Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Won The Guitar!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Won The Guitar!!!!!

Julbright
10-06-2003, 12:38 PM
OK _ so Joy (crest tattoo) tells me this morning that someone named Julie from Illinois won the guitar and I am bummed because I am a Julie fom IL but it wasn't me - then li9ke 10 minutes later Music Lab calls and says that IT WAS ME I WON THE GUITAR! i HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP SO THEY CAN POST THE PICTURES ON THE WEBSITES OF MUSIC LAB AND PRS. I AM SHAKING - MORE LATER

Frankie
10-06-2003, 12:47 PM
That is really awesome Julie...
Congratulations !!
Let us know when the pictures are up.

Marty
10-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Which guitar, and what contest did you enter?
________
BettyHot (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/BettyHot)

lisamariekikker
10-06-2003, 01:16 PM
FANTASTIC!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Dogstar
10-06-2003, 01:22 PM
OMG, Julbright! Congratulations! That is sooooooo friggin cool!

Higher_Desire
10-06-2003, 01:30 PM
:wow: Was it the one off of BandRags? I entered in that one! Cool for you, though.

H-D

Julbright
10-06-2003, 01:46 PM
I went to the Meet and Greet on Sat Oct4th in Lansing, IL and they raffled off a guitar. SO if you entered a different contest you still have a chance! I wish I had stayed so he could've given it to me in person but oh well. If I had only put my cell phone # on the paper they could've gotten a hold of me and I could've gone back there to accept it straight from him. OMG - OH well - I did meet him and I now won the guitar so I am just so thrilled!

farmgirl
10-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Congratulations Julie!!! That's so cool. I'm happy for you and it was great to meet you in Lansing along with the other feeders.

Love your avatar!

:D

Rose

(Oh, I love that pic of you with the big smile with you & Mark, lol. its awesome)

Julbright
10-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Hi Rose! It was cool to meet you too! Next time we need to spend more time together - meeting everyone was most of the fun - isn't that picture hysterical!? I get excited I guess!

Can you believe the guitar thing? I only iwish I had stuck around to get it straight from him!

Talk to you soon !

farmgirl
10-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Yeah, the pic is awesome, so cute, lol. I don't think the smile could get any bigger. When I saw it, I thought it was so great.

Yeah, next time we'll have to maybe go out to dinner or hang out and get to know everyone better.

Have a nice day.:)

Rose

cjme
10-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Julie, that is sooo awsome. So next time we meet you're gonna play for us, right?

And look here is mark and you again:tremonti: :D (hehe)

hugs

CollectiveSoul
10-06-2003, 04:43 PM
omg give it to me! heh j/k i hope u start playing!

Sheila63
10-06-2003, 06:56 PM
That is soooooooo COOL, Julbright!!! I'm so happy for you.:dancing: Is it one that Mark signed?

hotforscott
10-06-2003, 07:12 PM
That is SOOOOOOO Cool. I am so happy for you girl, you so deserve it.

benkenobi
10-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Awesome!!!

TeriB19
10-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Julie that's fantastic!! Good for you!!

DangerousDan85
10-06-2003, 09:48 PM
i thought u meant the Band Rags one, i hope i win that, but it's probably a snow balls chance in hell

tremonti.net
10-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Wow, that's awesome. I really hope you learn the instrument! (You can't let a guitar go to waste!!)
________
BMW M5 (E28) (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M5_(E28))
________
HOW TO MAKE A VAPORIZER (http://howtomakeavaporizer.info/)

Delirium
10-06-2003, 11:06 PM
what guitar is it exactly?

And can i have it?

facelessman
10-07-2003, 01:03 AM
what the crap! thats awesome! :banana:

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-07-2003, 10:58 AM
That's awesome Julie. Not only did you get to meet him now you get a guitar!! Can't wait to see pics!! :thumbsup:

Julbright
10-07-2003, 11:06 AM
It is the PRS Tremonti SE ( I do not yet have it in my possession ). Unfortunately, it is not signed but I believe they are trying to arrange for a signature to be added. I am eager to learn how to play it - my husband plays and we are both thrilled to have a guitar! Especially Mark's guitar! And no - no one can have it - I will keep it my whole life and probably be buried with it.

Blaize
10-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Congratulations!!!! That is fantastic :)

katzthatsme
10-07-2003, 02:09 PM
give it to me

Julbright
10-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Sorry - it is MINE ALL MINE ! I'm not even sure if I am going to let my husband touch it yet! he he

The Lithium
10-07-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Julbright
OK _ so Joy (crest tattoo) tells me this morning that someone named Julie from Illinois won the guitar and I am bummed because I am a Julie fom IL but it wasn't me - then li9ke 10 minutes later Music Lab calls and says that IT WAS ME I WON THE GUITAR!  i HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP SO THEY CAN POST THE PICTURES ON THE WEBSITES OF MUSIC LAB AND PRS.  I AM SHAKING - MORE LATER

HOLY SHIT!!! from the bottom of my heart dude....ROCK 'N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's kinda how deep I am:D

Julbright
10-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Lith - thanks for your excitement.

Creedillusion
10-09-2003, 05:27 AM
CONGRATS!!!

JenRN
10-09-2003, 09:05 AM
That is so AWESOME!!!! It is just great for a fan to have and meet him on top of it! I went to the local Guitar Center here in town and held the PRS Tremonti model.... I felt like I had the "holy grail" in my hands! Show us some pics when you get them!:D

Julbright
10-09-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>That is so AWESOME!!!! &nbsp;It is just great for a fan to have and meet him on top of it! &nbsp;I went to the local Guitar Center here in town and held the PRS Tremonti model.... I felt like I had the "holy grail" in my hands! &nbsp;Show us some pics when you get them!:D </b>

I know - I now have the poster he autographed - which is a photo of him holding the Tremonti SE guitar - standing up on my dresser and my hubbie is probably like are we going to be looking at him forever?? I just keep looking at it and saying - I won that guitar !!!! It has become a big joke now around here whenever I get frustrated otherwise pissy someone says but hey you won the guitar!!! I was supposed to go get it tomorrow but I have the stomach flu - both my kids have had it over the past week - so I don't know yet if I am going to feel wellenough to make the trip. I will definitely post pix when I get them - and they are supposed to be posted at www.prsguitars.com (http://www.prsguitars.com) and www.musiclabinc.com (http://www.musiclabinc.com).

crest tattoo
10-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Julie, I have to say...I couldn't be more happy for you about this than if I had won it myself! I'm so excited for you! Couldn't have gone to a sweeter person:)

The Lithium
10-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Lith - thanks for your excitement.

Hah, no problem dude!

Julbright
10-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
Julie, I have to say...I couldn't be more happy for you about this than if I had won it myself! &nbsp;I'm so excited for you! &nbsp;Couldn't have gone to a sweeter person:)

JOY!!! Thanks! You are much sweeter than me!!

Sheila63
10-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Julie, I'm sorry to hear you came down with the flu.:( I hope you were feeling well enough to go get the guitar today, but if you didn't, it will be something great to look forward to once you feel better.:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
10-10-2003, 10:56 PM
CONGRATULATIONS JULIE!!! :dancing: :bounce: :dancing:

Julbright
10-11-2003, 11:15 AM
Thanks again all - you are the best :hugs:

I am going to Chicago on Sunday and picking up the guitar on Monday - I am posting my photos from the meet and greet sometime today in the photo gallery - they are pretty similar to the ones Joy already posted - but never can see too much of Mark - eh?

Sheila63
10-11-2003, 05:37 PM
I'd love to see some pics of you with the guitar, Julie. I think it's so cool that you won!! I'm really excited for you!!!

marlsy
10-11-2003, 09:58 PM
OMG I just saw this...................................... That is soooooooooooooooooooooooo kewl!!!!!!!! You lucky duck!!!!!

Julbright
10-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
OMG I just saw this...................................... &nbsp;That is soooooooooooooooooooooooo kewl!!!!!!!! &nbsp;You lucky duck!!!!!

"quack quack" :)

I am lucky I certainly believe that ! You guys are all so great and supportive! I will keep you posted!

crest tattoo
10-14-2003, 09:24 AM
Julie, tell us, tell us!! How did it go? Is it signed or not?????

Julbright
10-14-2003, 09:45 AM
Hi guys! I picked up my guitar yesterday - it is a very sweet instrument - I am so excited and lucky to have it. It is the black one. It is NOT signed - but it was supposed to be - there is even an ad they ran in a local newspaper thing that says it was autographed - so they are trying to figure out how to get it autographed. I dont' think that means I will get to meet Mark again - but there is a plate that screws on the back of the guitar and I think they are going to try to get another plate signed and send it to the Music Lab and then get the signed plate to me. They were very nice at Music Lab and gave me all kind sof stuff for my scrap book (like that newspaper ad and Mark signed a photograph of him picking my name out of the box, and they had my original entry still, and they gave me a free Music Lab t-shirt). Even though they were very nice - it was a little bittersweet since I didn't get the guitar from Mark and it wasn't signed. Nonetheless, I am thrilled and I can't wait for another meet and greet when I get to be part of the private meet and greet for owners! Now, won't that be cool!!!!

Thanks again guys for being excited for me. I have a couple pictures of me getting the guitar that I will post later today - they aren't really exciting though.

Julbright
10-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Pictures of me and my guitar are posted. Not too exciting but they are up in the gallery. I cannot wait to learn how to use it!

Blaize
10-14-2003, 01:02 PM
I am going to look at the pics right now.......My friend aka Luvin Monti is coming down to visit me this weekend and she is bringing her guitar with her so I can see it.....My son has a bass guitar that he is just learning how to play so I guess we will have a jam session lol......:)

Sheila63
10-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Thanks for posting the pics, Julie!! You look great holdin' that guitar!!:dancing: It's very cool that the Muisc Lab had all the other items for you too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on getting the plate autographed. I really hope you do.;) :D

farmgirl
10-14-2003, 03:40 PM
Great pics Julie. It's really a nice looking guitar, hope you get the plate for it signed too. So cool! :)

Rose

Julbright
10-14-2003, 05:27 PM
Thanks again and again guys! I am continually blown away by the kind and supportive people I "met" on this board! You guys are the best! If I get it signed, you will all be the first to know!

Sheila63
10-14-2003, 06:36 PM
You're welcome, Julie.:) And thanks for keeping us posted on the autograph.

hotforscott
10-14-2003, 07:10 PM
That is a very nice guitar. Thanks for showing us.

crest tattoo
10-14-2003, 07:18 PM
Love it Julie! So happy for you! I hope you get it signed woman!! Now you have to build a fire-proof room in your house to store that beauty!!:tremonti:

Julbright
10-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
Love it Julie! &nbsp;So happy for you! &nbsp;I hope you get it signed woman!! &nbsp;Now you have to build a fire-proof room in your house to store that beauty!!:tremonti:

Yeah - ain't that the truth - I was a nervous wreck driving home with it - my blood was boiling every time my hubbie hit the breaks what I thought was a little too hard for my guitar! Isn't that crazy! I have moved it about 5 times since I got it home- can't find the safest place for it ! Too funny :nerd:

DangerousDan85
10-14-2003, 11:42 PM
it was a little bittersweet since I didn't get the guitar from Mark and it wasn't signed. .

don't get greedy ;)