Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ft. Wayne Concert 11/10 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Wayne Concert 11/10

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 06:18 PM
Since I have been posting to this bb, probably since Scott had his accident back in April, I have met many friends. I talk to some on occasion, and some I talk to every night (Mullet.;)) I had the pleasure of meeting 3 of those friends in Ft. Wayne, Indiana over this past weekend. Souldancer, Luvscott4ever, Dogstar and I all met up in Ft. Wayne to see each other and meet for the first time. As an added bonus, Creed was playing at the Coliseum Sunday night. So a few weeks back we all decided we were going to try to make a great weekend out of it. We got a hotel room and concert tickets (the whole venue was GA). We showed up at the Coliseum at 7:30 in the morning, first in line. (A word of advice, if you do go and are that early, make friends with security). Our security guard buds, Chad and Brandon did everything they could to make us feel welcome. We spent the whole day just hanging out, getting to know each other, laughing and joking with Chad. He did us several favors and saw to it that we ended up where we wanted to be, introduced us to the guards working the rail who treated us every bit as good as he did.

As for the show, I've seen Creed from the 2nd level of the Continental Airlines Arena, the back section of the Tweeter Center in Camden and now from the rail in the pit directly in front of Mark. I can honestly say I don't ever want to watch another Creed show from anywhere but where we were standing in the pit. It was so much better from there I couldn't believe it. The sound was powerful, the pyro was awesome, the guys looked incredible. Scott's hair was shorter but not like a crew cut or anything. It was still long enough to do the sweaty hair flip. Mark looked awesome that close up. He is a beautiful speciman of a man (biceps of an adonis). And Flip was just as adorable as I thought he would be that close up. Such intensity on the kit. Samurai Jack was great too, dancing around with his bass. He's getting better looking and is beginning to grow on me more and more.

The set list this time included Weathered, but did not include DSD or SHWM. Scott's vocal training and medicines must be working because he sounded outstanding. There was a lot of audience participation, as usual, and Mark had some outstanding solos, particularly notable were WAWO and Say I. These guys just keep getting better with each passing show and if I could see them every week I would.

Our weekend together was wonderful and I wish we could do it more often, but the distance between our home states makes it kind of hard (except for myself and Dogstar) but I am so truly glad to call these 3 women my friends. We had so much fun together, there were never any uncomfortable moments where we didn't know how to act around each other, there were many hugs (especially after the incredible show!). I have many friends here where I live but none understand my love for Creed, and just being able to meet up with each other, see the band that we all love so much and sit in our hotel room until almost 4:30 a.m. reliving the show, it was just a fantastic experience.

Lastly, as I've mentioned in some other threads, Scott made eye contact with each and every one of the 4 of us on several occasions, (I thought he was going to propose to Dogstar at one point!!) and to us, that was the icing on the cake.

luvscott4ever
11-11-2002, 07:31 PM
All I can add to that for now is: D I T T O !!!!!
These 3 ladies...TeriB, Dogstar and Souldancer are 3 of the BEST women you'd ever have the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with, I hadn't had that much fun for a looonnnggg time!!! The conversation after the show was incredible...If only the Guys could have heard what was being said about them...I think they'd blush for days!!! They are THE MOST INCREDIBLE BAND I have ever seen! This being my 4th show, with 2 more (atleast) to go, I can't imagine it getting any better than Ft Wayne!! These ladies really know how to have a good time! And like TeriB said, there is no other way to experience a Creed show, except for being at the rail...Yeah, it got REALLY squishy, but once you say to Hell with it and just let it go and let yourself go....What a Freakin' AWESOME show!! I just can't seem to understand how a band can get better with each and every performance, but Creed sure knows how to do it!! And when our eyes locked (Scott & I) I thought I was going to melt!! My knees almost gave out!! Man, what that man does to me!! and every other woman who knows how absolutely incredible he is!! And I must also say that Mark is also a most incredible man!! what he does with a guitar is priceless! and those ARMS!! luscious!! Flips not so bad himself!!
What an experience!! (IMO) CREED - WORLD GREATEST BAND!!!!

JenRN
11-11-2002, 09:10 PM
You guys sounded like you had a blast!!!! I know EXACTLEY what you mean about never going back to regular seats after being in the pit!!!!! I can say I feel the same way! I can hardly wait for them to go on tour again!!! I sure wish I could have been there too, someday it would be really cool to all meet at a show! Creed fans are the best! I can honestly say you all were on my mind that night , knowing what an incredible time you were going to have!!
When he looked in my eyes I literally felt my knees quiver too!!! It is an incredible experience and if you are not passionate about Creed before you ever see them live , going to their show will change your mind for sure! I had the pleasure of taking a friend from work who said" yeah I like them ,I have one of their CD's I'll go with you " To now she is just as crazy as me, after she was in the pit with pyro in her face and Scott singing his heart out in front of you, you will make a mediocer fan become a crazed fan! They are and always will be the best!!!!! I am so happy for you all to of had such a great time!:D

DangerousDan85
11-12-2002, 12:27 AM
Do you know how far Ft. Wayne is from South Bend. I live in Granger which is near S.B. I want to see them live so bad. I wanted to go when they were in Noblesville last summer. My mom wouldn't let because she didn't want us to waste tickets if I was sick. Now moving to Tennesee so maybe they'll come there when I get better.

allison
11-12-2002, 02:21 PM
I am so thrilled for the 4 of you and I can honestly say as well that I was thinking of you in Ft. Wayne that night. I wished of could have been there for the amazing experience and also to meet you all, for I am sure that you are all great people just as all the Creed freaks I know are. No, there is no going back after you've had the pit experience!!!

CreedFreakTN
11-12-2002, 03:13 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome time! I can't wait for my next Creed concert! My husband and I both have 'Creed fever'...checking their website daily (if not hourly) to see when new tour dates will be announced so we can plan our next trip! Some of our friends think we're nuts, and say "you're going to see Creed again?" I try to tell them, if you just see them ONCE ...you're hooked!

We were lucky enough to meet Mark, Flip and Brett at the Little Rock show. Let me tell you, they are the most down to earth guys you'll ever meet! They just stood around and talked with us for awhile, took pics, gave autographs, the whole nine yards. We didn't get to talk to Scott, he was in a hurry...just got a quick hand shake and "thanks for coming", but that was good enough for me (for now!).

JenRN
11-12-2002, 04:50 PM
WOW CreedFreakTN!!!! How did you manage to meet them? That is soo awesome! I have seen them 4 times this year, twice in the pit on the rail and they rock everytime!!!! So what's the secret in meeting them????:rolleyes:

CreedFreakTN
11-12-2002, 05:00 PM
We were lucky enough to be staying at the hotel directly across the street from the one they were staying at. We were eating breakfast, saw the busses, and ran as fast as we could over there...we weren't going to miss our chance! We hung out, made friends with the hotel staff (who let us in on when they would be coming out to the busses), and just waited. Mark, Flip and Brett just came wandering out walking the street, we stopped them and chatted for awhile. I can't emphasize enough how nice these guys were!

JenRN
11-12-2002, 05:04 PM
I am soooo jealous!!!! I am sure they are nice, how could they not be! Your birthday is Jan73? Well mine is Dec72!!! What do you think of turning 30 soon? I am wondering how to celebrate, if celebrate at all;) No really have any BIG plans? I live in Virginia, I assume you live in Tennessee?

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 05:56 AM
I am finally back from the Fort Wayne extravaganza! I couldn't have said it better than TeriB and Luvscott. It was just an amazing trip and I got to hang out with three of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I first saw Creed in August in Cincinnati and it was special because it was my first time. I had a seat about 15 rows back from the stage on Mark's side. That show rocked, but after being on the rail right in front of Mark and locking eyes with Scott, there is no comparison. And sharing that sheer joy and exhilaration with you guys (TeriB, Luvscott and Souldancer) was nothing less than OUTSTANDING!
I don't think I could ever go back to seats for Creed (or Jerry Cantrell, twice on the rail, woooo-hooooo). I can't thank Creed and Steve enough for bringing us all together, my three new friends and all the wonderful BB friends to whom I have had the pleasure of talking.
We often hear about music influencing bad behavior. Well, here is wonderful example of the good that can come of it!
ROCK ON, everybody!

CreedFreakTN
11-13-2002, 09:37 AM
Yep, JenRN, I'm from TN. It's funny...just last night my husband and I were talking about my 30th birthday! I told him a great present he could get me, is to take me to another Creed concert (if they EVER release more dates!) Do you have any big birthday plans?

JenRN
11-13-2002, 10:14 AM
CreedfreakTN..... No not really any big plans for the big30, I would LOVE to go to another Creed show , that would be the ultimate!!!!!!!:rolleyes: But it will probably be another dinner out and maybe a night out with my friends another night! I would also love to go to the Biltmore Estate in NC but it is a little too far for a weekend, it is supposed to be beautiful, esp during the holidays! And by the way WELCOME this is the BEST CREED BB AROUND!!!!!! There are so many really cool people on here, all nice to!

Dogstar.... Sooo glad you guys had a great time! :D

CreedFreakTN
11-13-2002, 10:28 AM
JenRN, I've heard it is BEAUTIFUL there! I've never been there myself, but have always wanted to go...

BTW, thanks for the great welcome! I've checked out other bb's and liked this one the best! It seems like there are a great group of people here!

JenRN
11-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by CreedFreakTN
JenRN, I've heard it is BEAUTIFUL there!  I've never been there myself, but have always wanted to go...

BTW, thanks for the great welcome!  I've checked out other bb's and liked this one the best!  It seems like there are a great group of people here!

Yep... Best group of Creed freaks you'll ever meet!:D

allison
11-13-2002, 12:29 PM
The Biltmore estate is absolutely gorgeous, especially around the holidays. I have never been there myself but my sister and her husband go and they say it's divine.

souldancer
11-14-2002, 03:12 AM
Hi you nutty women! Great reviews Teri and LuvScott, and ditto on that comment DS about the positive power of music and the example of this friendship. What a super time we had - and that positive Creed energy was spread to all the folks we met - even the ones that seemed cranky or 'dead' at first! I confess I was worried till the final end, about our getting to the rail - it was too good to be true! And, in my three Creed pit experiences, I have never seen that rough of crowd - at least a dozen people were carried out during Bullets! And, more later - they just kept pushing, pushing - I have a few souvenir bruises, but it was worth it all! One and WGMB always gets the crowd up! I did miss DSD. The energy and connection the band brings out in a crowd is unbelievable, they really are much more than just concerts, more like a Creed-ival, and that sense of revitalization will carry me on for awhile! Rocking on from Ft Wayne after having a blast with my Four CF Friends!:)

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 03:50 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

JenRN
11-14-2002, 09:59 PM
A Creed revival.... good way of describing the concert Souldancer!!!:)

TeriB19
11-14-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
I have never seen that rough of crowd - at least a dozen people were carried out during Bullets!  And, more later - they just kept pushing, pushing - I have a few souvenir bruises, but it was worth it all I never expected to see so many people carried up and over the rail. I knew it would be dangerous running the risk of being squished up against the rail, but I never imagined I'd get kicked in the head by a stray foot attached to a body being lifted over my head. Scary but worth it!

souldancer
11-15-2002, 03:23 AM
I was surprised too - just comparing it to the other pits. And, and maybe I was naive (stereotyping) and assuming that a conservative, midwestern venue would be mellow! HA! I grew up on a farm, I guess I should know how we country foks can get! Seriously, it was fine, ONLY because we were on the rail, otherwise - YIKES...

JenRN
11-15-2002, 09:49 AM
The 2 times I was in the pit, there were several people pulled over the rail, either drunk or injured from the crowd! There was this woman probably around 50 pulled over the rail passed out right when Scott was at the end of the catwalk and the look on his face was PRICELESS , I can only imagine what was going through his head! She was not at the most complimentry state in her evening!:eek: I came home with scrapes on my legs and still have scars to remind me of my pit experiences!!! Would not trade them for anything!;)

allison
11-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Wow, I had no idea that a Creed pit could be so rough! Why were those people pulled over the rail, SD? The pits I have been in have been relatively mellow. The only people pulled over the rail that I saw were girls that had passed out. Oh, and one guy they removed for being drunk and trying to start fights, but luckily that was before Creed came on.

JenRN
11-15-2002, 05:06 PM
Allison ... you may not remember but in Richmond there were 3 people pulled over the rail!!! I guess where I was I saw everything and if you were in front of Mark you would have to look behind you to see it all happen!! But that one woman was pulled over the rail at the catwalk because she was soooo drunk and literally passed out, then 2 people were pulled out later due to starting fights about getting closer to the rail. It got a little rowdy for sure!!!!! Me I was in a trance....:rolleyes: Thinking one thing only "why the hell does he have to be only an arms length away?" I felt like it was a conspiracy!!! but of course I understand people would be pulling him in the crowd if he was too close. The pit in DC was not as rowdy, but some people next to me were fornicating:eek: :eek: i don't think the security guard had a clue!!!!

TeriB19
11-15-2002, 05:29 PM
I don't know why our pit was filled with people needing to be taken out. But as soon as the first song started, bodies seem to be flying. (No moshing) But just people who were probably too smooshed, too claustrophobic. One of the guys who was in line behind us all day had that problem. David and Derrick were with us all day and once the show started they were at the end of the catwalk. Close to the end, Derrick started feeling a little faint and a bit claustrophobic and had to go over the rail. I don't think there were any actual fights (of course, it was hard for me to tell since I was staring at Scott and Mark all night). But it was pretty rough. One possible reason is the the whole place was GA, and the pit was the whole floor, maybe it was too many people pressing in on them. I wasn't bothered. I was in heaven. Yes, I have the bruises, but I look at them as souveniers.

souldancer
11-16-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by allison
 Why were those people pulled over the rail, SD?  The pits I have been in have been relatively mellow.   Teri told the story well! It was a surprise! Yeah, the look on their faces was shock, fear, exhaustion. A few guys were hauled out too. That mass energy defn. increases when Creed comes on, esp. songs like MOP - you can feel it - and multiply it by all those bodies on the floor. Whew! Won't keep me from going for Sac rail though. Like Jen said, the little bodily pain is worth it all!

allison
11-18-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Allison ... you may not remember but in Richmond there were 3 people pulled over the rail!!! &nbsp;I guess where I was I saw everything and if you were in front of Mark you would have to look behind you to see it all happen!! &nbsp;But that one woman was pulled over the rail at the catwalk because she was soooo drunk and literally passed out, then 2 people were pulled out later due to starting fights about getting closer to the rail. &nbsp;It got a little rowdy for sure!!!!! &nbsp;Me I was in a trance....:rolleyes: &nbsp; Thinking one thing only "why the hell does he have to be only an arms length away?" &nbsp;I felt like it was a conspiracy!!! &nbsp;but of course I understand people would be pulling him in the crowd if he was too close. &nbsp;The pit in DC was not as rowdy, but some people next to me were fornicating:eek: :eek: &nbsp;i don't think the security guard had a clue!!!! </b>

Wow, I had no idea. I think I remember one girl being removed over the rail in front of Mark- it looked like she just passed out from the heat or crowdedness, but I didn't see the others, surely b/c they were behind me and the only time I turned around was a couple times when Scott was on the catwalk. The entire floor there was GA but I never felt too smooshed. I mean, I was smooshed, but I never felt uncomfortable or faint. I think I was just way too into the show to feel any pain.

JenRN
11-18-2002, 10:53 PM
Allison... Yeah the Richmond crowd was much more rowdy than the other shows I went to!!! This girl behind me kept trying to shove me out of the way and boy... she did not have any idea what she was in for, because I nicely said, hey I waited in line many hours for this rail, and she started with her foul mouth trash talk. Then she unleashed the beast in me, I let her have it like no ones business, think it freaked her out a little! She was getting nasty with my pregnant friend and boy that was all it took for me and WHAMO I let her have it!!! The security guard even laughed and said to me "I was hoping you would give her a piece of your mind, she has pissed off over 10 people tonight" And he then made sure I was in full view of getting one of Mark's pics and I have it here next to me! *sigh*

TeriB19
11-18-2002, 10:55 PM
Cool & helpful security guards are the best!!!!!

allison
11-19-2002, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I still remember the guards in front of me- 3 huge black men- they were 2 brothers and a cousin and they all 3 looked like twins. Their last name was Washington- they were super cool. I talked to them a lot before Creed came on and caught them looking at me a couple times during the show with smiles on their faces. They were probably pretty amused by me singing my heart out and jumping up and down, headbanging, etc.

allison
11-19-2002, 01:27 PM
<b>Allison... Yeah the Richmond crowd was much more rowdy than the other shows I went to!!! &nbsp;This girl behind me kept trying to shove me out of the way and boy... she did not have any idea what she was in for, because I nicely said, hey I waited in line many hours for this rail, and she started with her foul mouth trash talk. &nbsp;Then she unleashed the beast in me, I let her have it like no ones business, think it freaked her out a little! &nbsp;She was getting nasty with my pregnant friend and boy that was all it took for me and WHAMO I let her have it!!! &nbsp;The security guard even laughed and said to me "I was hoping you would give her a piece of your mind, she has pissed off over 10 people tonight" &nbsp;And he then made sure I was in full view of getting one of Mark's pics and I have it here next to me! &nbsp;*sigh* </b>

Good thing you told her what was up! God, I hate when people act that way. The only problem I had was one girl who stuck her arm between me and the girl I met there who was beside me on the rail. She was behind us and I guess she thought if she could grab hold of the rail she'd eventually get on the rail in between us. She held her arm there for like 20 minutes (luckily this was before Creed came on) and it got really annoying pressing into my ribs so I nicely asked her to remove it and she totally had an attitude about it but she did and never out it back. Do you remember those kids outside smoking the whole time and they were all wearing black Creed T-shirts? It was the one with the chin-length bleached blond hair.

JenRN
11-20-2002, 09:23 AM
Allison... Oh yeah I remember them!:mad: they kept saying crap about my friend"why is she hear pregnant" Hey I protected her from the crowd like her own body guard!!! She did not even get banged up at all, I said keep your belly to my back and let's roll!!!!!! We had a blast, and her little girl was just born Friday last week, and of course I got her a Creed infant shirt, she is a Creed fan already, did not even spit up on it!:P Yeah pit people can be either really nice and cool or real pain in the asses!!! I found that the ones who are the pains are the young teens, or early 20's who really are not there for Creed, they are there to just cause problems!!! And I also had a girl put her arm on the rail between my ribs and i asked her to move it, and she started on me too!!! Like i said before the pit is SERIOUS business, got to wear comfy clothes and good shoes for sure!!!!!

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 11:07 AM
Wear comfy clothes, good shoes and your best game face! You are right about the younger 20-somethings. Some may be Creed fans, but others are just troublemakers.

CreedFreakTN
11-20-2002, 02:41 PM
That's true...comfy clothes, good shoes, and it always helps to have your husband (or boyfriend) standing behind you with his arms locked on the rails around you. That's what my hubby did, and he saved me! I didn't feel a single shove...he took it all. :angel:

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 06:27 PM
We were very lucky in that not only did Luvscott cover our backs for the best part of the concert, there was also a very large man with very large arms covering Dogstar and I through the whole show. I say he was very large with large arms, but I can't say for sure what he looked like. I did not turn around the whole show. I just know from the size of his arm that he was big.

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 10:07 PM
Yes my dear, he was a very BIG man...the poor thing, he kept apologizing to me for bumping into me, I had to keep telling him not to worry, I knew he wasn't doing it...so you can tell what kind of pressure was coming from the rear of the pit, if they could push him around...lol..and me!! but I held my ground pretty good..I had gotten alot of practice from the Incubus concert in October! I wasn't gonna let anyone hurt my girls!! There were an awful lot of younger people there..Here in St Paul on Sunday, there were ALOT more older people!! I guess it all depends on where you go...also in Cincy there were alot more older people..the crowd in Ft Wayne seemed to be mostly teen-agers to very early 20's!!

Dogstar
11-20-2002, 10:08 PM
You were a rock, luvscott! You RULED!

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 10:28 PM
A few times I thought I was gonna roll, but just held my ground..I'd do anything for you girls!! you guys ROCK!! :D

TeriB19
11-20-2002, 10:36 PM
You ARE the best, are you really sure you want to go to Orlando for NYE!?!?!!? You know where we'd prefer you go!!!!!!!!
Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 11:08 PM
Belive me....I'm TOTALLY BUMMED!! But I gotta go get "SMACKED"
As much as I LOVE CREED....I love Godsmack (almost) just as much!! And I think my kid would KILL me if I changed those plans for NYE!! She is soooooo pumped for this concert, and I don't want to burn her out on Creed...I could never burn out, but she could!! I just wish it was the next day or something...then we could have drove from Orlando to Philly! I saw that they are going to be in Chicago on the 29th of Dec..I'd love to go to that, but unfortunately it's on a Sunday...I wouldn't be able to make it home for work in time...It's about a 6 hour drive from here to Chicago!! Oh well, I'll just have to see were else they are going to play next year...you can bet that if they get somewhat close to here, I'll be there!! :D

Dogstar
11-20-2002, 11:16 PM
You ROCK, luvscott. I really wish you could come to Philly, but I understand about Godsmack and your daughter. I have that same passion for Alice In Chains (RIP) and Jerry Cantrell, so I know where you are coming from!

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 11:19 PM
besides, I've already spent a small fortune on that trip as well...plane tix: $600...concert tix: $200....car: $100...hotel: $100..so, as you can see..I'd lose quite a bit of money, plus the love of my child..lol...

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 11:23 PM
I had told my mom when I got back from Ft Wayne that I wanted to move East...had a couple of really good friends that live there, that I could move between you and Terib...so on Sunday when I went to her house to get my laundry, my step-dad asked me when I was moving...I think she thought I was serious!! I told my friends husband the same thing (he's from Philly) he informed me I'd be living in the river!! hahahahaha

Dogstar
11-20-2002, 11:33 PM
LMFAO! That's hilarious....Wouldn't it be cool, though, if you did move east!!!!

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 11:52 PM
I could deal with it...I know that I could get a job with the company I work for..we're nationwide!! I feel like you guys are better friends to me than some people I've known for years!! like what's been said b4...we all understand each others obsession for Creed and music...some people I know just don't get it!!

luvscott4ever
11-20-2002, 11:54 PM
besides the winters here in Minnesota SUCK!!

Dogstar
11-20-2002, 11:59 PM
Hell yeah, I'm sure they do. I know what you mean about other friends. I don't even talk to them about it anymore because they pretty much think I've lost my mind.:D .

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 12:00 AM
We get very little snow here! Lots of opportunities, lots of other ponytailed men to choose from. I'll send you the apartment guides!!!!!!!!

Dogstar
11-21-2002, 12:01 AM
LMAO!

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 12:04 AM
gotta have the "hair"!!! lmao!!

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 06:08 AM
So clip off Mr. Ponytailed Guy's ponytail before you move out here! Call it a 'momento'.:D

JenRN
11-21-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Hell yeah, I'm sure they do. I know what you mean about other friends. I don't even talk to them about it anymore because they pretty much think I've lost my mind.:D .

Yeah I know what you mean... my friends think I am a nut or something, like "grow up" I can just see it in their eyes. Oh well you see I don't have kids occupying my extra time and I really relate to Creed on SO many levels, I really some times wonder what has gotten into me, I just love the music sooo much, I soothes my soul in times of need, and god knows I have had the need this year!!!!! Some people are obsessed and consider, even call themselves a "stalker" NOT ME I just love the band, love Scott Stapp and would want nothing more than to meet them and talk with them, I wish for them peace and privacy, they really deserve it!!!!;) Those people who do stalk them should be ashamed of themselves!!! I am glad that girl was put in jail!

Dogstar
11-21-2002, 12:34 PM
It would be a bonus to meet them, but really, I just enjoy the music and that's enough for me most days. They have so many people who want so many things from them. It must get tiring after a while, the meet-and-greets, and all. I'm sure getting to play live is like an escape for them from all the business BS, the media, and the sycophants who are trying to cash in on them, not to mention the stalker! That's pretty scary, especially because he's a parent. I'm sure he worries to death about Jagger.

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
So clip off Mr. Ponytailed Guy's ponytail before you move out here! Call it a 'momento'.:D

You are way too funny!! I'm here at work right now, and guess who just walked by?? HUBBA HUBBA!! no pony-tail today...just flowing beautifully thru the back of his hat!! DAMN!! what a hottie!! I could watch him all day!! I'd love to follow him on his rounds!! nice little butt!! :angel:

Dogstar
11-21-2002, 01:49 PM
LMAO. luvscott. You are cracking me up! Nice to have eye candy at work! Wish there were a few hotties with long hair where I toil daily. :D

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
LMAO. luvscott. You are cracking me up! Nice to have eye candy at work! Wish there were a few hotties with long hair where I toil daily. :D

Oh, don't you know it honey!! And he is (to me) the sweetest piece of eye candy too!! sooooo fine!! love to watch him walk, smile and especially love it when he shakes that ohh soo awesome hair around!! YUMMY!! :D

Dogstar
11-21-2002, 11:10 PM
I know, I'm right with ya. Just seeing the hair on that guitarist from Stereo Fuse again was a real treat. He has AWESOME hair.

luvscott4ever
11-21-2002, 11:55 PM
you betcha!! He was mighty fine!!!

JenRN
11-22-2002, 09:41 AM
Who the heck are you girls talking about??? Sounds like I really want to see a pic!!!! Wow wish I had that much fun at work!;)

TeriB19
11-22-2002, 12:04 PM
Jen, they are talking about the guitarist from Stereo Fuse. If you check out the Music Matters and click on the Stereo Fuse thread you'll find the link to their site. He's the guy with the really long thick head of hair.

luvscott4ever
11-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Who the heck are you girls talking about??? &nbsp;Sounds like I really want to see a pic!!!! &nbsp;Wow wish I had that much fun at work!;)
It started with the hot guy at my work...He's definately my kinda guy....lonngg dark hair...gorgeous eyes...awesome smile...and tattoos!! And the guitarist from SteroFuse is pretty good too!! But I'd take my pony-tailed mail man ANYDAY!! Whooaa Baby!!
:D :angel:

luvscott4ever
11-22-2002, 02:47 PM
Here let me rephrase that...I'd take SCOTT first and foremost, then it would be Nick...my hunky little mail-man!! ;)