Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
stand my ground [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : stand my ground

creedsister
01-04-2004, 02:28 PM
today i will stand my ground and refuse to look back on yesterday i know i can find anotherway some how i will stand my ground and wont be cut down by blind ones frowns i wont back down to be turn around to dance with the dead i would rather be dead than to live among the dead i will stand my ground and take a few down and try to show others a better day on my way i will stand my ground and all the hounds of hell rip at me and make me faint i will not give in so they can feast upon my flesh my head may be in the clouds but its there i long to be i have found the right key it just sometimes turns the wrong direction but i will stick to my guns and wait in silience for that which is to come if we had only sun there would be no need for hope and without hope how could we find love without love we would die all thou love is scarse these days ive found the rare kind my friends and its called the real thing at times words fall short at times but whats the need of saying what you already here so im on rush today i mix words with wisdome i mix my heart with all thats inside and thats my words are sometime confusing and un heard and makes no rhyme but i will stand my ground today and i know there is no other way but one way that leads to more ways they one if you stay on a path that glitters a lot ways then chances call it opend minded if you will chances are you will end up with a closed mind and no room to dine but it the scraps of tge dead and end up with a poison mine i will stand my ground today for now i have nothing more to say