Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The World Heavy Weight belt goes to.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The World Heavy Weight belt goes to....

hayley
09-24-2003, 04:50 AM
GOLDBERG

WOOO HOOO :party: :party2: :drunk: :cheers: :bounce: :dancing:

This is just bloody fantastic, it's about time big nose freak face (HHH) lost his belt, this is great :bigjump:

And who better than Goldberg, to get the World Heavy Weight belt.

I didn't get to see Unforgiven, who did? I'm sure it was an awesome match, pretty intense, especilly with the two most toughest wrestlers fighting it out. It would have been cool.

I'm just so glad he's got it, I wonder if HHH will still be all cocky and trying to be cool with his gay sunglasses :cool: Now that he doesn't have the big gold belt over his ugly shoulder :lol: Good job.

Lechium
09-24-2003, 05:41 AM
U know that these things are fixed and belts are not a reflection of "athele's" talent, capabilities and schivement, right? =)

Leader of Men
09-24-2003, 07:56 AM
I'm sure she is aware ;)

Mulletman
09-24-2003, 09:54 AM
despite how fixed this stuff is, there is no question about these guess athletisism. the soap opera-ish stories and the dialoges might be fixed, but there is no real way to fake a chair shot or a 15 foot drop.

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 11:53 AM
even if the matches are predetermined, having the belt is a reflection on your talent (you have to prove you deserve to wear it and can carry the company) and how "over" you are with the fans, either hated or loved

that and it helps if your sleeping with the boss's daughter in HHH's case

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 11:56 AM
oh and Hayley, there are a few reasons that they gave Goldberg the belt, he's over with the fans (i guess) and it also has to do with the fact that HHH has been performing with injuries the past few months and that he and Stephanie McMahon are getting married soon and he'd need time off for the honeymoon, etc.

Higher_Desire
09-24-2003, 12:42 PM
I kinda had a feeling Goldberg would win. There's no way even Vince McMahon would be stupid enough to only keep Goldberg a few short months with a stipulation of if he loses, he has to leave wrestling forever. Plus with HHH and Stephanie McMahon getting married soon, the company had plans for him to drop the title and have less of a role. There is also plans for HHH to maybe turn face.

H-D

farmgirl
09-24-2003, 01:14 PM
I think Triple H is sexy, hehe.:rolleyes:

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 01:55 PM
i hope HHH turns face, maybe he'll go back to the days when he was a bad ass (like 2000-2002)

JulieCitySlicker
09-24-2003, 02:21 PM
I think wrestling is boring:rolleyes: Of course I'm not really a sports fan either;)

facelessman
09-24-2003, 07:42 PM
yeah

hayley
09-25-2003, 04:41 AM
Ya know of course I know that it is all scripted, but I don't give a shit about that, because I think that it is still exciting, I don't care if it's "fake".

And Mullet's right, there is no way in hell that some of these superstars can fake the moves, can fake the hits that they do. They have to be very very athletic to be in the ring.

Dan, thanks for that info. I hope there are pictures of their wedding, that will be funny. It's still good to see HHH loose his belt and Goldberg to get it. I think it's awesome.

farm girl, well, what shall I say. No comment. ;)

hayley
09-25-2003, 04:42 AM
Wrestling rocks...hah. I'm so glad I got into it, thanks to Dan and my brother, lol. I love it...and I don't know why I just said that. :dunno:

:chair:

farmgirl
09-25-2003, 01:11 PM
LOL addictedtostapp, I know you don't like him, but he has something. No? I've always liked the bad guys I guess.

Have a good day all!
Rose

hayley
09-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Well to each their own. ;)

I like some of the bad guys, Jericho for instance :pant: :D

The reason I don't like HHH is because he's always acting so stuck up and he thinks he's cool :sunglasses: whenever he's on Raw, he just annoys me.