Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Interesting Tidbit Among The Rumors/guitar Update [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Tidbit Among The Rumors/guitar Update

Julbright
11-20-2003, 10:58 AM
:wiggle: Ok guys - here is the update about my guitar

(see original thread for details if you don't know what I am talking about http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php?showtopic=4992)

The first one I received was not signed and it was supposed to be so I contacted PRS and JHMP and they were awesome in helping me arrange an exhange. I got my new guitar yesterday and it is signed " CREED '03" and then Mark autographed it.

Let's just sit with that awesomeness for a minute before I open the can of worms.... OOOOHHH AHHHHHH - AWESOME!

OK- now unless they had this guitar just sitting around waiting to give it away to someone - Mark signed it in the past week. What do we think that means in relation to all the rumors?? (Realizing of course we are just speculating here...) I just was surprised that he wrote "CREED" on there, and it was especially surprising since I received it yesterday in the midst of all this. I am just interested to hear what your ideas are about it - I have formulated my own opinion but want to hear from the peanut gallery first...... anyone???

velocityidp
11-20-2003, 11:33 AM
As I've said before, Mark's alleged statement never said Creed was breaking up, specifically. At this point there's no evidence-based reasoning to believe that he's left Creed -- at least as far as I'm concerned.

Anyhoo... interesting tidbit, nonetheless! I really hope Creed stays together. But I still want to hear that "compilation" CD with some unheard MOP tracks.

Julbright
11-20-2003, 11:43 AM
Nicholas - you notice that I didn't say anything was true - still looking at things as rumors - but regardless of anything that is floating around - it was cool he wrote "CREED" - I only expected him to sign his name. Maybe I did read too much into it considering the timing ....

I posted a couple pictures in the gallery of the guitar if anyone's interested in seeing the autograph!

velocityidp
11-20-2003, 11:48 AM
Hey, how'd you know my name? :P

I know you weren't saying that; I didn't mean to imply you did. Come to think of it, my reply didn't make any sense in regard to your msg. Doh! :wtf:

It's really cool you got that guitar, though. Bah! Me so envious.

Julbright
11-20-2003, 11:54 AM
Nicholas - I am hurt- we have had many conversations about Chicago - I was your biggest supporter back in the day when we debated that everyday!!!! ;)

It's all good - I just wanted to make sure I wasn't adding to the rumors - I don't know the truth yet - I don't think anyone does.

Marty
11-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Awesome! Are we going to see any pictures?

Steve
11-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Did he write "CREED" on all of his autographs that he did at the meet and greets? If so, then I would just assume he wrote "CREED" because he wrote that at all the meet and greets.

Julbright
11-20-2003, 12:02 PM
Well, I don't know about the other guitars - but when he signed my pictures (2 of them) he just wrote his name. There may not be anything to it - but you know how when you just expect something to be a certain way and it catches you off guard when it is better than you expected?? that's what this was for me...

there are two pictures in the gallery here on the feed

Sheila63
11-20-2003, 12:10 PM
Julie, I'm so happy for you!!! I think that's awesome that you have an autographed guitar now. :dancing: Thanks for posting some pics too.

As for the rest, I'm not going to speculate. :)

Steve
11-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Ya, I want that guitar...

hrmm... you send me the guitar and I won't ban your IP .... ;)

muhahahahaha

fascism at it's finest!!

just kidding of course :D

Blaize
11-20-2003, 12:46 PM
I do know he has signed all the other guitars Creed '03, but to me that means that he still has some CREED left in him!!!!!!!
I certainly hope so :)

Dogstar
11-20-2003, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Steve+11-20-2003 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Steve @ 11-20-2003 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ya, I want that guitar...

muhahahahaha

fascism at it's finest!!

just kidding of course :D [/b][/quote]
:lol:

facelessman
11-20-2003, 02:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Steve+11-20-2003 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Steve @ 11-20-2003 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ya, I want that guitar...

muhahahahaha

fascism at it's finest!!

LOL :banana:

facelessman
11-20-2003, 02:10 PM
all this talk of Creed is making me crazy!

Julbright
11-20-2003, 02:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Steve+11-20-2003 11:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Steve @ 11-20-2003 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ya, I want that guitar...

muhahahahaha

fascism at it's finest!!

UMMM let's see - get banned by Steve or part with my prized possession...... sorry Steve - I am going to be buried with that thing when the time comes!!! Nice try though....

Marty
11-20-2003, 06:23 PM
LOL!!!! Good one Steve.

*sees Steve reach for the ban button* Hey what do I gotta do, tell you I love you? :D

hide
11-20-2003, 06:27 PM
well we should have never listened to the rumours in the first place we know the track record of that site. It is probably some misundertstanding that should have never have gone public.

SweetDreams
11-20-2003, 06:52 PM
I think that it's totally awesome that you got a signed Tremonti SE! :D

Okay, go ahead and cover your eyes, because you know that it's coming...

[SIZE=14]But[COLOR=red]it's probably because when Bandrags put them up for sale, he went ahead and signed what they had in stock. And did you notice that when they first went on sale, they were $750.00, and are down to $550.00 I'm hoping they are just trying to clear them out...Oh would I love to have one...I'd definitely put it in a case on the wall...With all the rest of my Creed stuff...

When Mark signed a poster for me after a concert, he didn't put "Creed". He just scribbled his name.

I am like most of you, in that I would like to know the truth about what is going on...

[SIZE=14]CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR GUITAR!!!!![COLOR=red]

Julbright
11-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Thanks for all the congrats. Someone is actually SELLING a Tremonti SE autographed on Ebay for like $700. I can't imagine selling mine - but anyway - his was signed at a M&G (there are pix posted of Mark signing it) and he just signed his name - no Creed '03. It doesn't matter really - just thought it was interesting.

TeriB19
11-21-2003, 12:39 AM
I'm sorry, I think everyone's reading way too much into all this.

luvscott4ever
11-22-2003, 01:46 PM
Me too Teri!! I refuse to believe it until if/when it IS official!! Until then, I'm NOT believing it!!