Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed Pit [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed Pit

creedlvr
09-28-2003, 12:51 PM
Can anyone tell me why I can NEVER log onto Creedpit? I have a global id. I put in my login info and it still won't let me in. It just keeps taking me back to he login screen ... but doesn't tell me why.

It drives me crazy!!!:mad:

TeriB19
09-28-2003, 12:59 PM
Don't get me started on the Pit. I don't like that place, I'm sure for those who like it there it's like heaven. But the pics are overpowering, the banners, the signatures, it's all very overwhelming. The pages take way too long to load and once you start reading there, you want to run out of the room to vomit. Most (not all) claim to be Creed fans but in reality, they are a bunch of vipers who bitch more than they praise. I wouldn't be too upset if I couldn't log on there ever again.

hotforscott
09-28-2003, 01:15 PM
I second what Teri said. I don't care for the pit.

creedchick02
09-28-2003, 01:21 PM
HUH!!!!!!!!! I knew it was not just me i have had the same problem, i have been there just once and when i tried to go back won't let me *wispers* no big loss though..i love this place;) :D

JenRN
09-28-2003, 02:17 PM
CreedFeed The only way!!!!!!

hotforscott
09-28-2003, 03:05 PM
It is the only way. Love the Av, Jen, as usual!

JenRN
09-28-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
It is the only way. Love the Av, Jen, as usual!
Avatar compliments of gohawaii.com!

Jez
09-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Most (not all)
Thank you for recognizing that!

Sheila63
09-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the website, Jen. I love those pics of Hawaii.:D

creedlvr, I'm not sure about logging onto Creedpit. I do go there occasionally to see the threads with pics of Scott. I'll try mine again and let you know how it works.

hayley
09-28-2003, 05:57 PM
Creedpit sucks I never go there

JulieCitySlicker
09-28-2003, 06:22 PM
CREEDPIT SUCKS!!! :mad: ;)

Kim V.
09-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Like I've told Teri before, I go in and lurk and look at the great pics of Scott they usually have, but I never post and get involved with anyone's conversations there - too much negativity, and we all know there's already enough of that in the world!

Blaize
09-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Jez
Thank you for recognizing that!
I second that Stace....
I am a member of the pit and I post very rarely over there anymore. I have friends who post over there all the time. I used to like it, but I guess all the fighting, bitching, cliques, psychopaths that think Scott Stapp is gonna come knocking on their door, ect finally was more than I could personally take. I like coming over here, posting what I have to say, and moving on. Two totally different boards..... I lurked here for a long time to make sure this place wasn't like other places and am glad I finally made my first post...

Sheila63
09-28-2003, 07:40 PM
I'm happy that you and Stace decided to post here too, Blaize.:D I enjoy having new people on the board.

JulieCitySlicker
09-28-2003, 07:42 PM
Ya! Its great having ya here:dancing:

Blaize
09-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Well thanks girls....So far it has been a real pleasure. I love this place and the people that post :)

hotforscott
09-28-2003, 07:57 PM
I love it here, too! I am glad you guys found us. I have made a lot of great friends on the board.

TeriB19
09-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Blaize
all the fighting, bitching, cliques, psychopaths that think Scott Stapp is gonna come knocking on their door, ect finally was more than I could personally take. With apologies to all the people posting here that post on the pit, I mean no disrespect to you personally, but all of the things you mentioned here were just too much to get past. If you have to wade through all that bullcrap to find a genuine post, it's not worth the effort. This place is much more friendly and we're glad to have you here.

JulieCitySlicker
09-28-2003, 08:05 PM
I didn't mean any offense with my creedpit sucks statement:(
It was nothing against you or Stacey;)

Blaize
09-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Awwww, I know that you all didn't mean anything personal. I certainly didn't take it personally :) No need to apologize and I am sure Stace feels the same way....

JulieCitySlicker
09-28-2003, 08:19 PM
Cool:P

JenRN
09-28-2003, 10:42 PM
I have never tried to post on the pit, I saw some bickering and bad mouthing right away and decided to stay out. I think we have a great board here, we fight once in awhile but really it is no big deal:)

creedlvr
09-28-2003, 11:52 PM
I have gone in there in the past and feel the same way you guys do ... it's really not a pleasant place to be. I just wanted to check it out every now and then to see if there's any new info that they knew about. It is really annoying to see all those pics and flying things. It gets too crazy to look at.

Anyway, I just can't understand why I can never get in ... maybe it's a good thing!

creedlvr
09-28-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Sheila63 creedlvr, I'm not sure about logging onto Creedpit.  I do go there occasionally to see the threads with pics of Scott.  I'll try mine again and let you know how it works.

Thanks, Sheila!:)

DangerousDan85
09-30-2003, 12:22 AM
been there a few times, never actually posted

marlsy
09-30-2003, 11:13 AM
yeah I also think the pit is overwhelming! I used to go there alot and just lurk around to look at pics and get info, but I havn't been there in along time. They really do seem really clicky there. The only thing I wish we had that they have is a chat room. It would be fun on weekend nights I think, but oh well.

Jez
09-30-2003, 11:51 AM
You're right Julie....I do feel pretty much the same way. Personally, perhaps if I had not gone in there during a time where it was much tamer and made friends to begin with, it's very possible that I would not have started posting there at all. As it stands now, I only post a handful of times a week....there's just not enough 'content' to catch my interest. But it's the same at most boards.....when there's not alot going on with the band...things tend to slow down ......topics of interest diminish. Boredom can sometimes breed discontent. Anywhere that there is a meeting of differering personalities there is bound to be a clash at some time or another. I tend to stay away from some topics here just as I do at other boards *couchchicagocough*.
I guess it's a matter of doing what pleases you :)

I really do like it here too. My biggest pet peeve on the other boards is "bashing" of the band by fans, even if it's under the guise of "good natured joking", and it's rare to find a post like that here. I'm thankful that you all took me in so quickly, and I hope that I am a positive addition to the melting pot of personalities that make up this community.

Have a good one ya'll !!

Stace :D

DangerousDan85
09-30-2003, 11:58 AM
another thing Creed Pit is missing is a King, like myself

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 12:26 PM
I agree with all of that Stacey;) Very well put!
Its great having you here btw:P You do add positive thoughts to the board and are very friendly and nice to! Every bioard should have more people like that:bounce: Lucky for us we have a lot of people like that here:angel:

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
another thing Creed Pit is missing is a King, like myself

LMAO!:D

Aimee
09-30-2003, 05:28 PM
*Aimee opens the thread and begins to read*
*Aimee goes to page two, nodding her head in agreement*
*Aimee sees Marlsy's Avatar*
:thud:
What were we talking about again?

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 05:47 PM
LMAO Aimee:D

crest tattoo
09-30-2003, 09:50 PM
My friend posts there all the time. I can NEVER log in there. What's with the EZ Board? WTH is that? I go there once in a while when she tells me something is on there, but you all are right. The pictures under their statements, feel for the dial-upers. Yes, very clicky too. But I mainly stayed away to begin with...because I could not get in, and then I found you fine fellow fans...and it was here from then on.:D

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 10:00 PM
I like having the doll pics at the bottom of posts:D We have them on tyhe rejects board and My Creed Vision:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Heres the one I have there:D

http://www.81x.com/Authors/mycreedvision/C...eedarmy_med.jpg (http://www.81x.com/Authors/mycreedvision/Creedarmy_med.jpg)

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 10:38 PM
That is one of the 2 pics I have at my other boards:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
09-30-2003, 11:29 PM
Heres my other pic;)

: groups.msn.com/_Secure/0S...llJul1.gif

Sheila63
10-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Jez
<b>I really do like it here too. &nbsp;My biggest pet peeve on the other boards is "bashing" of the band by fans, even if it's under the guise of "good natured joking", and it's rare to find a post like that here. &nbsp;I'm thankful that you all took me in so quickly, and I hope that I am a positive addition to the melting pot of personalities that make up this community.

Have a good one ya'll &nbsp;!! &nbsp;

Stace &nbsp;:D </b>

Stace, I feel the same way and I think you''re a great addition to the board.:D

marlsy
10-03-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
*Aimee opens the thread and begins to read*
*Aimee goes to page two, nodding her head in agreement*
*Aimee sees Marlsy's Avatar*
:thud:
What were we talking about again?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jez
10-03-2003, 07:45 PM
TY Sheila! ((hugs)) :D

DangerousDan85
10-03-2003, 10:59 PM
IT'S FUNNY IT'S NAMED CREED PIT, BECAUSE PITS STINK, LIKE ARM PITS

crest tattoo
10-03-2003, 11:10 PM
LMAO! Oh Dan, you're too much!

JulieCitySlicker
10-03-2003, 11:16 PM
LOL! Dan:D

JulieCitySlicker
10-13-2003, 10:26 PM
I think Creed Fanatic sucks to:rolleyes: ;)

TeriB19
10-13-2003, 10:30 PM
:lol:

Julbright
10-14-2003, 09:21 AM
Well here is my :2cents:

I agree with all that everyone has said - I recently got on the Pit after I met some pitters at the meet and greet - and all I can say is that there is no place like home - the CreedFeed. I too enjoy the Stapp pictures there and it does seem like they get some news there before we do - but I have not found too many threads over there that have anything truthful in them (lot of sarcasm and joking - waste of time esp with all that loading of banners and stuff they have there) SOOOO - while I may lurk and occassionally post over there, I am loyal to the Feed - you all are SO wonderful !!

Stace - I too am very GLAD you are here and that I "met" you! All of you!

TeriB19
10-14-2003, 10:51 PM
Julie, we are happy that you've joined our family here, you are a great addition to the group!!:hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-15-2003, 08:49 AM
I have on occassion tried to go over to the Pit. It's just a bunch of crap:horseshit
I really don't like it over there. The only other place I post sometimes is DSD. That's only on occassion. I love it here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

BTW, Stace thanks for being such a big help(my hubby thanks you) lately w/the miRC. Love having you here!

Julbright
10-15-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Julie, we are happy that you've joined our family here, you are a great addition to the group!!:hugs:

Teri - I am not sure if you meant me or JLC but in case you meant me - that was really nice to hear - thanks alot - I love being here - you are all so coool. :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
10-15-2003, 03:01 PM
I'm glad to have ya here to Julie:dancing:

Jez
10-15-2003, 03:54 PM
:hugs: Just give love to all...:hugs:

Glad to be here too :D

JulieCitySlicker
10-15-2003, 05:47 PM
Its great having you here to Jez:dancing: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: