Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
VH1 Rock's Most Eligible Bachelors [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : VH1 Rock's Most Eligible Bachelors

JenRN
11-11-2002, 08:58 PM
I just finished watching this show tonight after work and they had Scott Stapp on there. It was great to see him on there BUT could they have been anymore bitchy about him? These women were in a way bashing him stating he is "too pretty" and he will wear pants tighter than you, "has a mesiah complex" or" he needs a woman to lighten him up a little, or loosen up" These women were obviously RAP LOVERS!!! They did say some good things about him etc,.. but I could feel the claws coming out in these chicks, are they jealous or what? Some people really have a problem with Scott, is it his intense confidence in his self? Whatever he will still and always will be #1 in my book!!!!!!!!!! His confident, itense,passionate ways is what is soooo attractive to me!!!!!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 09:14 PM
Hey Jen, when was that on? I saw it on VH1's website and clicked through the pics of some of the guys that were suppose to be on it and didn't see our boy Scott, so I never bothered to watch.

As for why they always give him such crap, I do think it's the fact that he is so confident in himself. He is in NO way too pretty, and he knows he has a great body, he uses it to drive the female fans at their shows wild. Why shouldn't he? Mark Tremonti has the world's most awesome biceps and he usually wears sleeveless shirts to show them off, as well he should. Should HE also be bashed for showing off HIS assets? I don't think so.

JenRN
11-11-2002, 09:19 PM
Teri it is on again tonight at 11pm, Scott comes on around11:30 you will see what I mean, and you are right Mark is incredible too!!! I hardly could keep my eyes off those arms!!!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 09:23 PM
Thanks, Jen. I'll tape it (I'll be sleeping by then, this weekend was awesome but for some strange reason we got very little sleep!):P

JenRN
11-11-2002, 09:26 PM
Gee I wonder why????:stapp: :jam: :tremonti:

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 09:50 PM
Jen, I'm trying to PM or email you and I can't. Got something to chat with you about.

JenRN
11-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Teri... Go ahead and try to PM! I think it is changed now!:)

TeriB19
11-12-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Teri it is on again tonight at 11pm, Scott comes on around11:30 you will see what I mean, and you are right Mark is incredible too!!! I hardly could keep my eyes off those arms!!!:rolleyes: Okay, I taped it and watched Scott's part this morning before work. Those girls were really asses. They like him, they don't, he's gorgeous, he has a Messianic complex. Why didn't they get REAL women to discuss his merits? (probably because it's only an hour show!) Thanks again, Jen, for the heads up. Any excuse to see him!

JenRN
11-12-2002, 09:11 PM
Yeah I guess you feel the same way I did about them!!! They did say some nice things about him, "nice bone structure"etc.. but my god could they have let the claws show any more? I think he was the only one they had a "con-side for! Whatever! Us real women know how awesome he really is!!!!!:rolleyes:

Unforgiven Fan
11-12-2002, 09:37 PM
this is VH1 formula for Creed:

Say we like them when they are around
and insult and degrade them when they are not around........

TeriB19
11-12-2002, 10:04 PM
That is very true. They extoll their praises in band interviews and award shows, but on shows like that, they push the God issue, the ego trip, all that trash they like to talk.

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 02:52 AM
They're all just ticked off and jealous because Creed pretty much made it without having to go through them, and Scott as much said so in the past. That probably irked them even more.

Siana
11-13-2002, 02:53 AM
yes,4 sure

DangerousDan85
11-13-2002, 03:05 AM
I was flipping through the channels this morning and before they went to commercial they said something about Stapp so I watched and your right. He was the only person they said anything bad about. It's not like any of these woman have ever met him they just assume from watching his videos.

JenRN
11-13-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
They're all just ticked off and jealous because Creed pretty much made it without having to go through them, and Scott as much said so in the past. That probably irked them even more.

You know it Dogstar!!! That is so right! Hey VH1 can say whatever they want .... Creed will always be the most respected loved band in my book!:D

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 10:44 AM
Then we all must be reading the same book because I know we all feel the same!:P

Mulletman
11-13-2002, 01:27 PM
LOL i saw that last night. it said he has a messiah complex, LOL :roll:

shane
11-13-2002, 05:18 PM
when is the vh1 bachelors special on again?

JenRN
11-13-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by shane
when is the vh1 bachelors special on again?

Not to sure, you probably could find out on the VH1 web-site!:)

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 08:56 PM
Yes, it was on tonight from 7-8pm est. But VH1 will have the listing for everytime it's coming on in the next week or two. (and knowing VH1 it'll be on 3075928 more times:P )

JenRN
11-13-2002, 09:59 PM
Yeah VH1 shows things over and over... And usually it is crapppy shows to, like on the latest teen idol, Justin Timberlake:puke: I do like it when they play some of the movies though, my friend from high school is an actor in LA now and stared in the 60's Mini series, he has made it pretty big now, even in movies with Mel Gibson:wub: I looove Mel Gibson!!!!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 10:02 PM
What's his name Jen? Maybe we've seen him and can brag about how we know someone he went to school with.

JenRN
11-13-2002, 10:07 PM
His name is Marc Blucas.... He played in
'When we were soldiers" movie with Mel and Marc also played in the series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" with Sara Michele Gellar, he played Riley her love interest for awhile, lets see.... he also was in Pleasantville, and a couple other movies with Whoppi Goldberg... when we are in HS he always told me he would make it big, never believed him either. We were pretty close friends, one of those guy friends who was a substitute big brother for me!!! Even though we were the same age! :)

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 10:26 PM
I just saw We Were Soldiers a few weeks back. Probably saw him and didn't know I knew someone he knows. (did that last statement make any sense to any body??:silly: )

Siana
11-14-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah VH1 shows things over and over... And usually it is crapppy shows to, like on the latest teen idol, Justin Timberlake:puke:   I do like it when they play some of the movies though, my friend from high school is an actor in LA now and stared in the 60's Mini series, he has made it pretty big now, even in movies with Mel Gibson:wub: I looove Mel Gibson!!!!:rolleyes:

Mel Gibson????I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creed18
11-14-2002, 10:39 AM
It seems like the only thing that VH1 doesn't play over and over is the Creed Behind the Music. and that is the best show too. thank god i recorded it when it came on before the Alcatraz show:dancing:

allison
11-14-2002, 01:39 PM
I watched 100 Greatest Love songs on VH1 last night. FUUUNN!!! It inspired me to make a 2-disk CD with about 40 of my favorite of the songs they feature.

JenRN
11-15-2002, 05:13 PM
Sounds pretty cool Allison!!!! Yeah sometimes I like those love songs, brings back memories of "simple days":)

Mulletman
11-15-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by allison
I watched 100 Greatest Love songs on VH1 last night.  FUUUNN!!!  It inspired me to make a 2-disk CD with about 40 of my favorite of the songs they feature.

same here!

what pissed me off was that they didnt have "with ot without you" or "every breath you take"

but i LOVE "i want you to love me" glad that was on there!!

JenRN
11-15-2002, 11:54 PM
MM... They said in the end that "Every breath you take " really was not written as a love song, it was written about the government over in Europe "watching" the citizens!!! I thought the same thing why it was not on there,it is one of my favorites!!!! "with or without you" was not on there either??? What the hell is wrong with them? There were a lot of favorites on there, love Journey, and i am a true Elvis fan to:rolleyes: Was raised listening to Elvis!!! there were some just damn good songs on there, "At Last" by Etta James....great song!!!!

Dogstar
11-16-2002, 01:02 AM
With or Without You is one of my top-10 ballads....That song is awesome.

PaulMcCoygirl
11-16-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
With or Without You is one of my top-10 ballads....That song is awesome.

Mine too! :) :jam:

allison
11-18-2002, 02:15 PM
excellent point. With or Without You definitely should have been on there!!