Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp Shower???? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp Shower????

shane
11-13-2002, 06:59 PM
DOES ANYONEKNOW IS THIS TRUE???????????

page 100, the issue with eminem on the cover...

it's a groupie article here are 2 questions posed to one....

How do you get backstage?

"It doesn't take much when you're a skinny blonde with big breasts....."

and the KICKER...LMMFAO

What's the worst pickup line you've heard?

"This one guy-I can't say who-says 'Tell me:How can I make your night special?' Girls are like, 'Do we drop to out knees now or later?' HIS BAND PREACHES ALL THIS [CHRISTIAN] STUFF, BUT MEANWHILE HE HAS TWO RANDOM GIRLS WAITING IN THE SHOWER FOR HIM BACKSTAGE EVERY NIGHT."
:dancing:

JenRN
11-13-2002, 07:05 PM
What????!!!!!!

Where did you here this? I kind of doubt that! Who knows, maybe he does, why the hell could I not have been one of those girls????:rolleyes: No seriouusly were did you here this? I don't know about that, Jagger goes to a lot of his shows and I highly doubt stuff like that would go on with him around his dad all the time???? But I guess he is a MAN with needs???? Boy you got my mind ticking know!!!!:D

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 08:17 PM
Okay, first of all, you don't mention what magazine. Secondly, it's a groupie article. Not very reliable, I'm sure. Thirdly, is it directly related to how to get backstage to a Creed show or just any concert in general? Because Mark's engaged and Flip is married. And Jen's got a point, if Jagger is at many of their shows, I doubt there would be that kind of activity going on. Lastly, unless they actually printed the groupies' names, the names of the band that they were talking about, I don't give the article much credibility. Shane, do yourself a favor, don't believe everything you read.

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 09:22 PM
<b>"HIS BAND PREACHES ALL THIS [CHRISTIAN] STUFF, BUT MEANWHILE HE HAS TWO RANDOM GIRLS WAITING IN THE SHOWER FOR HIM BACKSTAGE EVERY NIGHT."</b>

Whoever this anonymous speaker is, he is yet another misinformed person...THEY DO NOT PREACH! Sorry for the yelling, but that is one of the misconceptions that I am bound and determined to eradicate!

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 09:24 PM
Preaching, damn, I didn't even address THAT one. Sorry, ditto on Dogstar's response.

JenRN
11-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Teri is right!!! I think the article is bogus!!! I have seen those "skinny big boobed blonde girls" at the shows and to be honest with you, I can't really see any of Creed going for that!! They always have a beer and a cigerette in their hand and act like complete asses!!!! I just think The guys are better than that!!!!!:)

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 09:29 PM
And you know what Jen, even if they're not, I don't really want to hear about it. Not that I think they are perfect gods, but it's just a side of that lifestyle that I am better off not knowing about anyway. In MY fantasy, it's not the blonde big boobs they are going for, it's the short, freckled flat-chested brunettes they desire.

JenRN
11-13-2002, 09:37 PM
:lol: :flasher: Flashers not welcome in our Creed fantasy world!!!!:)

Read JDM
11-13-2002, 09:40 PM
Such vaguery. If I didn't know any better, I'd think I had no idea what you were talking about. Oh, wait, I don't...

:confused:

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Preaching, damn, I didn't even address THAT one. Sorry, ditto on Dogstar's response.

Well, hey, there were soooo many others!:D

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 10:00 PM
You're right, I got tired of counting at 5.:rolleyes:

souldancer
11-14-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
<b>[b]"Whoever this anonymous speaker is, he is yet another misinformed person...THEY DO NOT PREACH! Sorry for the yelling, but that is one of the misconceptions that I am bound and determined to eradicate! </b> PLEASE - carry on your mission to expose the truth!! You have other warriors with you.

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 02:49 AM
Oh believe me, this is one that I feel very strongly about. I had to set some Jerry C fans straight again today. It's at least the fourth or fifth time on that board that I have had to correct these ill-informed people that Creed are NOT preaching or too religious. It's amazing, too, that when I state this and back up my statement with facts, they back off. They might not end up fans, but at least maybe they will stop spreading that stuff. It's worse than the telephone game.

Siana
11-14-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
:lol: :flasher: Flashers not welcome in our Creed fantasy world!!!!:)

right :P

Bridge of Clay
11-14-2002, 11:31 AM
Flip is married? I didn´t know that....

anyway, :crest: doesn´t preach, but they do have a spiritual background. that´s it!

Bella Espanol
11-14-2002, 10:46 PM
there are so many spiritual bands out there. Why do people always assume the worst of Scott. It could be someone else they are talking about or it could just be made up lies. I don't think a groupie is a very reliable source of info. The reliable source of info is you knowing for yourself. I don't believe anything I read anymore unless Scott writes the article himself. I know people just like to beat on him and I think it is sad. Just because he said he likes showers before every show doesn't mean this person is him.

Bella:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-14-2002, 10:53 PM
Scott nore Creed would ever do something like that! Those people who said that need to get a life! :mad:

souldancer
11-15-2002, 02:52 AM
You are so right, it gets disgusting and tiring after awhile...all those lies. All those Scott bashers remind me of this quote, "My mind is made up, don;t confuse me with the facts." I am not judging or wasting my time with the #*(&@s - as there is only one Truth, and Scott knows what that is.

Creedland
11-15-2002, 08:36 PM
Hi all... I am new here, and when I was reading one of the posts, I came across a question that I do have personal knowledge about. Last year, @ the Cleveland show... we were back stage, and Scott’s head of security “Steve” took 2 of the girls that were with us back to Scott’s dressing room... and guess what they came back all wet. :eek: But, when they were finished with the shower scene... which I might add took over 1 ˝ - 2 hrs. He then showed up with them at the meet & greet. I actually heard one of them met up with him in Michigan. (We almost died)!!!!

I am not saying that he does this at every show... but he is a
*ROCK STAR * and I must say that most girls/ladies I know would jump @ the chance... to shower with Mr. Stapp :D (they also didn’t have blonde hair!!! :) He showed more interest in the “girl” that had dark hair and showed a strong resemblance to Scott. When they all came back, no one really knew what to say, I just stood there and laughed.... the body guards & security knew what was going on... it was really wild! But, 2 girls I know did shower w/ Mr. Stapp :dancing: I even know what kind of soap there was... and the color of the towels............... I will leave the rest to your imaginations!!!!

P.s. He treated them very well, before - during - and after.
P.s.s. Jager was not there....

see you in Creedland.... as Scott says. bye

JenRN
11-15-2002, 11:16 PM
Hmmmm.... sounds a little fishy to me?!!!:confused:

Dogstar
11-15-2002, 11:30 PM
Troll Alert, Troll Alert!

JenRN
11-15-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Troll Alert, Troll Alert!

LOL:lol: :roll: :puke: You know it Dogstar!

PaulMcCoygirl
11-16-2002, 12:10 AM
Well shut my mouth!!! :wow:

Dogstar
11-16-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
LOL:lol: :roll: :puke: You know it Dogstar!
:D

souldancer
11-16-2002, 04:02 AM
Oh, yeah, I remember those funny little trolls with the hair sticking out of their head. They were popular in the mid-late 60's?
Then, there is that scary story about the Three Billy Goats and the troll that lives under the bridge....I don't like trolls either!!!

Dogstar
11-16-2002, 04:05 AM
LMAO!:D :D

TeriB19
11-16-2002, 11:30 AM
Thanks, Creedland, for proving that there are still groupies out there still willing to say anything to make themselves feel important. Knowing you know the color of the towels and brand of soap really makes you believable. Your credibility on this bulletin board is really high.:rolleyes:

JenRN
11-16-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Thanks, Creedland, for proving that there are still groupies out there still willing to say anything to make themselves feel important. Knowing you know the color of the towels and brand of soap really makes you believable. Your credibility on this bulletin board is really high.:rolleyes:

Right on teri!!!!;) :D

shane
11-16-2002, 08:26 PM
thanks creedland for that info.... :)

JenRN
11-16-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by shane
thanks creedland for that info.... &nbsp;:)

Shane .... I certainly hope your not falling for that??!!!!:confused:

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 12:24 AM
Me too, Shane. I could smell the load of crap when I first logged on that day.

shane
11-17-2002, 04:39 PM
falling for what??? Cmon dont tell me th at you think that Scott Stapp wouldn't do something like that???/ He has millions of girls at his fingertips and he is a gorgeous guy///:) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 05:39 PM
No, falling for the story of a person who logs in once, tells her tale and never comes back. It may be true, but I question the validity of someone who has so much detailed information, then doesn't stick around to back anything up. Troll.

Dogstar
11-17-2002, 05:49 PM
Ditto.

JenRN
11-17-2002, 09:12 PM
Yeah Shane.... Teri is so right!!! The one time post is a Dead give away!!! We all know Scott is a chick magnet,god knows that is not up for debate, but let's use some common sense here! A man has needs yeah but.... Scott is different also by having class!!:D

Bella Espanol
11-17-2002, 11:31 PM
I am not a real computer type of person but I really like this board because there seems to be some real nice people on here but this is to the color of towls guy.....ok, girls want Scott because he is famous and has money. Like Scott said before when I was an oyster shucker, no one even knew my name now everyone wants to be my friend and everyone wonders why he is so anti social with alot of people. Scott does that, in my opinion to protect him self and his son from being hurt and I would do the same. These girls that pass themselves around like a buffet, well lets just say, do they really think Scott would want to seriously want to wind up with one of them in a serious relationship. He needs someone that wants him for him not for his status and there are plenty of us out there. These type of girls are always long forgoten. So, you stating the color of towls, is not impressive. Leave this man alone.

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 11:38 PM
Excellent point, Bella. Even if any of that drivel were true, 1)why should we care? Not like any of us have a chance at a long lasting relationship with him anyway 2)I believe we only want what is best for Scott, whatever that may be and 3)it just goes to show that this person has some really trampy friends. Wow. Not impressed.

Bella Espanol
11-18-2002, 01:27 AM
Well that is not true, the part about not having a relationship with him. Anything is possible. They are just regular guys that need what we all need. A person to trust and love. What I do think though, is that, they do not want a lasting relationship with the untrusting type that just want to use them for one night.

TeriB19
11-18-2002, 05:56 AM
You are right Bella, anything is possible. And you're right about the sleazy groupies who just want to be with them to brag that they had been with them.

shane
11-18-2002, 08:00 PM
sorry did not mean to affend anyone...

Bella Espanol
11-18-2002, 10:40 PM
no offense taken. I was just defending, who I think is the most important man in the world. I know he is not perfect and neither are we but that is what is so beautiful about Scott, he does not hide his flaws and they are the things that I think make him special. He is just like the rest of us. People's expectations of him, well they expect him to be perfect and that is way too much pressure on him. You have to accept him just the way he is.... I do!

JenRN
11-18-2002, 10:45 PM
Indeed Bella! I love Scott no matter what! He is an incredible man!:rolleyes:

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:25 AM
true:D

JenRN
11-21-2002, 09:36 AM
I think we made our point.... creedland has not posted since!!! ;)

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 09:06 PM
And good riddance!

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 09:14 PM
I think she was telling the truth about the story. I could see it in her eyes. I beleive her!!!

:drunk: :nut: :drunk: :dead:

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 09:36 PM
:slap: :headbang:

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 10:42 PM
:headbang:

:nut: :drunk: :smokin: :drunk: :fart: :chic: :drunk: :chic:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-21-2002, 11:08 PM
How could you see it in her eyes?:confused: :rolleyes:

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 11:10 PM
that was the joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 11:12 PM
i'm very sarcastic.

:chic:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Oh....ummm just kidding! Had a long day, sorry!:banghead: :headbang:

Siana
11-22-2002, 08:20 AM
:coffee: :pimp:

marlsy
11-22-2002, 11:33 AM
Please let me in that shower with that sexy God!!! I'd like to teach him a thing or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pant: :devil: :moon: :flasher: :eyes:

JenRN
11-22-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
Please let me in that shower with that sexy God!!! &nbsp;I'd like to teach him a thing or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pant: :devil: :moon: :flasher: :eyes:

Yeah.... that is ONE of my MANY fantasies about him. **sigh**:rolleyes: :rolleyes: