get together in a chat, but it was an issue of what day and time we would all be online together. And the one night we tried it, I think there were about 4 or 5 of us, and 2 of us ended up in one room, one ended up in a separate room and the other 2 had trouble even getting in. We gave up after that. Some of us like to IM with AIM so it's not that bad.

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 08:58 PM
i hope i didn't come off as snotty or something, the reply seemed directed like i did. i didn't register very long ago and was unaware of the situation, i now understand why the chat didn't work. i apologise for how it sounded. thanks for your help.

Xterminator27
11-26-2002, 09:00 PM
Lol Carrie u hurt noone feelings dont apologies. u shoudl see some of the things i tell teri and get away with lol.

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 09:14 PM
thanks, i guess the "You know what carrie" is what got me, like, "let me tell you something" it's so easy to take stuff wrong when you are reading it and not hearing it.

TeriB19
11-27-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>thanks, i guess the "You know what carrie" is what got me, like, "let me tell you something" it's so easy to take stuff wrong when you are reading it and not hearing it. </b> Carrie I am so sorry, I'm a complete idiot!! I didn't think you came off as snotty at all and I never should've started that sentence off that way. I apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for. I was just stating what happened with the chat but I did it in a really stupid way. Please, I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I like reading your posts and hope I haven't made you think the wrong way about me.

hotforscott
11-27-2002, 04:24 AM
im sure it will take a while for me to get a feel of how everyone is on the board. i am so sorry for thinking that. thanks for your post.

MrsCreed21
12-04-2002, 03:53 AM
I was wanting to chat with some other Creed people, I just didn't know how to go about it. The only way I know of is the message board. Or on instant message if anyone wants to.