Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Nobody knows [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Nobody knows

creedsister
01-26-2004, 10:33 PM
nobody knows the hurt deep down inside of cant change it cant stop it can walk away from it this pain was need it so i ask my self am I any better than than he that died for me i will be a fool of fools if its to please him im restless im weary and i cant find know place to run except to A brick wall How much more can i take I shout Only he knows when i will give out without a doubt here is a shape that im in oh my lord will this ever end im not sorry for what i did but im sorry to say im scared i will loose my best Freind or have i already Because love is blind And at times i think so am i you took my mind you took my heart Oh lord will you keep it safe inn sound or will it up crashed on the ground with not a piece of it found and i know it wont make a sound and whats left of it will whash up on shore some day why why lord for you i will stay and if this is my fate i will take it and just walk on with just a memory of what could be or am I to blind too see the hurt that lyes ahead of me but Nobody knows but you so tied up had to get this out but really dosent matter because i know the blood of my heart once again will splatterd across the floor but it dosent matter you will pick it up again and let the sunshine in again cant see whats ahead of me and you wont let me know body knows but me and mayby tommorow is just one day away or is it forever and many more days just live again and hide a new found pain that will forever remain know body knows but me what will happen to me again only time well tell its the only thing that will prove you wrong or prove you right in or out of sight but know body knows but me for now i will just shut up and carry on

MrSeeker
01-26-2004, 11:30 PM
That was good Ta :D

creedsister
01-27-2004, 11:19 AM
That was good Ta :DWORD

Torn Signs
01-27-2004, 07:58 PM
cool. :)