Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed And The Ca Fires [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed And The Ca Fires

hide
11-02-2003, 11:56 PM
Creed hopefully would love to preveiw some of their new material and reintroduce themselves back to the music public. California i'm sure is in need of some well-needed funds to rebuild parts of the state. I know i'm dreaming here but how about an acoustic charity concert to raise money for the victims of the fires?

VillageWolf
11-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Woohoo! I'd go!
*dreaming* right along with you.

facelessman
11-03-2003, 12:11 AM
sounds like a good idea :banana:

hide
11-03-2003, 12:12 AM
they could get the who's who of the music world to come along, Creed can headline and blow everyone else out of the water. That would be great and to raise some well-needed cash would be fantastic.

DSDTonya
11-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Woohoo! I'd go!

Umm Wolfie? You said the guest room would be ready for me right?? :D

Rain
11-03-2003, 09:19 AM
butts into thread.....tonya if your going..Im stuffing myself in your suitcase girl! Wolfie..are you ready for some house guests?. :)

VillageWolf
11-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Sure guys! Come on down. I'll call up Honey and Mia and we'll all go to the concert together.
Guest room guest room... hmm. you can have my sister's room. I have no problem with sending her to her friend's house for a few. hehe.

Heres to charity concerts! *cheers* ;)
Rock on Creed friends!

DSDTonya
11-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Sure guys! Come on down. I'll call up Honey and Mia and we'll all go to the concert together.

Aww the old gang !!! Look out World! lol

I hope they do a charity show for CA-what a horrible situation.
Losing everything is a scary thought.

VillageWolf
11-03-2003, 05:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DSDTonya+11-03-2003 01:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DSDTonya @ 11-03-2003 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hope they do a charity show for CA-what a horrible situation.
Losing everything is a scary thought. [/b][/quote]
Yeah... I feel sorry for those that have to deal with that or who are still fighting the fires. Im glad that my home and family are safe now. And now I have to go back and put my Beatles stuff back up on my wall.

Come on Creed! Ca misses You! (along with everyone else)

hide
11-03-2003, 07:48 PM
that would be great but considering they are in the studio now i don't think a any concert is going to happen, but this situation at least makes it slightly possible.

marlsy
11-04-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey i'm up for that!!!!! Don't forget about me, I'm in so. cali too!!

VillageWolf
11-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Studio-shmoodio they could do a live from Ca album. kidding lol. I wonder if they would go for the Blockbuster pavillion near Devore.
Day dreaming is fun aint it?

*starts singing California Dreams theme song*