Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What do you want to hear on the next Creed album? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to hear on the next Creed album?

benkenobi
09-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Somebody might have made a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to scroll down and check and see. Anyways, on the new album I want Creed to go all out, and show the "wannabes" their true talent. I hope to hear some killer guitar solos, and let Flip come through more with some sweet drum/percussion stuff. I would also love to hear all those "old-school" Creed songs that they've never released. Scott mentioned Creed's first song that they ever thought of as their own called "Grip My Soul." I would like to hear that as well as the songs cut from previous albums like "Nothing" that we've heard so much about. And if they have enough stuff to have a 2 disk album then let 'em at it. That would be sweet to have a 2 disk or bonus disk album. Maybe a bonus disk could have some new acoustic songs or cover songs on it!!! :D

Just my thoughts.

facelessman
09-28-2003, 09:01 PM
i wanna hear strong, filling power chords in songs, like torn, and i wanna hear awesome guitar solos., and drum solos, and bass solos. and i also want to hear some soft stuff too. whatever they come out with, im gonna love it.

benkenobi
09-28-2003, 09:39 PM
I've heard Tremonti's doing the bass part again, but he's talented enough I'm sure he can belt out some good bass solos!!!:tremonti:

JulieCitySlicker
09-28-2003, 09:51 PM
I think they should have more songs like SHWM and Who's Got My Back, and Bullets:dancing:

hide
09-28-2003, 11:21 PM
Mark is going to do the bass parts again? I've seen one or two "soures" say that but i'm hoping Brett does the bass parts next album. Not that Mark isn't talented enough to do a bass solo but it would be better for him to concentrate on the guitar parts which he has to do rhythm and lead together already.

Brett should be on the record for back-up vocals and he could also play guitar where necessary on the album and perhaps even a Hunger Strike Creed version with Scott and Brett.

I would love shredding galore, bass solos, Scott to continue to expand his range and hold to some notes big time in this record. A double cd would be great or perhaps doing what Radiohead did with Kid A and Amnesiac. Perhaps they could do a bonus disc with live material and covers and perhaps some new covers.

facelessman
09-29-2003, 12:54 AM
yeah

Delirium
09-29-2003, 04:44 AM
I'd like to hear some more vocals from Tremonti. Not just backup like we've been hearing, but like in MOP, where he gets his own lines.

Also maybe a more complex guitar part. And one more thing, a good mix of soft and heavy, not just soft, and not just heavy.

JenRN
09-29-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by benkenobi
<b>Somebody might have made a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to scroll down and check and see. Anyways, on the new album I want Creed to go all out, and show the "wannabes" their true talent. I hope to hear some killer guitar solos, and let Flip come through more with some sweet drum/percussion stuff. I would also love to hear all those "old-school" Creed songs that they've never released. Scott mentioned Creed's first song that they ever thought of as their own called "Grip My Soul." I would &nbsp;like to hear that as well as the songs cut from previous albums like "Nothing" that we've heard so much about. And if they have enough stuff to have a 2 disk album then let 'em at it. That would be sweet to have a 2 disk or bonus disk album. Maybe a bonus disk could have some new acoustic songs or cover songs on it!!! :D &nbsp;

Just my thoughts. </b>
I agree, they would be wise to put out bonus tracks and DVD seeing that is the "thing" to do now! I just want it to rock, guitar solos, incredible lyrics, music that makes you never want to turn it off. I think it will be great!:jam:

faceless kiwi
09-29-2003, 10:31 PM
Well seeing stapp said they wanna dabble into the heavier stuff, next album, thats all i want.

And some dark lyrics, like mop.

JenRN
09-29-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
Well seeing stapp said they wanna dabble into the heavier stuff, next album, thats all i want.

And some dark lyrics, like mop.
Me too!!!!!:rockon:

facelessman
09-30-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Delirium
I'd like to hear some more vocals from Tremonti. Not just backup like we've been hearing, but like in MOP, where he gets his own lines.

Also maybe a more complex guitar part. And one more thing, a good mix of soft and heavy, not just soft, and not just heavy.
yeah

DangerousDan85
09-30-2003, 12:33 AM
some stuff, u know, the hits

facelessman
09-30-2003, 01:11 AM
yeah

RMadd
09-30-2003, 10:39 PM
I hope this is their "rockin'est" CD yet. Something more metal-driven, because they could definitely pull that off. If they put out another album as un-solid Weathered, they're likely through.

facelessman
09-30-2003, 11:42 PM
probly

Delirium
10-01-2003, 01:06 AM
O and an acoustic-only song that isnt a lullaby. Not that lubally isnt good, but like a really rockin acoustic song (if that makes sense)

fingers Eleven could do it.

Dogstar
10-01-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by hide
<b>Mark is going to do the bass parts again? &nbsp;I've seen one or two "soures" say that but i'm hoping Brett does the bass parts next album. &nbsp;Not that Mark isn't talented enough to do a bass solo but it would be better for him to concentrate on the guitar parts which he has to do rhythm and lead together already. &nbsp;

Brett should be on the record for back-up vocals and he could also play guitar where necessary on the album and perhaps even a Hunger Strike Creed version with Scott and Brett. &nbsp;

</b>

Yes!

facelessman
10-02-2003, 12:36 AM
yeah

hide
10-04-2003, 07:18 AM
well judging by the interveiw with mark someone such as eric or bill peck won't be appearing on the next album as cool as that would be. it would be cool to have a guest vocalist doing backup that would be awesome.

facelessman
10-04-2003, 07:17 PM
yeah

tremonti.net
10-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Facelessman you really dig those "yeah" replies don't you? :D
I think my favourite guitar styles are:
Melodic solos, and Tasteful shredding (in the vein of Steve Vai) - I would really like to see these styles implemented in the next Creed record.
________
Herbalaire (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)
________
Chevrolet citation (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Citation)

Bridge of Clay
10-04-2003, 11:40 PM
the guys are fricking talented... I'll like whatever they will come up with, coz I know it will be good (hard) rock-n-roll, baby!!!

Just be sure to expect a harder album.

and did you know Stapp didn't about who would record bass lines for their last album until Mark came and said "Hey, dude, I already did the bass lines for all tracks and I'm recording it?"
Mark did a little surprise for them!!! Isn't he great?!

facelessman
10-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by tremonti.net
<b>Facelessman you really dig those "yeah" replies don't you? :D </b>
yeah :banana:

facelessman
10-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
the guys are fricking talented... I'll like whatever they will come up with, coz I know it will be good (hard) rock-n-roll, baby!!!

yeah

facelessman
10-05-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>
and did you know Stapp didn't about who would record bass lines for their last album until Mark came and said "Hey, dude, I already did the bass lines for all tracks and I'm recording it?" &nbsp;
Mark did a little surprise for them!!! Isn't he great?! </b>
hes a sly guy

hide
10-05-2003, 12:28 AM
wow i didn't know that is so cool, hopefully a bass solo or two on the next record. according to tremonti.net mark will be doing bass again on the next album.

facelessman
10-05-2003, 04:47 PM
it better be good

musicmind226
10-05-2003, 09:12 PM
I was really hoping brett would handle the bass, and there still is time for creed to re-consider.

facelessman
10-05-2003, 09:28 PM
yeah

hide
10-05-2003, 10:00 PM
if you say yeah or yes one more time i'm going to leap through your screen and kill you. LOL

There is still time for Creed to reconsider and I hope they change their mind. Next record will have more bass anyway because of the direction they are taking but Brett would be such a plus for the band.

facelessman
10-05-2003, 10:06 PM
sorry jeez

facelessman
10-05-2003, 10:07 PM

There is still time for Creed to reconsider and I hope they change their mind. &nbsp;Next record will have more bass anyway because of the direction they are taking but Brett would be such a plus for the band.
yeah :banana:

DangerousDan85
10-06-2003, 03:28 AM
the reason Brett isn't doing bass is because he has some sumo tournaments in Japan this winter

TeriB19
10-06-2003, 05:55 AM
LMAO Dan!! Go Samurai Jack!!!

facelessman
10-06-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
the reason Brett isn't doing bass is because he has some sumo tournaments in Japan this winter
lol:lol::roll:

Dogstar
10-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85

ROTFLMMFAO!!! We know he's got right hairdo for it :D.

musicmind226
10-06-2003, 06:15 PM
Brett does look a bit asain, so could that be the reason?

I mean, the last time brett was going to go in for weathered but was tied up with virgos. But are not the virgos in a bit of limbo now?:confused:

benkenobi
10-06-2003, 07:38 PM
I thought of another thing. At the Creed concert I went to last year Flip and Brett played this awesome solo stuff for 2-3 min. I would like to hear some cool Tremonti/Flip solo intro into a song. It would be great if it was the opening track for the next album!!!

hide
10-06-2003, 10:52 PM
that would be really cool Weathered was a little rushed and if they take more time in the writing of the record this stuff can be done. We need bass solos, drum solos, Stapp hanging on to notes far too long, Mark or Brett singing more and of course Mark putting shredding on the map.

JulieCitySlicker
10-06-2003, 11:29 PM
if you say yeah or yes one more time i'm going to leap through your screen and kill you. LOL &nbsp;

There is still time for Creed to reconsider and I hope they change their mind. &nbsp;Next record will have more bass anyway because of the direction they are taking but Brett would be such a plus for the band.

LMAO:lol: :lol: :roll:

facelessman
10-07-2003, 01:09 AM
yeah

hide
10-07-2003, 02:21 AM
leaping through computer screen now to take your HEAD off!

Dogstar
10-08-2003, 01:36 PM
I would love to hear some bass solos or intros. I mean, think of Illusion. I absolutely love the bass in that tune. It's bad-a**!

Jez
10-08-2003, 01:50 PM
We know he's got right hairdo for it

LOL@ Dan, but.....Brett doesn't have hair anymore....at least not like he used to. Last time I saw him he had a little tiny mohawk lookin' thing going on.

Julbright
10-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Again, I want to hear about the wonderful-friendship-that-turns-into-a-torrid-lifelong-romance that Scott is going to write about me- :lol:

and yes Dogstar - I would like it to begin with the same funky style intro as Illusion - one of my favorite openings they have done -

facelessman
10-08-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jez
LOL@ Dan, &nbsp;but.....Brett doesn't have hair anymore....at least not like he used to. &nbsp;Last time I saw him he had a little tiny mohawk lookin' thing going on.
i love what he does with his hair

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-09-2003, 10:45 AM
Hmmm..... What do I want to hear on the next album? I'd like to hear some heavier stuff but at the same time some more soul searching songs . I'd love to hear some more acoustic stuff too! Anything they do should be good as long as they take more time and make this album just right!! Only thing I hate is the waiting :crying:

TeriB19
10-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Whatever I hear on the next album I just want to hear it sooner rather than later!

And Jez, the last time you saw Brett personally or in a pic?

Jez
10-09-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Whatever I hear on the next album I just want to hear it sooner rather than later! &nbsp;

And Jez, the last time you saw Brett personally or in a pic?

I completely second that"sooner rather than later' motion.

Teri, I should have clarified.... I didn't see Brett in person, sorry to have given that impression.
I have a few mpegs of Brett and Mark at a ProTools demo a couple of months ago. I would make stills but the video is so dark it's not even worth it :

TeriB19
10-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Someone posted those here awhile back and you're right, they were kinda dark and hard to see.

facelessman
10-09-2003, 04:40 PM
yeah

tremonti.net
10-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by facelessman
yeah
Yeah again? :rolleyes:
________
Og kush seeds (http://marijuanaseeds.org/)
________
Black vids (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/11/black/videos/1)

DangerousDan85
10-10-2003, 01:39 PM
yeah

facelessman
10-11-2003, 01:52 AM
yeah...what can i say:banana:

creeddane
10-13-2003, 04:14 PM
massive solos

hard hitting lyrics

:D :dancing:

facelessman