Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Extreme makeover [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Extreme makeover

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Does anyone watch this show? Holy crap!!!! Some of the things they do are unbelievable:eek: I guess ALL things do happen in Hollywood hugh?:lol:

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-10-2003, 12:21 PM
Yes, I love this show. I love seeing the before and afters. It's so amazing some of the transformations that have been made on that show! Did you watch it last night? I missed the first half hour but I caught the end!! :eek:

TeriB19
10-10-2003, 12:25 PM
I've seen it Jen and they do some amazing things! But can you imagine the process they go through to get these people in? Sounds like they line up a slew of ogres and choose who's the most in need of a make-over (read: ugliest) and take it from there. While I'm sure that's not the case, I wouldn't imagine your regular looking person would be chosen over someone with crooked teeth, huge gums, a broken schnoz and one big eyebrow crawling over their face. These makeover people probably have a blast doing what they do. And the bigger the challenge, the better.

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:29 PM
I have always wanted to go out to Hollywood and just shop and go to a spa and let them do thier thing..... Man I would tear up the town. My good friend is an actor there and he said I would TOTALLY NOT fit in, I am to REAL. He said that it is "the norm" to be walking around with bandages on your nose and tits the size of you head:lol: I would love to go to the spas though and let them do my hair and makeup and let them pick out clothes for me, what a blast!!!:dancing:

TeriB19
10-10-2003, 12:33 PM
Now THAT I could handle. A makeover without the plastic surgery, the dental work. I could use a personal trainer for about 6 months, new hair, makeup and clothes. Wonder if I'm a good candidate?:nutty:

Dogstar
10-10-2003, 12:48 PM
LMAO @ this thread. Jen, I think Hollywood must be like another planet, LOL. I don't think I would fit in, either, hehehe.

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:50 PM
I say we make a trip there and laugh at all the bimbo's walking down Rodeo Drive!:lolsign:

Dogstar
10-10-2003, 12:53 PM
LMFAO! You know, it would be a hoot just to check it out once. :D

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
LMFAO! You know, it would be a hoot just to check it out once. :D
Yeah we should go in jeans and sneakers and have tattoo's blaring!!! LOL, they would be scared shitless of us!:roll:

Dogstar
10-10-2003, 01:05 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!! That would rule. I'm going to be getting another tattoo fairly soon, and some low-rise jeans and a tank top would show them off marvelously!! I think we should wear really beat-up jeans, too. Heheheheh

marlsy
10-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah we should go in jeans and sneakers and have tattoo's blaring!!!  LOL, they would be scared shitless of us!:roll:

actually you would fit right in Jen! There are all types there. When I was sixteen my grandmother took me to Elizabeth Arden on Rodeo Drive for a full body message, facial, pedicure, manicure, Make-up and hair cut done by a guy who does the stars. It was sooooooooooooo fun!! Yes you do see the bimbos with the big fake boobs, you also see punks, rockers, you name it, it's there. Nothing is surpriseing there. My friends and I used to go to the sunset strip all the time and have a blast. One time we got chased by a pimp because we threw pennies at a whore! LOL how bad huh? I was a bad girl in my younger days! One time we went into a Lesbian bar for the fun of it and I got my butt felt up by some big burley lookin chick and that's when I said it's time to go!! We've gone to the Whisky a Go Go where Jim Morrison was discovered, to the Roxy and all the famous places. LA is a blast! I would love for all of you to come down and tear up the place with me!!!! The one thing I have never done is go to the Chinese Theater where all the hand prints are, I want to do that. Also I have never bought a Star Map from the corners of streets where they sell them and check out all the stars homes. I have been down the famous OJ street though. You should see some of the Mansions there, it is breathtaking!!!

hotforscott
10-10-2003, 05:54 PM
LMAO @ throwing pennies at the whore. You are a riot. I have tears rolling fown my face, I am laughing so hard. You guys crack me up.

marlsy
10-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
LMAO @ throwing pennies at the whore. You are a riot. I have tears rolling fown my face, I am laughing so hard. You guys crack me up.

:roll: it does sound funny, but let me tell ya, I was a stupid kid, i'm lucky I wasn't killed!! We had a blast though!!

Dogstar
10-10-2003, 07:35 PM
LMAO, Marlsy!!! That would be so cool! We would all have a blast!

Sheila63
10-10-2003, 09:28 PM
That sounds like so much fun!! I've always wanted to go out to California and I can picture all of us together in LA havin' a blast!!!

facelessman
10-11-2003, 02:01 AM
sounds prodigal

JenRN
10-11-2003, 11:03 AM
I see a trip to LA coming!!!!!:D

marlsy
10-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I see a trip to LA coming!!!!!:D

Come one, come all, lets all go have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sheila63
10-11-2003, 05:13 PM
Sounds good to me, I've always wanted to go to CA!!!:bounce:

JenRN
10-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
Come one, come all, lets all go have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
god we would have a damn blast!:dancing: I hae always wanted to go out to CA and check things out!

TeriB19
10-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Creedfeed Fest Fall 2005 L.A. Baby!!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
10-11-2003, 11:01 PM
LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is friggen hilarious:D

Hey, I'm up for LA to:dancing: As long as we can go to Santa Barbara and see my Grandma;)

marlsy
11-07-2003, 02:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+10-11-2003 06:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 10-11-2003 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Creedfeed Fest Fall 2005 L.A. Baby!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
Hey Teri, maybe you'll be out here by then huh???? :banana:

TeriB19
11-09-2003, 12:24 AM
I'll definitely keep ya posted, Marlsy!!