Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Led zeppelin-presence [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Led zeppelin-presence

musicmind226
12-12-2003, 08:06 PM
I have the first five albums, but houses of the holy is a burnt CD. But, I jst got presence, and well....seems like led zep's most consistantly rocking CD since II. Pretty good, with archillies last stand and no bodys fault but mine.

Dogstar
12-13-2003, 02:43 AM
I don't have Presence, but I know most of the songs off it. It's a good mix of rock and blues...Zep RULES! 1 through IV are my faves, I must say.

hide
12-13-2003, 05:39 AM
you have to love Led Zepplin I think they have to be considered the greatest band of all time. IV would be their best album and I really hope Creed covers a couple of their songs one day such as Stairway to Heaven and Dazed and Confused.

Dogstar
12-13-2003, 11:31 AM
IV and II are my faves...They are in my top 5 all-time for sure. I grew up on those guys!

musicmind226
12-13-2003, 01:17 PM
you have to love Led Zepplin I think they have to be considered the greatest band of all time. IV would be their best album and I really hope Creed covers a couple of their songs one day such as Stairway to Heaven and Dazed and Confused.

I wouldint nesisarily jump to saying IV or zoso is there best album, in fact besides black dog, stairway, rock & roll and a few other I found IV to have a bit of filler. Personaly I think III or houses of the holy beats out IV. II is also dam good.

creedsister
12-13-2003, 06:33 PM
you have to love Led Zepplin I think they have to be considered the greatest band of all time. IV would be their best album and I really hope Creed covers a couple of their songs one day such as Stairway to Heaven and Dazed and Confused. That would be Just Amazing,,What can i say Zepplin rules,,

creedlover16
12-13-2003, 10:04 PM
yeah, Zeppelin rocks, so says my mom they were playing stairway to heaven at her prom and she rocked!

hide
12-13-2003, 11:57 PM
A Creed cover of Dazed or Stairway would be fantastic but its strange how Zepplin is so uncool when you are your teens. they are the band your dad grew up on while the doors were cool even when the grunge thing was so big i guess something about jim morrison.

Dogstar
12-14-2003, 12:12 AM
OMG, LMAO....that's funny to hear...Zep was king when I was growing up. We made fun of our parents' music, too, mostly the 50s stuff, hehehehe....It's good to see some things never change.

JenRN
12-14-2003, 12:14 AM
I love Zeppelin so much my cell phone rings to it! :cool:

hide
12-14-2003, 12:28 AM
where did you get that picture of Stapp in a Santa suit how funny? Zepplin isn't really a very cool band but anyone that knows anything about rock music knows they are every bit as good as the Beatles, Who etc; and probably even better!

Dogstar
12-14-2003, 12:37 AM
They are better. And they were the sh*t back in the day, hehehe...Page is amazing and Plant's singing was insane. Probably why I like Soundgarden so much...I see a lot of Zep influence there.

musicmind226
12-15-2003, 07:38 PM
They are better. And they were the sh*t back in the day, hehehe...Page is amazing and Plant's singing was insane. Probably why I like Soundgarden so much...I see a lot of Zep influence there.

Funny you should comment on that. Alot of people compared soundgardens sound like led zeppelin mixed with black sabbath. Are you much of a SG fan?

hide
12-15-2003, 11:53 PM
There is a big LZ influence in SG, Thayil's riffs were very Page like and Cornell's range and style had similarties to Plant. Matt Cameron is a different type of drummer to Bonham though, more like Jack Irons. Cameron was quite an influence on Philips according to the man himself!

Dogstar
12-16-2003, 12:04 AM
Funny you should comment on that. Alot of people compared soundgardens sound like led zeppelin mixed with black sabbath. Are you much of a SG fan?
YES!