Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
my silly peice of writing [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : my silly peice of writing

hide
01-08-2004, 06:12 PM
okay guys if you were looking for stimulating discussion and a thought provoking peice you came to the wrong place! LOL this started off as my dream duet but it all went wrong. Remember this is just a bit of fun please no-one take offense!

Vedder: The wind rose up, set him down on his knee....wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw...delievered him wings
Stapp: Can you take me higher?
Durst: Wait i'm confused I can't tell who's who!
Stapp: You confused? There's a change
Durst: Hey Stapp how the poker going?
Stapp: Good thanks for asking, by the way who are going to cover next The Wiggles perhaps?
Durst: Oh Mr.Arms Wide Open has a sense of humour, its all good the money just keeps rollin rollin in.
Vedder: Boys, boys don't you realise the onionskin plausblity of life, all you need is love. Life is too short for this!
Durst: Hey Vedder don't you have a tree to save or something you need peace-loving, tree hugging hippie. If it wasen't for you Scott Strapp wouldn't be here and I could have headlined Woodstock.
Manson: Oh go cry to mama
Stapp: Fred please show some respect
Vedder:Scott compared to this clown you look good
Manson: Oh I love to dress as a women but don't call me daughter?
Durst: Um why not?
Manson: You guys seen my mascara I need it for tonights show?
Everyone: Na sorry dude
Stapp: Saw a vision of a cross, I feel the pain that was given on that sad day of loss
A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally
Durst: Hey Stapp you egostical b*stard stop hogging all the lines
Vedder: If there was a key you took it in your hands
I'm thumbing my way back to heaven
Stapp: Well Eddie may I call you that? My daddy made me copy the scriptures when I was younger and I think those pro-choice groups you support fail commadment number 6.
Vedder: Daddy F*ckin Daddy? come on son you've got to change with the times, 30 year old men don't day Daddy!
Stapp: Yes Mr.Vedder, whatever you say
Durst: Haha mama's boy!
Stapp: Oh shut up your neatherdel
Durst? What's that? Anyhow what are you going to do bible bash me?
Vedder: Wow I lament the state of rock when someone as stupid as Fred can make it so big.
Durst: Hey Vedder the Marshall guy was right you do wish you could write like Scott Stapp. Oh Mr.Vedder when you were talking about growing did you mean like Vitalogy?
Vedder: Well yeah that would be a start
(Others laugh)
Manson:Lets' hug oh i mean let's go worship Satan

hope you enjoyed it and yes i could have too much time on my hands at the moment!

Dogstar
01-08-2004, 06:50 PM
LMFAO!!!!! I'm ROTFLMAO at this part:

Vedder: Wow I lament the state of rock when someone as stupid as Fred can make it so big.

hide
01-08-2004, 06:56 PM
LMFAO!!!!! I'm ROTFLMAO at this part:

cool i'm glad my attempt at humour didn't bomb! Okay i've done my half of the bargain now I want yours! LOL

Dogstar
01-08-2004, 07:08 PM
LMAO....the seed is still germinating...:D

hide
01-08-2004, 07:12 PM
LMAO....the seed is still germinating...:D

LOL I don't know what went wrong here it was such a beautiful moment with two great singers finally settling their differences and then that douchebag Durst has to spoil the moment. What is Manson doing there by the way? LOL

creedsister
01-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Hide It was funny you cant help but to laugh~`i liked the way you throwed manson in there it made more funny to me I really dont take him serius He just needs a good kick butt I would Love Too hey I would like to see stapp Do it HAHA

Dogstar
01-08-2004, 09:06 PM
LOL I don't know what went wrong here it was such a beautiful moment with two great singers finally settling their differences and then that douchebag Durst has to spoil the moment. What is Manson doing there by the way? LOL
Hehehe, LMAO...Fred Durst sucks :D.

hide
01-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Hehehe, LMAO...Fred Durst sucks :D.

hehe yeah i dont' think Scott loses sleep over Fred anymore if he ever did. Too bad we never got that charity boxing match would have loved to have seen someone give Fred his just deserts. I have to admit I like their cover of that great Who song but Limp Bizkit have become basically a glorified cover band. Sad thing is all these kids will be saying isn't Fred a great poet? LOL