im what iv become and that pains you inside
im not who you are and that stains your pride
a flaming head and wrists bound with chains
your screaming and clinched fist are what this explains
except what I am or you can just leave me alone
because id rather be me and be any ware on my own

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 10:03 PM
Wow, good stuff, Creedguy16! The image is of flaming head and chained wrists is very powerful!

creedsister
12-31-2003, 11:43 PM
Short and sweet and Kicks Ass :)

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-31-2003, 11:53 PM
That was awesome, what inspired you, if you don't mind telling? If it's personal, I understand. ;)

CreedGuy16
01-01-2004, 08:57 AM
My parents esnpired this one. its a long story but i streacked my hair with red and i have some goth braclets and stuff, well like two. im more skater punk and my mom especialy hates who i am. she always wanted me to be the beaver clever(did i spell that right?) type of kid and i just cant, its not me. im not even really wild but thats just the point, im not who she wants me to be. thats what the flaming head and chained wrist are supposed to mean.hope that helped and thanks for the comment :)

creedsister
01-01-2004, 09:22 AM
thats a good story but sometimes in life there comes a point when we just outgrow our parents a little bit not meaning that un respectful way ;)

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 12:08 PM
That was an awesome poem Creedguy :)
I kinda went through that same thing when I was living at home. My Mom wanted me to be this perfect christian and I just wanted to have some time away! I was always made to go to church everytime they had it, and I got kinda tired of it at the time. Mom wasn't all that happy about it either. It wasn't anything about dressing skater but pretty much the same concept ;)

CreedGuy16
01-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Yea, i think everyone gets to a point were they have to become who they are and thats just hard for parents i guess. i think it makes them feel like they are loosing control or something.

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Ya very true ;)

creedsister
01-01-2004, 09:16 PM
i honor my mother to this day all tho we never have seen eye to eye my mom and the bible dosent get a long to well but oh well~~Time Spent on the earth dosent mean you Grow in mind~~Creed signs,,i guees i will wink back at the rest you dudes ;)

CreedGuy16
01-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Thats very true Creedsister, i guess im lucky that my parents are christians though, sometimes i kinda only see things from my eyes and i guess i should be gratefull i dont have ungodly parents. but i still dont c the point of view about the hair and stuff but im trying to work something out. thanks for the words of wisdom! :)

creedsister
01-02-2004, 10:22 PM
Thats very true Creedsister, i guess im lucky that my parents are christians though, sometimes i kinda only see things from my eyes and i guess i should be gratefull i dont have ungodly parents. but i still dont c the point of view about the hair and stuff but im trying to work something out. thanks for the words of wisdom! :) your welcome god moves all of us differrent ways i guess the hair thing comes from samson the lord told him not to cut it and he did his hair was long as well as most the prophets in the old testament then again the bible tell us its a shame for a man to have long hair~~samson was the reason for this in a spirtual lead study i did a long time ago~~but neverthless we, have reached a time were the last thing that we need to worry about is hair~~~peace

JulieCitySlicker
01-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Yes but in all honesty, having red streaks in your hair and wearing bracelets is the style these days and they should also understand that your trying to find your niche to. Ya know what I mean ;) Its not like your going out and shooting somebody!

My parents were pretty ok to ;) Didn't have to worry about going home and getting hammered on and I didn't live on bread either :D My dad is the bomb to!