Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Need Info on the Creed Crest [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Need Info on the Creed Crest

DangerousDan85
11-13-2002, 01:19 AM
I'm thinking about getting a Creed tattoo. I like the Crest I just want some more information on it. I also drew a cool version of Scott's cross tattoo with my own design in the middle. So if you have any information or know where I can find some, it would help me a lot, Thanks.

Said Eyes
11-13-2002, 06:14 AM
http://members.optushome.com.au/vitu/hs/ocrest.jpg

Its based on that belt buckle. As for info, from what I gather the buckle is based on an old American Indian symbol. Something to do with the elements, wind/fire/earth/water and all that crap. I seem to recall some stuff about it in the creed quest, but I didn't really pay attention to that, as it seemed like a bit of a cop out. For a big-ish image of it:

http://members.optushome.com.au/bfairfax/c...crest_black.jpg (http://members.optushome.com.au/bfairfax/crest_black.jpg)

Unless you were talking about the short lived first Creed crest, which was some stupid design Dan Tremonti came up with, which appeared on a few t-shirts but was dropped.

shane
11-13-2002, 09:14 AM
IS DAN TREMONTI AS CUTE AS MARK?

JenRN
11-13-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by shane
IS DAN TREMONTI AS CUTE AS MARK?

From the pictures I have seen with him and his brother YES he is real cute... damn good genes in that family!!!! As far as the Creed crest, I was thinking of getting that tattoo as well, just need to find a good,safe artist!!!!

Webwitch
11-13-2002, 01:14 PM
I have the artwork from my "Crest" tattoo (it's a little large over 8 inches, but mine is on my shoulder blade) if you'd like I can email it to you. WW

shane
11-13-2002, 05:14 PM
were can i find the picture of mark and dan together? Is is true that mark is getting married in January? Not sure were but i read it somewhere////

JenRN
11-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by shane
were can i find the picture of mark and dan together?  Is is true that mark is getting married in January?  Not sure were but i read it somewhere////

The picture I saw was in the CREEDINK 1st edition magazine I got. I know Mark is getting married but not sure when? I know nothing about his girlfriend either, I think they want to keep their lives as private as can be! Can't hardly blame them either!

shane
11-13-2002, 05:30 PM
how do you get tickets to the mgm billboard music awards?
ITS AMAZING HOW SCOTT'S PERSONAL LIFE IS EVERYWERE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MARK OR SCOTT YOU HEAR NOTHING???:eek: :eek: :eek:

DangerousDan85
11-13-2002, 06:07 PM
Yeah you can email me at DangerousDan85@cs.com

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
The picture I saw was in the CREEDINK 1st edition magazine I got.  I know Mark is getting married but not sure when?  I know nothing about his girlfriend either, I think they want to keep their lives as private as can be!  Can't hardly blame them either! According to some people on this bb, Mark and Victoria are supposed to get married sometime late next year. I've read either August or December. Who knows.

DangerousDan85
11-14-2002, 12:09 AM
Yeah I heard it was a Indian symbol does anyone know anything else?

luvscott4ever
11-14-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Webwitch
<b>I have the artwork from my "Crest" tattoo (it's a little large over 8 inches, but mine is on my shoulder blade) if you'd like I can email it to you. WW </b>

cool, I'd love to see it...I'm getting another tattoo in January, when my daughter turns 18...she wants one and I want another one to...and I too am looking at getting the Crest!! I bought the necklace at the concert in Ft Wayne and I absolutely LOVE IT!! just can't decide what color...black or purple!!