Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How come Creed Dosnt Get any Awards? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How come Creed Dosnt Get any Awards?

Xterminator27
11-17-2002, 01:07 AM
I mean really! There way better than all those otehr bands out there winnen all the grammys and mtv awards!! CREED HASNT WON ONE EVER!!! Theyve only got 2 best rock group billbord awards which are based on record sales! Creed desereves AT least 5 Grammys AND THEY GET 0! Shure there nominated for the VH1 award thing but who cares, there not gona win it cuz of the messed up music buisness thats putten that old annoying song complicated by avril lavrine #1 For WEEKS and WEEKS Where One last breath only got to 7th until it fell! Wtf is up withj that?? All the songs i hate are at #1 and all the songs i loe are at 0! WHY?
Creed IS the best band OUT there. They should be reconised at that..... but hey there not so what are ya gona do? If i ruled the world things would be different, i dont yet, so things are gona stay like they are.. Damn i wish Creed releases another Cd soon. Ive been waiting sooo long for another, i hope there at least working on it.

DangerousDan85
11-17-2002, 01:47 AM
They did win a Grammy for With Arms Wide Open, but they do deserve more recognition.

Dogstar
11-17-2002, 01:51 AM
They don't need awards to validate their talent. Their music rocks, and that's enough for me.

Xterminator27
11-17-2002, 02:19 AM
They won a grammy??? I dont remember that

Steve
11-17-2002, 02:29 AM
Yup... WAWO = grammy winning song!

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
If i ruled the world things would be different, i dont yet, so things are gona stay like they are.. God help us all!
Seriously though, the really don't need awards, we know how great they are and that's enough for me. As long as they keep putting CD's out, and touring, I'll be happy.

Unforgiven Fan
11-17-2002, 11:30 AM
Creed has something that fans can connect to but the media and the critics and other people just can not see and understand..

Xterminator27
11-17-2002, 08:52 PM
I wonder why that is though....

souldancer
11-17-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
Creed has something that fans can connect to but the media and the critics and other people just can not see and understand.. You got that right!

JenRN
11-17-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
Creed has something that fans can connect to but the media and the critics and other people just can not see and understand..

Right on!!!:D Creed has the following of an army of fans only other bands dream of, that is an award worth more than anything!!!!:D