Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Mark's Shirt [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Mark's Shirt

Mulletman
11-11-2002, 01:52 PM
does anyone know where one can find marks's Third rail long sleeve shirt. the one that he wearing durring the olympics performance.

i know that someone already asked and the answerewd has been posted but my dumbass forgot to write it down.

oh yea and im looking fir the shirt not the hooded sweater.

allison
11-11-2002, 02:32 PM
what about screamline.com or bandrags.com?

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 05:14 PM
I am almost positive Jango posted the site where the shirt can be purchased on the old bb. Jango, some help? I was actually surfing around looking for it myself the other night and couldn't find it.

luvscott4ever
11-11-2002, 07:39 PM
I know, I want that shirt too!! When I got home from Ft Wayne this afternoon, I was going to get my pictures from the concert developed, but my darling daughter had taken my car to school, so I got stuck at home..so, not better time to check out the video TeriB had made for us girls with the Opening Night concert in Atlanta last January...so, during an interview with Mark, he was wearing the Third Rail Hoodie...I want that too!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
11-13-2002, 12:04 AM
Man I want ANYTHING of Mark!! ;)

luvscott4ever
11-13-2002, 12:12 AM
No Doubt!! That man ROCKS!! I was sooo mad today..had pictures developed from the Ft Wayne show...made a good friend in one of the security guards and he took my camera to get pictures of the sound check and none of them turned out!! :crying:
There was suppose to be a picture of Marks guitars!! I really wanted to see that! That man has some of the COOLEST guitars I have ever seen!!

Steve
11-13-2002, 12:13 AM
it's something like thirdrail____.com I don't remember the blank though :(

allison
11-13-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
No Doubt!!  That man ROCKS!!  I was sooo mad today..had pictures developed from the Ft Wayne show...made a good friend in one of the security guards and he took my camera to get pictures of the sound check and none of them turned out!! :crying:  
There was suppose to be a picture of Marks guitars!!  I really wanted to see that! That man has some of the COOLEST guitars I have ever seen!!

Awww, that stinks!!!

Mulletman
11-13-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Steve
it's something like thirdrail____.com I don't remember the blank though :(

think dude.... think hard!!!

RyanC316
11-13-2002, 10:15 PM
Third Rail's website closed down.

If you look up Third Rail retailers on Yahoo or something, they would be able to order the shirt for you direct from Third Rail.

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 10:38 PM
Here's something I've been dying to know. Is Third Rail a brand of clothing? Or is it a band they like? I know there is an old blues/jazz/funk band called Third Rail, but I doubt they are big followers. Is Third Rail like Tommy Hill or Joe Boxer? Brand name?

RyanC316
11-13-2002, 10:48 PM
Its a clothing like aimed mainly at musicians. Not very mainstream, there aren't a lot of Third Rail retailers in the United States.

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 10:55 PM
Thanks Ryan, that clears things up. You used to post on the old Creedfeed bb, didn't you? Your name is familiar. Anyway, welcome aboard the board!!:P

PaulMcCoygirl
11-13-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
No Doubt!!  That man ROCKS!!  I was sooo mad today..had pictures developed from the Ft Wayne show...made a good friend in one of the security guards and he took my camera to get pictures of the sound check and none of them turned out!! :crying:  
There was suppose to be a picture of Marks guitars!!  I really wanted to see that! That man has some of the COOLEST guitars I have ever seen!!

I'm sorry your pics didn't come out! That SUCKS!! I would be soooo mad!! Just think of it this way, evnethough you didn't get the pics you wanted, at least you got to go to the show! :)

luvscott4ever
11-14-2002, 12:02 AM
Yeah, it really does suck, but atleast I'll have memories to last a life time!! It was THE BEST CONCERT I've ever seen and the company I was in ARE THE BEST people the world has ever know!!
I don't think I had ever had soooo much fun before, during or after a show!! And Creed gets better and better everytime I see them!! they ROCK MY WORLD!! :D

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 12:06 AM
You said it, Luvscott. I'm stoked for the Penn State show, but I know it won't be nearly as wonderful as Indy because you guys won't be there with me!:( I'm going to rock out, though, and go right for the same spot we had in Fort Wayne. I want nothing less!

Edited because I can't type tonight!

luvscott4ever
11-14-2002, 12:22 AM
who could blame you!! We had the only seats or should I said..Stands...in the place...nothing better than being smack dab in front of them where Scott can gaze into our eyes...especially yours!! Damn you anyways!!!! :P :angel: :D ;)

TeriB19
11-14-2002, 06:11 AM
Really, Dogstar, should we be helping you pick out China patterns yet? Damn, girl, that boy had some SERIOUS eye lock with you.

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 06:25 AM
LMAO!!! Hey, he was locking eyes with all of us, for sure.
I do have that one extended lock-on just permanently etched in my mind, though. He was feeling the LOVE from all of us..It's so funny. That sh** never happens to me, so I was feeling especially fortunate! I hope I get that lucky at Penn State!

JenRN
11-14-2002, 09:55 PM
Maybe he will recognize your face!! I am sure he will! I swear he recognized me the 2nd time I went in 1 week, the second show he kept looking at me and smiling,(maybe he thought I was a freak)HeHe hopefully not! I know those big brown eyes locked several times with my blue ones!!!!! **sigh** get butterflies in my stomach just thinking of it!:rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-16-2002, 01:38 AM
Man, I would faint right there so they would have to take me backstage! ;) I would be like I can only get better if you take me backstage to meet Creed.:D

Mulletman
11-19-2002, 11:24 AM
i found some online retailers but none have that exact shirt.

Mark Tremonti
05-26-2003, 10:45 PM
go to onelastriff.com..and to "online shop" it's got a bunch of thirdrail and screamline shirts...

Lechium
05-26-2003, 10:47 PM
I though that this is "creed's Music" board... ummm oki....

Higher_Desire
05-26-2003, 11:14 PM
You can find some on eBay if you search for Mark Tremonti.

H-D

benkenobi
05-26-2003, 11:21 PM
I got one of those Third Rail shirts off e-bay. I should've got a size smaller cause it's kind of big.

Mulletman
05-27-2003, 01:45 PM
1) this thread is OLD, i dunno what idiot broght it back up.

2) so i was off by one forum... deal with it

Steve
05-27-2003, 02:20 PM
old thread - closed.