Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Signs Of The End [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Signs Of The End

creedsister
10-30-2003, 12:19 AM
I would just like to know.....what are the signs of the end...of days to...some of you guys....that really points out to you...and makes..you think the world aint here for long...can anybody help me out here...please......peace

RMadd
10-30-2003, 05:46 PM
well, as a seminary student @ my church pointed out a few years ago, the moral degradation of the world is making this place a sinking ship that we cannot save by ourselves, no matter how hard we try... kinda depressing to hear that, but it's the truth. i don't know if we're gonna have apocalyptic natural disasters (b/c god promised nothing like that w/ noah)... to tell you the truth, i don't know what to expect. i wouldn't be surprised if all sorts of bad crap starts happening in like the span of a couple of weeks or so... but when it ends, will it really matter who's right (i mean w/ regard to HOW the world ends)?

creedsister
10-30-2003, 08:57 PM
God Did promise His people..Protection Durring some of the plagues..here upon earth...He told us to Rejoice...when we seen and of These things...the world only gonna get worse and worser and worser....Prepare Yourself For That Which Will Come Its Very Nigh....God Bless

Alter Shredder
11-07-2003, 09:09 AM
No one know when the end will be, yes there are wars but there have always been wars, and yes there are plagues like famine and flooding, but again nothing out of the ordinary. There is no point in worrying about it as long as you are prepared because the end could be tomorrow or 3000 years but any of us could die any second so we have to be prepared.

Also for those who are interested in what is supposed to happen, read revaltion. It is confusing but if you have a study bible than you can probably get the just of it and understand some of the symbolism but obviously no one can be sure what exactly is meant by some of what is said.

creedsister
11-07-2003, 07:56 PM
yes it is confusing,,to,,some but did not the lord say he would pour his spirt out in the last days ,,and young men would have dreams and visons,,and pour his spirt out on maidens,,,its not tommorrow,,but be prepared as if it were,,live each day as if it were your last,,but ican asure you its not 3000,,years away,,,peace

Alter Shredder
11-07-2003, 10:21 PM
Most likely it wont be 3000 years, just exaggerrating for a point but no one can know exactly with God. Its his plan and we just have to trust in him.

creedsister
11-07-2003, 10:52 PM
i know you,,were,,allright,,im ,just serius when it comes to my king,,your right,,,trust in the lord thy god,,with all,,your heart,,and,,lean,,not,on your own undrestanding,,

MrSeeker
11-08-2003, 01:56 AM
hey Ta (creedsister),
Do you have AIM? If so you can IM me at MrSeeker04
: ) God bless!

Lady Valkyrie
11-12-2003, 01:46 AM
The Bible states that in the end there will be an increase in knowledge. Now in the last century...heck...in the last 50 years... wouldn't you agree that there has been an increase in knowledge ie science and technology

creedsister
11-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,kids,,by the way,,,and ,,another amen to that

Lady Valkyrie
11-12-2003, 09:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,kids,,by the way,,,and ,,another amen to that [/b][/quote]
:wtf: who are you calling a kid? How old are you?

knifer
11-18-2003, 12:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,kids,,by the way,,,and ,,another&nbsp; amen&nbsp; to&nbsp; that [/b][/quote]
:wtf: who are you calling a kid? How old are you? [/b][/quote]
I don't think that how old someone is should be anyone's concern. Their age is between them and their parents. We should each worry about our own age.

Bridge of Clay
11-18-2003, 09:17 PM
there are two basic main signs:

- the merge of two big powers: one religious and one political. When Roman Catholic Church and the goverment of USA get together, allied, that's the sign.

- Sunday Law

creedsister
11-18-2003, 11:20 PM
yea i know the govermeant,,,and,,religion..will be the death of it all,,,TRUST ME,,,peace brother,,mayby will see another creed album before it does,,,LOL,,

Torn Signs
11-19-2003, 06:07 PM
One thing I'll just point out is that the bible said the moon will be blood red. Once because of a lunar eclipse or somethin', it was partly red...proof it could happen.

creedsister
11-19-2003, 07:37 PM
yeap,,,,,

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-27-2003, 08:12 PM
Didn't it also say something about an earthquake or something of that sort???

creedsister
11-27-2003, 10:22 PM
yes,,it,,does,,but,earthquakes,,Can,,be something else too its just interp. that way,,this could be a volcano,,falling down of buldings,,,a,,GREAT STORM,,,like a hurricane,,So like wise when ye shall see all of these things know that it is near,,EVEN AT THE DOORS,,hevean and earth shall pass away but my words shall never pass away,,,

creedsister
11-27-2003, 10:23 PM
yes,,it,,does,,but,earthquakes,,Can,,be something else too its just interp. that way,,this could be a volcano,,falling down of buldings,,,a,,GREAT STORM,,,like a hurricane,,So like wise when ye shall see all of these things know that it is near,,EVEN AT THE DOORS,,hevean and earth shall pass away but my words shall never pass away,,,

knifer
11-28-2003, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it talks about rock bands breaking up and rumors of rock bands breaking up.

Or something like that.

The Lithium
11-28-2003, 12:36 PM
Maybe.

Hey, welcome to this place Knifer! :) We'll show you love, we'll show you everything, with arms wide open! Isn't that right guys? I'm the Swedish one on this board! (Or... I'm the one from Sweden who is most online) :D Please call me Lith.

creedsister
11-28-2003, 01:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-knifer+11-28-2003 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (knifer @ 11-28-2003 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm pretty sure it talks about rock bands breaking up and rumors of rock bands breaking up.

Or something like that. [/b][/quote]
yeap you can find it ,,,let the heveans roar,,a and i heard a voice from hevean and as the voice of great thunder and i heard the voice of harpers and harping with there harps,,,play skifillulie with a loud noise,,,,

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-29-2003, 01:34 AM
Well, if Creed does break up, it's probably the end of my little world. Everyone will probably just decide to put me out of my misery, or put me in a mental institute! If either one of the things I just mentioned will happen, I hope it will be putting me out of my misery. If they put me in a mental hostpital, I'll just do it myself. (I'll be in a much better place anyways!)

creedsister
11-29-2003, 01:57 AM
Good lord,,,come now there there,,,,its ok,,,your a fighter default,,,

Prs4me
11-29-2003, 06:58 AM
In any case no man knows the hour, but signs of the season.
I personally believe that we are on the edge of the "end times"
and will continue as I have. My bags are packed but my tool chest is open.

creedsister
11-29-2003, 01:13 PM
well good for ya,,peace

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-30-2003, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I think we could be quite close to the end. Gosh, I'd really hate to see what this world would be like if it goes on much longer, oh Creedsister, I was just joking, I don't think I have the nerve to kill myself. BUT if I went crazy, I don't know what I'd do. I'm not that crazy, yet.

creedsister
11-30-2003, 08:11 PM
im 6 feet from the edge and im thinking mayby 6 feet aint so far gone,,,lol,,sorry,,saxon,,but ya,,never can tale,,ya know,,well just dont get know crazier,,,peace

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-01-2003, 10:46 PM
So far *down* creedsister, not so fare gone! I know everyone makes mistakes, please don't think I'm griping or anything, just correcting you!
Well, who knows if I'll be one of those crazy people that no one wants around. I hope I don't get that way, but what happens. "Life is like a box of chocolate, ya never know what your gonna get"

creedsister
12-02-2003, 12:31 AM
thanks ,,i get a little of the beating track,,sometimes,,if ya know what if you know what,i mean,,i love that song,,anyways your rite about the choclates,,i hate to bite in the ones with the pink filling,,yuck im rambling so i wiil shut up now

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-06-2003, 02:07 AM
Yeah, ever once in a while I'll have to think twice about how part of a CREED song goes. Forest Gump was a great movie, oops, I think I'm off the subject. I think I should shut up too.

creedsister
12-06-2003, 10:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+12-06-2003 02:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 12-06-2003 02:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah, ever once in a while I'll have to think twice about how part of a CREED song goes. Forest Gump was a great movie, oops, I think I'm off the subject. I think I should shut up too. [/b][/quote]
yea girl it seems like,,me and you do that a lot,,what they going do send us to the off topic Police,,,LOL Tom hanks is my favorite Acter,,and i loved him in forest Gump,,,

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Hanks is good, Cast Away is one of my favs. Forest Gump is defanently one too, Road to Perdition, gosh, he is just great in everything he is in.

creedsister
12-06-2003, 08:08 PM
I LOVED CAST AWAY TO,,YA KNOW HE TOOK IT HARDER OVER LOOSING WILSON THEN HE DID HES GIRL FRIEND IN THE MOVIE I GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT,,I NEVER SEEN ROAD TO PERDICTION,,MY KEYS ARE STUCK IM NOT BEING AN EDIOT

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-07-2003, 01:10 AM
huh, how were you being an idiot?
Road to perdition was good, different, but good

creedsister
12-07-2003, 01:16 AM
i miss spelled it to

Lady Valkyrie
12-26-2003, 10:50 PM
One thing I'll just point out is that the bible said the moon will be blood red. Once because of a lunar eclipse or somethin', it was partly red...proof it could happen.

This happens every 6 months or so. It was recently seen here in the Americas. I was able to get some great shots of the entire eclipse. I was outside in the freezing cold for a few hours. But it was worth it.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39208000/gif/_39208275_lunar_eclipse_203.gif http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39208000/jpg/_39208267_eclipse_ap_b203.jpg

Lady Valkyrie
12-26-2003, 10:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,kids,,by the way,,,and ,,another&nbsp; amen&nbsp; to&nbsp; that [/b]
:wtf: who are you calling a kid? How old are you? [/b][/quote]I don't think that how old someone is should be anyone's concern. Their age is between them and their parents. We should each worry about our own age.[/QUOTE]

In a way I am curious about her age and in a way I was being a sarcastic because I am not a kid... I'm 29 years old.