Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
song that hit hard [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : song that hit hard

Creedillusion
10-07-2003, 04:28 PM
:) Wow, alot of Creed songs hit hard. Im gonna say Weathered because it really hit home for me. When I listen to a Creed song, I can feel it in my soul, no matter what song it is. :cool:

Delirium
10-07-2003, 07:25 PM
if you can hear it in your soul i suggest turning the music down, it can't be good for you.

facelessman
10-07-2003, 08:43 PM
he said feel, not hear

Creedillusion
10-08-2003, 12:09 AM
:) Thanks Facelessman, yes I did say feel. And I have to say that Creed is very good for the soul. Oh, and Im a she not a he.:angel: lol

Delirium
10-08-2003, 02:04 AM
if you can feel it in your soul i suggest turning the music down, it can't be good for you.

Creedillusion
10-08-2003, 09:23 AM
So, you get no feelings from listening to Creed then?

Sheila63
10-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Creedillusion
:) Thanks Facelessman, yes I did say feel. And I have to say that Creed is very good for the soul.   Oh, and Im a she not a he.:angel:     lol

I agree with you CreedIllusion, their music is very good for my soul too. And welcome to CreedFeed.:) I hope you enjoy your time posting with us.

Aimee
10-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Delirium, please stop scaring off the newbies ;) He's bustin your chops CI, come back and tell us all you feel and see and hear. We'll be here!

Dogstar
10-08-2003, 01:34 PM
What Aimee said! Welcome, Creedillusion. Glad you found the board. MOST of the folks here are kind and welcoming. And I agree with you, I can feel it in my soul, too.

Creedillusion
10-08-2003, 02:20 PM
:angel: Thank you all for the welcome.:) This looks like a really great place. I dont scare off that easily, dont worry. :D

ryloz58
10-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Hi Creedillusion

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-09-2003, 10:41 AM
welcome:newbie: Hope you enjoy your stay!

My husband and I were just discussing something the other day! The major thing about Scott is he sings from his heart and maybe that's why as fans we can feel his songs reach our souls. I think it is extremely important for a singer/songwriter to really believe and feel whatever it is that they are singing and writing. If they don't the music just isn't right! My music teacher when I was in high school said to me that out of all the kids that could sing in her class I was the better singer because I could sing from my heart and believed what I was singing. That's why their songs touch us so much because he puts so much of himself into it. He usually burns into my soul with his voice and his lyrics! :crest:

Sheila63
10-09-2003, 12:08 PM
I agree with you, Kris. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching some of my concert videos. I believe he feels whatever he's singing about. His intensity brings up all kinds of emotions in me and it touches my soul.

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Sheila, I have a permant tattoo on the inside from the intensity of this man!! I have related to different songs before but never as much as I do to CREED!!!! :crest:

I think Jen said in a different thread how she felt like the songs were actually written for her. That's how I felt when I hear MOP. And then everything that followed!

Dogstar
10-09-2003, 01:17 PM
Kris, you are so right about singing from the heart. There are far more superior vocalists, but without that connection with the listener, they might as well be singing scales. Kurt Cobain did not have the greatest singing voice, but when I first heard him, I flipped. There was something in his voice that just drew me right in, and I think it's honesty. If you're music is honest and real, and you can communicate that, it often can overcome some of the technical deficiencies.

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Exactly, that's what it is! Just because someone doesn't have the perfect voice but, if they are singing from the heart/soul the music affects you more. The intensity that Scott gives off when he sings you can just feel it burning it's way right through you!!:crest:

Sheila63
10-10-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Sheila, I have a permant tattoo on the inside from the intensity of this man!!  I have related to different songs before but never as much as I do to CREED!!!! :crest:

I think Jen said in a different thread how she felt  like the songs were actually written for her. That's how I felt when I hear MOP. And then everything that followed!

Me too, Kris, and I know exactly what you and Jen are talking about because I feel the same way. No one's music has had an effect on me like Creed's has.:crest: :rockon:

Creedillusion
10-10-2003, 02:02 PM
:angel: Ive liked other bands and other songs, but none of them even come close to matching Creed. You can see, even in videos that he puts his heart and soul into it. And you can hear it in his voice and lyrics. Thats what makes them so great. All the members put their all into it. Wow, I just get so much feeling from listening to them. Its so great to meet more people that feel the same way I do about Creed.:crest:

Creedillusion
10-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Hi Ryloz!

creedsister
11-03-2003, 11:36 PM
what makes a creed video....Is Wind Water Heart in Soul And Know How The Water Rules The Wind Rock The Know How Puts It All Together....And Makes A Master ...Peace

facelessman
11-03-2003, 11:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+10-08-2003 01:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 10-08-2003 01:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> if you can feel it in your soul i suggest turning the music down, it can't be good for you. [/b][/quote]
ok that doesnt make any sense

JulieCitySlicker
11-04-2003, 09:53 PM
I agree creedillusion :D
Creeds music is good for the sould! It just warms you all up inside and makes even the worst of days seem brighter!

Siana
11-30-2003, 09:52 AM
well said!

Redeemer
12-02-2003, 12:52 PM
What's up w/the smilies in this thread, eh?? Just kidding.
Creed song that hit hard...oh god what a toughie. First thought is MOP, second thought would have to be DSD (the whole loss of innocence thing that Stapp is implying). The *video* that hit hardest was MS. It's just the whole aging thing, like that old guy that's supposed to be Stappy? That was just jarring, for some reason. (And when that guy's eyes got all white, that was creepy too. ;) )

creedsister
12-02-2003, 01:42 PM
my favorite video too,,it was kinda creepy,,in a good way

WeatheredWoman
12-05-2003, 08:19 PM
The blood that runs out of the eyes of the girl in the OLB-vid...
Love that shot!! The song hits me hard 2... Just hearing:"Hold me now..I'm 6 feet from the edge and I'm thinking.. maybe 6 feet... ain't so far down"....set my eyes 2 cry.... Sorry can't help it!!
The desperation that speaks out of those words.....
The way Scott brings it....

Really admire that man... :redface: :wub: :redface:

Sheila63
12-05-2003, 09:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-WeatheredWoman+12-05-2003 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeatheredWoman @ 12-05-2003 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Really admire that man... :redface: :wub: :redface: [/b][/quote]
Me too, WeatheredWoman.

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 04:25 PM
That makes 2 of us Sheila :wiggle: :stapp: :wiggle:

;) ;) ;)

creedsister
12-06-2003, 07:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-WeatheredWoman+12-05-2003 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeatheredWoman @ 12-05-2003 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The blood that runs out of the eyes of the girl in the OLB-vid...
Love that shot!! The song hits me hard 2... Just hearing:"Hold me now..I'm 6 feet from the edge and I'm thinking.. maybe 6 feet... ain't so far down"....set my eyes 2 cry.... Sorry can't help it!!
The desperation that speaks out of those words.....
The way Scott brings it....

Really admire that man... :redface: :wub: :redface: [/b][/quote]
I AGREE WITH YA,,THAT VERSE KEPT ME FOR A LONG TIME,,GREAT SONG