Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
"take My Life" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : "take My Life"

CreedGuy16
12-03-2003, 06:59 PM
poem for u guys, the story behinf this one is kinda sad, actually a kid that went to my school killed himself and they say he was listening to linkin park at the time and that why he killed himself, my view is that if he killed himself over music then he would have prob. killed himself anyway, bad things happen in life and u cant kill urself u just have to move on like almost the hole world does, anyway your views would be very apreciated, thanks

Take my life

hands painted red feel life that is lost
not undrstanding how real is the cost
hes life has faded but bores the confusion
the misunderstanding that creates the illusion
the sound of a story that played in his head
feeding the choices that wish him dead
never knowing why he never walked away
not know why he played himself this way
the choice for his life screamed in his mind
but screams are unnoticed when life makes you blind
so now he has faded but lives all the same
and the sound of a story bares all his blame

creedsister
12-03-2003, 07:19 PM
i got here first,,nanana,,Sorry,,,yes this a topic,,i can relate too,,im not ashamed to say to Anybody that i was there once and because of GOD And Creed is the reason i rock On,,but neverthless,,it happens more often than it should,,ive talked to a lot of suciadle kids who have been fans of marlin mansons,,,and its funny there storys are almost the same,,as far as music of ,,Linkin park,,made this guy kill him self ~~NO...i think not it was a sign i think or a cry for help,,And Let Me Guess,,NOBODY HEARD,,,good Lord im sure he made it home,,music is what keeps me its how i reach god most of all,,if nobody is going help which is not found and to confused to know how to help there own little souls,,HE HEARS,,,well i could just keep going but im going to close my trap,,,PEACE~``

creedsister
12-03-2003, 07:20 PM
i got here first,,nanana,,Sorry,,,yes this is a topic,,i can relate too,,im not ashamed to say to Anybody that i was there once and because of GOD And Creed is the reason i rock On,,but neverthless,,it happens more often than it should,,ive talked to a lot of suciadle kids who have been fans of marlin mansons,,,and its funny there storys are almost the same,,as far as music of ,,Linkin park,,made this guy kill him self ~~NO...i think not it was a sign i think or a cry for help,,And Let Me Guess,,NOBODY HEARD,,,good Lord im sure he made it home,,music is what keeps me its how i reach god most of all,,if nobody is going help which is not found and to confused to know how to help there own little souls,,HE HEARS,,,well i could just keep going but im going to close my trap,,,PEACE~``

MrSeeker
12-03-2003, 08:20 PM
That is very good!!!

lifelovesoul
12-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Man, that is sad. I am very thankful that I haven't ever had to deal with someone's suiside. I don't think I could deal w/ it very well at all. Geesh, I do hope he was saved. Oh, the poem was good.

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Oops I did it again. Forgot to log off of my Mom's s/n, so the post above is actually mine!

Alter Shredder
12-03-2003, 10:00 PM
wow. I liked that alot.
Its too bad about the kid, that he could not see past the dark cloud to the sun that lay behind. I doubt it was because of Linkin Park. There was more to it. And the LP music could have been what he liked and he wanted "peace" as he went. Any way you look at it. It is quite tragic and unfortunate that someone feels they must end it themselves.

creedsister
12-03-2003, 11:12 PM
My best Friend had to deal with her other best friend,,killing himself,,it happend in 98,,she says that if had not been,,for creed,,whats this life for,,she would,nt have never pulled through it,,she felt better when she heard,,we all live under the reign of one king,,she felt after that he was ok,,,,i can tell her now,,,she was right,,

creedsister
12-03-2003, 11:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+12-03-2003 09:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 12-03-2003 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oops I did it again. Forgot to log off of my Mom's s/n, so the post above is actually mine! [/b][/quote]
your are a default,,hehe,,please get it togethear,,,LOL,,

Dogstar
12-04-2003, 03:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Iced+12-03-2003 10:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iced @ 12-03-2003 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I doubt it was because of Linkin Park. There was more to it. And the LP music could have been what he liked and he wanted "peace" as he went.

[/b][/quote]

I agree. It was probably something he wanted to hear one last time because he liked it so much...

Creedguy, I'm sorry you have had to deal with that. It really sucks, but I'm glad to see you have found a constructive way to deal with the pain. That was a really sweet, sorrowful poem. The opening line is gripping!

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Very powerful poem Creedguy. Can totally relate to your feelings. I lost quite a few friends to suicide when I was younger. It's hard to understand why but somehow we go on! Glad to see you are trying to deal with it! Here is a poem I wrote at 16 when my best friend Dan died! It's an angry one!

Life Fantastic

The stars twinkle as I remember you in my head.
You're far away now far beyond my reach
You're part of the sky, a star full of light.
We remember you and now we make this speech

Life Fantastic comes and goes. We live to turn on our desires, our goals and our fantasies.
Life Fantastic gives us love and takes it away. It took you away and left us to fulfill your pain and left us to cry your tears.
Life Fantastic , what's the difference if we live or die. I don't care and you obviously didn't
Life fantastic, people live and people die. You became a member of the dead class. You're one of those people who are only alive in our memories.
Life Fantastic, You live in the sky, like a butterfly free to fly.

So, fly away, fly to the depths of the sky.
Fly high and soar and be free,
but remember Life Fantastic is all that's left here for me!
@ April 13, 1990

Sorry, I rambled on. Just good luck to you! You will get through this!

Dogstar
12-04-2003, 02:42 PM
Kris, that was beautiful!

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-04-2003, 02:48 PM
Like I said I wrote it when I was 16 so, that was quite a long time ago. (since I'm gonna be 31 on Sunday) I have a notebook full of poems that I wrote when I was younger! BTW, Thank you !

Dogstar
12-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Well, well, well, let's see some more!!! :D

PaulMcCoygirl
12-10-2003, 09:54 PM
The poem was excellent!! I don't believe that kids kill themselves over a type of music, especially Linkin Park. It's so sad that he did though because he could have received the help he needed so he wouldn't have made the wrong choice. :(