Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
LuvScott4Ever in St. Paul, MN!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : LuvScott4Ever in St. Paul, MN!!!!

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 11:15 PM
It's 9:15 in St. Paul and Creed is just now coming on the stage. Luvscott is there and I am thinking of her and hoping she is rocking out with the boys.

Dogstar
11-17-2002, 11:22 PM
Hell, yeah, you know she will....once Bullets starts...Wooooo-hooooooo! And I'm sure she was in a great friggin mood even before the show because the Vikings beat the loathsome Green Bay Packers!!!

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 11:23 PM
So it ends up being a great day for her all around. Whoooo hoooo!!

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 12:49 AM
:rolleyes: That's not too far from the town I grew up in.. Huron South Dakota, when I was a kid....:rolleyes: I hated the freaken farm... I was um born in Tacoma Washington, go figure, the same town my Angel Boy Ian took his life...:( :embarass: What the hell is that all about??:( :embarass:

Dogstar
11-18-2002, 03:05 AM
Sending healing thoughts your way, GGG...:angel:

GoodGodGirl23
11-19-2002, 03:40 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

souldancer
11-20-2002, 12:02 AM
Can't wait to hear about Luvscott's time! Can her enthusiasm get any higher?! If anyone can do it, CREED can take her there!

GoodGodGirl23
11-20-2002, 12:25 PM
I love hearing about peoples concerts times too!!! Wish I could see one!!!:)

Dogstar
11-20-2002, 02:53 PM
I wish you could, too, GGG. I wish every Creed fan could see them live. There is nothing quite like it.

Siana
11-21-2002, 10:02 AM
i'm sure of it

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Hell, yeah, you know she will....once Bullets starts...Wooooo-hooooooo! And I'm sure she was in a great friggin mood even before the show because the Vikings beat the loathsome Green Bay Packers!!!

Dang, this is the first I've seen this thread!! Where the hell have I been...oh, yeah...working!! And I was in THE BEST OF MOODS that night!! My Vikes actually beat the "pukers" and I got to see my boys..And as usual...THEY ROCKED THE HOUSE!! They do get better and better with every show..atleast the ones I've seen...I heard about PSU!! I was also able to sneak in my digital camera..took about 100 pics..some are kinda blurry..but I gotta keep them anyways..and some were pretty good, considering how far away I was!! I love those guys!! I finally looked at my pics and I thought I was gonna drool!! (I probably did!! lol) oh, the memories!! :dancing: :bounce:

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 10:18 PM
Welcome to your thread, Luvscott!! Are you going to share some of the better pics?? BTW, I'm getting reprints of our Ft. Wayne pics this weekend, I'll send them next week.

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 10:30 PM
cool!! I got SD's pics in the mail today!! pretty good, except of course, Geeky me!! damn, I hate having my picture taken!! what a dork!! oh, well, guess that's me!! I was thinking about dl'ing them to a cd and mailing it to ya...they look sooo much better on the computer than they do on the screen of my camera...I'm gonna e-mail you a pic that I got off of my local radio station web-site..one of the dj's interviewed Scott and there's a pic of the dj and the guys!! It's pretty sweet..Scott does look quite different, but Mark looks very fine, in that Third Rail hoodie!! dang, I want that thing..it's soo cool! and the dj's quite a little hottie too!!!!!!

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Cool!! I'll be looking forward to seeing everything!

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 10:41 PM
I'll even put on the tour bus pics from Ft Wayne!!

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 10:44 PM
AWESOME!! Can't believe how nuts we went over 4 buses in a parking lot.

Dogstar
11-21-2002, 11:28 PM
Luvscott, that is awesome about the digital camera! YOU RULE!!!!!! I'm glad you had such an awesome time. I got SD's pics in the mail today, too!!! What a treat, though I'm like you, hate having my pic taken. I always look awful in pics, but I didn't even care because we had sooooooooooo much fun!

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 11:31 PM
Shut UP!! You both looked great! Stop being so hard on yourselves. The pictures were great! I have to say, though, that souldancer is exceptionally photogenic!! She's gorgeous in every pic I have!

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 11:46 PM
Don't you know it!! You guys all looked great!! I'll have to send you guys the 1 picture that turned out that I got!! I have that one up at work...I'll see what I can do about burning cd's with the concert pics I have and then I'll send along the pic I have with all of us and Chad..

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 11:48 PM
Cool! I'll take whatever I can get!!!! I miss Chad!

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 11:48 PM
consider it my christmas present to you all!! oh and by the way..I think (know) I got one of your little books that SD gave us all..I think it must belong to DS, if not, that leave you Teri...let me know and I'll send it along with the other stuff

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 11:49 PM
No, I have mine right here on my desk! Must be dogstar's.

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Cool! I'll take whatever I can get!!!! I miss Chad!

Meeee tooooo!! He was/is the BEST!! I also miss my little hottie...Brandon!! He was sooo darn cute!! :angel: I would have loved to take him home with me too!! He doesn't have the pony-tail...but he'd do quite nicely!! :P

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 11:51 PM
No, I have mine right here on my desk! Must be dogstar's.

That's pretty much what I thought!!

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 11:51 PM
Such a shame he was too big to fit on our carryon bags!

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 11:52 PM
Such a shame he was too big to fit on our carryon bags!

:crying: :crying: :crying: I KNOW!! :crying: :crying:

Dogstar
11-22-2002, 01:11 AM
You guys are killing me. I am loving all this reminiscing. I don't remember the little book. I'm such a scatterbrain sometimes...

TeriB19
11-22-2002, 08:12 AM
Small blue book, about 3x3 called The Goddess Within. Beautiful blue ribbon around. It was a really great collection of great quotes by some very strong women to inspire and entertain us. It was even autographed! Really nice.

Dogstar
11-23-2002, 12:59 AM
Cool...

luvscott4ever
11-24-2002, 12:14 AM
I'll be sending it your way as soon as I get the cd's burned...If I can't get to them early this week, I'll have a nice long weekend coming up to get them done! Four days off!! YIPPEE!!

Dogstar
11-24-2002, 01:04 AM
You are awesome!

souldancer
11-24-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
I also miss my little hottie...Brandon!!  He was sooo darn cute!! :angel:   I would have loved to take him home with me too!! He doesn't have the pony-tail...but he'd do quite nicely!!  :P You wild gals are just having a fun time here! yes Luv and Brandon! Teri and Chad! Dogstar got that lonnnng look from Scott, and hey - I just loved that longer hair on Default's Dallus and those dreamy (?) eyes...What memories.oh, and how could we forget Day's Inn and Walter? :P What a super time!!! Can't wait for the next CF reunion - because, while the guys wer nice...it was you three gals that gave the adventure it's FUN TIME! Oh, I want to go back :crying: - can't this be Oct. 24 and we are all wound up talking it...OK..I am ok now...just had to have a tantrum - miss ya all and winter is around the corner. Santa is bringing Creed early Dec. 2, but then the drought will be upon us.

TeriB19
11-24-2002, 11:31 AM
Well, at least after the NYE show we will all have the CreedFeed Fest 2003 to look forward to. We need to start thinking up ideas for us to keep occupied!! Everyone put on your thinking caps!
We should send a special invitation to Chad and Brandon to join us!!