Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Home page from forums [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Home page from forums

Julbright
01-08-2004, 09:11 AM
Hi Steve. Is there a way to go to the home page of CreedFeed from the forums? I have my favorites set to go right to the forums but when I want to check the news on the home page I have to start all over? Just wondered if there was a way and I was missing it?

I love everything you have done here! Thanks!

Julbright
01-08-2004, 04:59 PM
HEYYYY - did you just do that? I just now found the link on the bottom to go to CreedFeed - plz tell me you added that like today cuz I swear I never saw it before! Whatever the case, I found it! THanks

GeeK_2004
01-09-2004, 08:49 AM
I saw that too.....

on the very bottom....

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 11:51 AM
HEYYYY - did you just do that? I just now found the link on the bottom to go to CreedFeed - plz tell me you added that like today cuz I swear I never saw it before! Whatever the case, I found it! THanks

In my opinion it's always been there Jul :) Or Steve must have put it away for a week or two ???? ;)

Julbright
01-09-2004, 12:04 PM
In my opinion it's always been there Jul :) Or Steve must have put it away for a week or two ???? ;)

Oh well, just confirms what I already knew - the older I get the spacier I get!! :nerd: I suppose I just never noticed it there before. :)

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Oh well, just confirms what I already knew - the older I get the spacier I get!! :nerd: I suppose I just never noticed it there before. :)

:D :D :D

You're not THAT old!! Are you?? :eek:

:lolsign:

Steve
01-09-2004, 01:27 PM
That link was always at the bottom. Sorry I've been busy with stuff and haven't had time to add the top of the forums back there yet (with the logo and the links to CreedFeed pages). I'll get that on sometime soon.