Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
untitled (dont know what to call it,hehe) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : untitled (dont know what to call it,hehe)

MrSeeker
01-02-2004, 03:07 AM
" I know each second is ticking away
and with every passing breath we drift further away
I know you want to stay forever by my side
but just moments from now we will have to say good-bye

Just dry your tears,there all in vein
they wont bring me back and they wont end the pain

I know my time is coming, I can feel it inside
but I dont want to leave because I dont want to leave you behind
I know I must leave, I know I must go
but some time from now we will meet eachother Home

(So) Just dry your tears,there all in vein
they cant bring me back and they cant end the pain

And my hopes fall apart as time yanks at my heart
And my body dies as we say our good-bye's"

Yea, its different from my other stuff,but I like it and I hope you do too.
This is the latest thing I have written,I wrote it about 2 days ago,so yea, hope ya like it :D

creedsister
01-02-2004, 12:01 PM
That was really sweet mrseeker im lost for words~~i dont know what a good title would be~~i will think about :D

Dogstar
01-02-2004, 12:11 PM
Wow, MrSeeker, that was really emotional...sad but beautiful! Maybe you could call it Say Goodbye, or Last Goodbye or something. Just a thought :D.

creedsister
01-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Wow, MrSeeker, that was really emotional...sad but beautiful! Maybe you could call it Say Goodbye, or Last Goodbye or something. Just a thought :D. dogstar that was a great a title how about this one Another Last good bye :D

Dogstar
01-02-2004, 12:50 PM
:d

MrSeeker
01-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Thanks you two :D
hmmm...idk whether to name it somthing like that or not,I kinda dont want the word good-bye in the title,but idk...thanks for the suggestions!
hmmm...How about "Dry Your Tears" ? That doesnt work,does it?

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Great poem Kevin! It was very sad though. as far as a title if yopu don't want goddbye in the it how about "Walking Away"! Just a suggestion

MrSeeker
01-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Thanks!!! :D,Thats a good title,but idk,Im kind of debating between 3 dif. ones now,so i dont know..

creedsister
01-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Wow, MrSeeker, that was really emotional...sad but beautiful! Maybe you could call it Say Goodbye, or Last Goodbye or something. Just a thought :D. Got great idea for a title its very sad and very sweet as well~~hows about SWEET MISERY~~what do ya think :D

MrSeeker
01-02-2004, 10:17 PM
hmmm...I have a funny feeling I've heard that somewhere before,hahaha. what does everyone else think of that name?

creedsister
01-02-2004, 11:08 PM
I have to i just cant place were at the moment i think it was a line in a Areosmith song too oh well,,im sure you will come up with the right title for it :D

MrSeeker
01-03-2004, 03:32 AM
It was a line from one of my other songs,hehe...

creedsister
01-03-2004, 12:03 PM
It was a line from one of my other songs,hehe... thats right it was mrseeker HaHa i foregot all about it :D

MrSeeker
01-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Yea, i remembered because you said you really liked that line that said,"sweet misery,hold me"....haha. anywayz,I think im gonna name it...."My Hopes Fall Apart", what do ya think of that?

creedsister
01-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Yea, i remembered because you said you really liked that line that said,"sweet misery,hold me"....haha. anywayz,I think im gonna name it...."My Hopes Fall Apart", what do ya think of that? i remember now it was hold me in darkness how did i foreget that oh well my hopes}}my hopes fall apart~~that would work i like it B/c that would it sounds like to me~~haHA :D

Dogstar
01-03-2004, 08:07 PM
I like it, MrSeeker

MrSeeker
01-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Ok,thanks, I guess thats what it is now titled...

creedsister
01-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Well That A Wraps It Up :d