Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Isacariot [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Isacariot

hide
11-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Okay this one is darker and a little more anger to it! Wasen't too sure if I should post this one but I have anyway.

Take my log out first you say
Better take the forest out of yours
Side by side we were
Planting the seeds for tomorrow
All was not well that we knew
But who was to know you were Judas in disguise?

How could you do it to your own?
Was she not enough?
Started out just you and Lily

Granted most of us are goats not wolves
Wouldn't snatch the sheep
Think we can touch Bathsheeba and not be burned
She's innocent enough
Bet you said that someday

Who saw it coming?
A crown of thorns she wears
How do we tell her its okay?
You think life hasen't turned out so well?
If it was up to me you would breathed your last

You may think i'm judging you today
I hope there is a sheep under that disguise
I hope you return someday

creedsister
11-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Wherefore as the holy ghost saith today if ye will hear his voice harden not your hearts as in the provacation,,in the wilderness,,when your fathers tempted me,,proved me 40 years,,wherefore,,i was grived,,with,that genaration

hide
11-06-2003, 10:03 PM
that should be Iscariot as in Judas Iscariot!

creedsister
11-06-2003, 10:05 PM
and said they always do err,,in their heart,,And they have known not my ways,,many will cry oh lord and shall not enter,,,did we not cast demons out in your name,,,depart from me because you knew not,,,beware of the wolfs in sheep cloths,,

creedsister
11-06-2003, 10:19 PM
The lord is the same yesteday today and 4 ever,,,for those of you have Ears let theme hear what the ,,,many will betray his conveaneant in theses days,,,for there own glory and white whash there own callings,,,if it fit there needs like jona

JulieCitySlicker
11-06-2003, 10:56 PM
That was very thought provoking and really good hide :) Very creative poem!

hide
11-06-2003, 11:03 PM
no worries i can't tell you whats it about! not only so you figure it out for yourself but i can't really discuss it. anyone care to guess?

Dogstar
11-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Wow, you weren't kidding about the anger, LOL. Great job!

hide
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
thanks a bit more like your stuff Dogstar! I don't write too often some events like this one spur me!

Dogstar
11-09-2003, 10:38 PM
LOL, hide, I know what you mean. The writing comes in spurts.

hide
11-09-2003, 10:55 PM
some people seem to be able to let it out anytime just flows without too much inspiration. i find it hard to start but once i do its okay. i didn't used to write unless it was for school but its great, makes you feel better.

Dogstar
11-09-2003, 10:59 PM
It sure does! I read in an interview with Alice In Chains long ago that Jerry Cantrell said he doesn't usually write when he's happy. When he's happy, he says he's out doing things. He said he writes for balance, which makes sense...He must have been pretty unhappy for a long time because he wrote a ton, LOL. But there again, that's life...ups and downs, so he writes during those downs, I suppose.

hide
11-10-2003, 11:30 PM
even though Scott Stapp saids that Weathered's lyrics were dark like MOP's it seems they are the happiest so far, sort of like Billy Corgan's in Zwan but perhaps not that far.

Dogstar
11-11-2003, 12:15 AM
Yeah, definitely more of a positive outlook. More of the hope shows up in Weathered than in MOP.