Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ghost [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ghost

creedsister
12-07-2003, 12:41 AM
im,,between a world unseen,no one here in the real world knows not what i see pain i feel for many for that which they have done i can have mercy but i cant take ther fall if my heart would cry out thay would not hear me at all still going through changes my eyes see only darkness there is no light for mankinds sight they are so far behind it plauges my mind how do you look at someone say your on the wrong way home when they think they have it all i cant take there fall must utter my tounge thats what makes me at times come undone im trapped in the future screaming at theme in pain they dont see noir hear noir think because they think there safe with bloody tears and the worlds fears the one thing i know my heart has found a safe place to go my voice was heard to the other half of my soul i hear its voice in a distance sometimes echos in the wind be strong by water by fire by wind by love by grace by compassion all these things has made are souls a resting place are flesh may be weatherd and hungers for passion unknown but who knew that just saying a prayer could lead you to this without love and mercy the road ahead of us we be dark were weatherd up it seems but its peaceful here and in are dreams my desires are no longer mine there hidden in time to another thats lead by an angels ryme its desire haunts me like a ghost but were not dead we both live by flesh and by spirt acording so we sleep not why is like were asleep but awake i the other half of me call my name saying please dont leave me again like a ghost the bind is strong like a song that said i knew are hearts would never get out alive but i say now only true love thats powerfull enough to breakdown walls and at times dont need words at all cam set our hearts free and bring us to our fate the heveans know it wont be to late untill then its a ghost and it loves me the most no words can overcome it no strong holds can break way to strong for now we must fake it

MrSeeker
12-07-2003, 01:02 AM
Wow,really long!!! Good :D

creedsister
12-07-2003, 01:05 AM
yea i have it for a long time now

MrSeeker
12-07-2003, 01:10 AM
Co_0L

creedsister
12-07-2003, 01:13 AM
glade you like it;;;;

Torn Signs
12-09-2003, 11:07 PM
awesome, keep it up. Ya know what yer writing about and show the pov with truth.

creedsister
12-09-2003, 11:13 PM
awesome, keep it up. Ya know what yer writing about and show the pov with truth. thats for darn sure,,thank any ways,,,