Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed COncert moshing [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed COncert moshing

CollectiveSoul
11-17-2002, 03:53 PM
Altight heres my story about my mosh experience that happneed yesterday. Right after default played and creed was about to come on i really wanted to get up to the front ( i was on the right side of the stage were mark was) so these football player guys were trying to help and this guy in a mullet was holind on to me like he wanted to molest me. so he wont let go as he pushes ladys down and im trying to get out of his grasp becasue i want to help the ladys up and i finally squeeze out and about 30 guys are coming after eachother and then that huge thunder happens and creed comes on and people are squeezing me and punching me and im trying to see them play bullets. i run back to my dad who was pushing back this one 280 pound guy with his hand finally people with flashlights come and take them away. the rest of the time was great.......then this couple comes up and starts slow dancing right in front of us and remember we are in the pit right up by the stage and they are trying to slow dance so people are whacking butts trying to get them to move so they finally do then there was open space for me to bang my head and have a good time. i got a towel from Default too by the way. was fun. I was supposed to be in line at around 2:30 but my dad wasnt to comfortable with that but he said next time he will let me if i go to a summer GA concert. alirhgt peace out

Dogstar
11-17-2002, 04:00 PM
Wow, CS, quite a time. Glad you just went with it and had such a good time. There is nothing quite like the pit. And kudos for trying to help the ladies...but here's my big question. Scoring the Default towel was cool, but.....did you ferret out our fearless leader, Steve? Inquiring minds want to know;) !

CollectiveSoul
11-17-2002, 06:06 PM
sorry guys no Steve this time. I was looking fora guy with brown hair and glasses in the pit and hter were like 20 of them. i should have yelled out "CREED FEED!!!!" im sorry guys next concert i will definetly find him! you can count on me fellow CreedFeeders.

creedfaner
11-17-2002, 07:53 PM
yeah, that pit was crazy last night. I was about 4 people away from the rail. I made my way from the middle of the right side of the stage, to about 5 feet from the rail. It was awesome! :rockon:

CollectiveSoul
11-17-2002, 08:15 PM
sorry dude i started it

souldancer
11-17-2002, 08:29 PM
Yeah, these bad Creed pits seem to be a Mid-US phenomenon...Having been on the rail, I wondered what happens in the back to create that pushing mess...now your story reveals..Glad you had a super time! And, next time, just yell out "CREED FEEDER" here - where are you Steve?" - WAIT...we will have our t-shirts to wear too. Whoo Hoo :)

creedfaner
11-17-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
sorry dude i started it
it was wild...thaks for starting it. :lol: