Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Weirdest Dream (that's apporpriate) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Dream (that's apporpriate)

DangerousDan85
11-17-2002, 02:52 AM
What Is the weirdest dream you've ever had that you can share w/ the rest of us.

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 11:16 AM
As a matter of fact, last night I had a dream that when going to a Creed show I was a guest of Scott's (nothing sexual) and he sang some songs to me and then proceeded to read some of his poetry to me (I think this is a result of another thread about his poetry that I read before going to bed). The poetry was beautiful, and right around the time things were going to start warming up, if you know what I mean, my 5 year old threw up all over the bed, thus breaking up the mood and waking me up. I'm not sure exactly when she entered into the dream but it was a rude awakening.

GoodGodGirl23
11-17-2002, 01:28 PM
:dancing: :dancing:

JenRN
11-17-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
As a matter of fact, last night I had a dream that when going to a Creed show I was a guest of Scott's (nothing sexual) and he sang some songs to me and then proceeded to read some of his poetry to me (I think this is a result of another thread about his poetry that I read before going to bed). The poetry was beautiful, and right around the time things were going to start warming up, if you know what I mean, my 5 year old threw up all over the bed, thus breaking up the mood and waking me up. I'm not sure exactly when she entered into the dream but it was a rude awakening.

OMG Teri!!! That is hysterical!:D Well mine was the one I talked of before, involving Stapp, food on him and my king sized bed! Definately would put 91/2 weeks to shame!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Read JDM
11-17-2002, 10:45 PM
I had a dream last fall that a jumbo jet crashed, and the debris bounced off the roofs of houses on the hill behind my bedroom. The next morning, a plane crashed on houses in Long Island, and someone from my company sent around an email 5 minutes later reminding us all to make our flight reservations for a business trip. Suffice to say, I was scared out of my damned mind.

JenRN
11-17-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Read JDM
I had a dream last fall that a jumbo jet crashed, and the debris bounced off the roofs of houses on the hill behind my bedroom. The next morning, a plane crashed on houses in Long Island, and someone from my company sent around an email 5 minutes later reminding us all to make our flight reservations for a business trip. Suffice to say, I was scared out of my damned mind.

I guess you would be! Yikes!

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 11:09 PM
There's something to be said for Amtrak.

Xterminator27
11-17-2002, 11:34 PM
I had a dream that a bunch of gient guinea pigs grabed me and threw me in a gient ball, then i was running around and they were running in the balls too, then one of the critters bit my head off and the other stood up on his feet and told me that the presedent has blown up the moon.... hmmm that about the weirdest drem ive ever had, ive never had creed related dreams though, even though i listen to creed every single day when i go to sleep

DangerousDan85
11-17-2002, 11:42 PM
I listen to Creed when I go to bed too. I like horror movies and I always have nighmares when I'm being chased by the movie characters. I always have to protect my family and stuff. I've had dreams with The Leprechaun, Chucky, Candyman, Jason, Krueger etc. I always kick the Leprechaun and Chucky's ass. My dreams always have great detail in them it's weird.

TeriB19
11-18-2002, 06:09 AM
I used to have a recurring nightmare about tornadoes. I would be in a flat area away from home and be able to see a tornado in the area of where my home and family were. I could see all the devastation and not be able to do anything because I was so far away from it. It was really a bad dream and I probably had it once a month for a few years. Weird.

allison
11-18-2002, 12:12 PM
I had a weird dream about Scott this weekend (again, not sexual :mad: ) I don't even really remember what was happening other than the fact that there were a few other people around and he was talking to me and looking at me, but I do know that his face kept changing into different unidentified men. It was like I knew it was Scott, but I kept thinking, that's not what he looks like, and it just kept changing. But all the faces it changed into were very good-looking. I wonder what that means.

Xterminator27
11-18-2002, 12:44 PM
It means when u had ur dream u forgot what his face looks like

allison
11-18-2002, 01:34 PM
How could that possibly be!!!???

Mulletman
11-18-2002, 01:47 PM
since i love my video games, i sometimes have dreams that i am part of the video game. ive been solidsnakes partner, leon kennedy, jill valentine's love interest, and many others.

im such a fucking geek.

TeriB19
11-18-2002, 05:25 PM
Won't get an argument from us!:D

j/k;)

Xterminator27
11-18-2002, 05:34 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn! :bounce:

Read JDM
11-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I used to have a recurring nightmare about tornadoes. I would be in a flat area away from home and be able to see a tornado in the area of where my home and family were. I could see all the devastation and not be able to do anything because I was so far away from it. It was really a bad dream and I probably had it once a month for a few years. Weird.

Recurring dreams can be pretty scary.

When I was a kid, about 3 or so, I was in the mall with my parents and all of a sudden we were running out of there on account of a bomb threat. Over the last several years, I've had dreams about bombs in malls every couple of months. It's not too comforting.

Xterminator27
11-18-2002, 09:09 PM
that would suck

Mulletman
11-19-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Read JDM
Recurring dreams can be pretty scary.

When I was a kid, about 3 or so, I was in the mall with my parents and all of a sudden we were running out of there on account of a bomb threat. Over the last several years, I've had dreams about bombs in malls every couple of months. It's not too comforting.

yea i know wat you mean, i have a recurring dream that i am walking home and when i get to my front door and take out my keys, someone dressed in black runs up to get me. that where i always wake up.

JenRN
11-20-2002, 10:53 PM
For those who are old enough to remember... I have had the same dream for the last 2 nights, the movie XANADU from the early 80's you know the movie with Olivia-Newton John??? Well for those who remember, I keep having this dream that I am olivia and I am rollerskating to her song "magic" like in the movie and Scott is the guy!!! We skate around the rink together to this song "magic " of Olivia's. It is really weird, he keeps appearing to me in different dreams, but this one is wierd! I sure loved rollerskating in those days, maybe I am regressing to a "simpler" time in my life? Who knows, hey I don't mind dreaming about Stapp any time!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:16 PM
WOW!! I thought I was the ONLY person in the world who saw that movie!!!!! I remember the skating scene! I cried at the end of that movie and now I can't even remember why. I was (and still am) a sucker for sentimentality.

JenRN
11-20-2002, 11:19 PM
Me too Teri!!! I am a sucker for those kind of movies too! Always crying at movies, the movie Cast Away really got me going in the end when he and Kelly were in the driveway! Wanted them to run off together!!!!!:(

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:31 PM
I know, so did I. But I sorta liked the way it ended with him going in the direction that he did.

DangerousDan85
11-20-2002, 11:35 PM
I always have dreams were my teeth are falling out and also when I look in the mirror I lost all my hair. This is pretty sad considering I'm only 17, I've had a reacurrng dream w/ the teeth one.:eek:

JenRN
11-20-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
I always have dreams were my teeth are falling out and also when I look in the mirror I lost all my hair. This is pretty sad considering I'm only 17, I've had a reacurrng dream w/ the teeth one.:eek:

Yikes!!!!! That would scare the crap out of me!:eek: :eek: :eek:

DangerousDan85
11-20-2002, 11:41 PM
I know......I'm releived when I wake up in morning. I think it's because a tooth got knocked losse once and I thought it was gonna fall out. I take calcium vitamins to make sure my teeth are strong!

JenRN
11-20-2002, 11:42 PM
I know......I'm releived when I wake up in morning. I think it's because a tooth got knocked loose once and I thought it was gonna fall out. I tke calcium vitamins to make sure my teeth are strong

Good idea!!! The calcium vitamins should help drink lots of milk, god knows you don't want the dream to come true!!:D

DangerousDan85
11-20-2002, 11:55 PM
I'm lactose intolerant, but the orange juice and soy milk I drink both have calcium.

JenRN
11-20-2002, 11:59 PM
I'm lactose intolerant, but the orange juice and soy milk I drink both have calcium.

Wouldn't it suck if you did drink milk in your dream AND your teeth feel out!!! Symptoms of lactose problems, that is a scary thought too!:poopin:

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:57 AM
my dreams are various...i can't recall something special right now.....hmmmmm...i dreamt once I meet you-all the guys from Creedfeed :angel: