Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Deeper than Deep [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Deeper than Deep

creedsister
01-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Something right happend somewere Along the way From A dark river of tears and hidden fears a mind was poisend from sociteys tares little lost blacksheep took it all in deep got back the nack too look back only to be cut back down again my gates is bleeding as i see the tares cast him to fro again broken and in pain sometimes shamed sometimes mad but always willing to fight And always willing to open my gates Somethings went wrong Along the way And with all the crying i hear at my gates that find no pasture And they our gone without strength only my gates here thee crys that want back inn The back in the well of refuge of selah but they still dont know yet what they hear or what the see the must hide there feelings and say other things but i hear theme and what the fear that sound has gone estray the cry at my gates but i cant not open theme my gates our locked i gave my key away to the chife fell in love with the blacksheep jacked the knife inside of me i can only see whats a head of me cant keep going and cant stop pushing cant stop rejoycing cant stop crying cant stop bleeding cant stop seeing whats right it from of me it amazes me to open and see how real a book can be but i know i Can make it right again i just dont know how my name is known but how can it bring back the rush again in way over my head in way too deep opend to many doors emotions flow like a phrat train everything thats human in me fades eachday As a cry for others paydays here iam lost in a webb im bleeding im crying im laughing at the sametime if you have read this i know is dosent make sense as the world is blind they desire to know hidden secrets but whens it brought up to surface right in there face it they underestand not noir know what the see so i will declair this as confusion And close this riddle to be solved

MrSeeker
01-15-2004, 02:05 AM
wow,that was nice and long

Sincirr
01-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Well of refuge of selah....wooooooahhhh!!!!!!!!

creedsister
01-15-2004, 01:12 PM
:bigjump:

Torn Signs
01-15-2004, 04:53 PM
awesome :D