Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Regarding the Creed Basher.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the Creed Basher....

Steve
11-07-2002, 09:35 PM
The last few days we've had about 4 or 5 Creed bashers register and post on the board. These incidents have been all the same person, who happens to reside in Wisconsin, and I would assume that they are under the age of 18 based upon the IP address they have been posting under:

216.56.26.178 or wilmoths.k12.wi.us

This is a message to this person or persons who continues to post vulgar messages on the bulletin board...

Your IP reveals who you are. If you continue this, I will contact both your school and the Internet provider your school uses. Based upon the IP and time of post, you will be found and dealt with thouroughly. I will also be blocking the entire IP block used (i.e. wilmoths.k12.wi.us) so no one from that range of IPs will be allowed to post.

I invite you to try this one more... you have tested my patience one to many times.

JenRN
11-07-2002, 09:38 PM
You go Steve!!!!!! We hate these Creed bashers!!!!:mad:

Weathered
11-07-2002, 09:41 PM
hell yeah man

Unforgiven Fan
11-07-2002, 10:02 PM
right on steve...

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 10:05 PM
Steve-o, taking care of business. Thanks Steve! Is there any wonder why this is the best Creed bb on the 'net?

CollectiveSoul
11-07-2002, 10:15 PM
Welcome to Wilmot Union High School
P.O. Box 8 11112 308th Avenue
Wilmot, WI 53192
Phone: (262) 862-2351

I looked it up for you so do what you have to do and get it over with. this person needs to know that "when yoy mess with steve-o...........your going down. the website is

WILMOT HIGH SCHOOL WEBSITE (http://www.wilmothighschool.com)

hayley
11-07-2002, 11:31 PM
go steve...get rid of him...her???

Dogstar
11-07-2002, 11:36 PM
:clap: :spank: Go get him, Steve!

souldancer
11-08-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
go steve...get rid of him...her??? Hey, A2S, like that "OR", I shamelessly, admit that I assumed that the basher was a male..

Thanks Steve! You are so awesome and appreciated!

Creed18
11-08-2002, 08:35 AM
The Creed basher goes to my school so please dont block the IP otherwise i wont be able to post. Ill take care of this problem myself. Most of the attacks have been against me anyway. Lets Roll!!!:cool:

allison
11-08-2002, 10:21 AM
Oh no, he/she probably shit his/her pants when he/she read Steve's post.

creedfaner
11-08-2002, 11:14 AM
dude...does this mean i wont be able to post on here from my school? I dont go to that school, but did you you block all IPs for k12.wi.us? :wtf:

Steve
11-08-2002, 12:41 PM
No I didn't block any IP's yet... next time it happens, I will block the entire IP block used by that individual school.

creedfaner
11-08-2002, 03:10 PM
WOOHOO!! :bounce:

:lol:

JenRN
11-08-2002, 11:06 PM
Ok maybe I am getting old or something... but do kids have nothing else to do in school? Where the hell are the teachers?????? I can't even imagine getting away with crap like that when I was in school, you would get suspended or at least detention!!!!!:mad:

souldancer
11-09-2002, 01:37 AM
Where is the sensibility of the students? Where are the parents to provide some respect? Where is administration to support discipline? Times have changed and there are lots of questions. Most teachers work hard and have a multitude of responsbilities beyond just teaching, sad case. Sorry, but that is how I feel.

luvscott4ever
11-09-2002, 02:19 AM
I totally agree with you Souldancer!! With as much as schools are overcrowded and not enough teachers to watch what every student is up to! And as always, takes one "bad apple" to spoil it for everyone else! what a shame!! Especially for something soo stupid as to bash one of the WORLDS GREATEST BANDS!! :D

JenRN
11-09-2002, 01:25 PM
TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT TEACHERS GO THROUGH I AM MARRIED TO ONE!!!!! My husband teaches and I try everyday to have him get out of it, due to the extreme stress, poor money, poor working conditions and lack of administration support!!!!! It is a discrace what they pay teachers today. But let me tell you even though he has 30 kids in the class he keeps them in-line!!!!! There is one person on a computer at a time, and the school monitors everything the kids do on the internet!!!!!! I personally think parents are the problem!!!! If they took the time to raise their kids properly, and payed attention to them, and what they were doing and involved with, the youth of this country would be very different!!!!!
It is frusterating to me that people pop out 3-4 kids and ignore them,by lack of rules and responsibility, kids today when they misbehave in school don't know what to do when disipline is placed on them because they don't get it at home!! So what is the result? STESSED TEACHERS AND OUT OF CONTROL KIDS, but the fact remains the same, they need to if not hire more teachers, hire more teacher aides to help monitor what the hell is going on in school!:mad:

Wylde-Tremonti
11-09-2002, 02:01 PM
well...i kno at my skool...the computers are open to students in the library a 1/2 before and after skool.....so there may not have been ne teachers there at all....just a librarian or sumthin.....

Mulletman
11-09-2002, 05:04 PM
you have a point but there is a way around everything. i hate to say this but there is no security online. i don know if you were here a while back but you can ask teri and jango, some dude pissed me off and i posted his social security number and his credit report here on the bb. i know alot of you arent gonna like this, but they are teaching us how to do this in school. im an IT major, its my job to know how a network works and if your smart you will know how to us ethat knowledgeto your advantage. ask steve he knows.

plus i never knew there was a basher, last basher i knew of was eddie vedder and i liked him. he was funny and he never really attacked anyone. oh well, you miss things when yer gone.

JenRN
11-09-2002, 05:09 PM
What did posting his/her ss# accomplish?
I know that technology students are wiz's on the computer but did they really deserve that? I don't know I was not on the BB then??? Who know's maybe they did deserve it, but that is a heavy thing to do to someone!:eek:

SweetXtreme4
11-09-2002, 05:49 PM
Wow, well I hope you get whoever it is doing it.

:chic: <~~~~~~ lol, I love it!! :)

Aimee
11-09-2002, 07:20 PM
Jen's right, Identity theft is a big issue. I'd like to think the crowd that hangs at this BB wouldn't do anything with that info tho.

Hey MulletMan, maybe you shouldn't be concerned with me following you with my eyes. Rather I should worry about the opposite! :idea:

Mulletman
11-10-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I know that technology students are wiz's on the computer but did they really deserve that? I don't know I was not on the BB then??? Who know's maybe they did deserve it, but that is a heavy thing to do to someone!:eek:

nothing really, unless someone used that the way i hoped they did. but to answer your question of why did i do that, well im an asshole. i honestly dont have a reason for the things i do. i dont do them cause i wanna cause trouble or steal money. i do just it to the people that offend me in anyway.

allison
11-11-2002, 02:03 PM
how did this kid even have a credit card number? how old is he? (yes, I am assuming it's a he)

jango
11-11-2002, 02:15 PM

It was more of a conversation piece than an actual attempt at malicious revenge. Fear not, we're all (for the most part) legally abiding citizens of our respective nations. ;)

Mulletman
11-11-2002, 10:03 PM
lol yea..... "most" of us are.

Siana
11-12-2002, 09:46 AM
lol yeah:)

JenRN
11-12-2002, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I can honestly say I was starting to wonder!!!!!:D

Siana
11-12-2002, 10:19 AM
hehhehe

thecandylady
11-13-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Creed18
The Creed basher goes to my school so please dont block the IP otherwise i wont be able to post. &nbsp;Ill take care of this problem myself. &nbsp;Most of the attacks have been against me anyway. &nbsp;Lets Roll!!!:cool:

Hey, its people like your classmate that f@#$'s things up for everyone else, Steve has got to do what hes got to do, so the rest of us REAL Creed fans can still have a BB!!!

souldancer
11-14-2002, 02:01 AM
STESSED TEACHERS AND OUT OF CONTROL KIDS, but the fact remains the same, they need to if not hire more teachers, hire more teacher aides to help monitor what the hell is going on in school!:mad: Whoa Jen, lots of caps, exclamations and closing with a red face - guess that;s cause your husband is stressed. Agree if parents (and extended family and community members) did their job, we would have children in schools who were not out of control, hence no stressed out teachers or need for more teachers. But, we have to work with the future parents -the CHILDREN, so, rather than a bandaid short-term thinking, I like Creed's focus on our need to confront children's needs and give them reason's to believe - that means ALL OF US- society has to shift it's priorities from greed and war to children and compassion!!

Jesse
11-14-2002, 10:30 AM
Over at the creed-fanatic BB there's been like 2 waves of bashers come in and say stupid stuff... 5, 10 people at a time. Pretty annoying if I say so myself...

I think I'll stay at this BB... The C-F.com one is too dsyfunctional for me.:P

Siana
11-14-2002, 10:32 AM
glad you're gonna stick with us again :)

JenRN
11-14-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
Whoa Jen, lots of caps, exclamations and closing with a red face - guess that;s cause your husband is stressed. &nbsp;Agree if parents (and extended family and community members) did their job, we would have children in schools who &nbsp;were not out of control, hence no stressed out teachers or need for more teachers. &nbsp;But, we have to work with the future parents -the CHILDREN, so, rather than a bandaid short-term thinking, I like Creed's focus on our need to confront children's needs and give them reason's to believe - that means ALL OF US- society has to shift it's priorities from greed and war to children and compassion!!

I totally agree with you souldancer, I guess I just see the "other side" the side of a teacher that goes the extra mile, donates his time to help under priveleged kids with one or no parents and then he gets crap from the school district that he "spends too much time on the kids needs and not enough time on "Standards of learning " a test in Va where the school structures what the teacher can teach and how they teach it. I am a true believer in helping out the kids and giving time and energy to them, he covers that , and i cover the elderly!!!! I am a true believer in respect of the ""Best generation" WW2 vets etc.. I donate time and nursing skills to them every chance I get!:D

Bella Espanol
11-14-2002, 11:22 PM
it is amazing that people actually go out of there way to make other people's loves miserable. Especially Creed or Scott Stapp. They have given us so much of themselves unconditionally, they only deserve back the best. I just wish I could return back to them all they have given... Just think they give up having a normal life to entertain us. I love them for that.

Bella:angel:

TeriB19
11-14-2002, 11:40 PM
Couldn't have said it any better myself, Bella! Welcome to the bb, isn't it nice here? This is the best place on the web for Creed and it's devoted fans. Please hang with us for awhile!

Creed18
11-15-2002, 09:47 AM
those idiots at my school definitely wont be bashing Creed anymore. They got in trouble already. Im glad you guys care so much about protecting this board. Thats awesome!:cool:

JenRN
11-15-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Creed18
those idiots at my school definitely wont be bashing Creed anymore. &nbsp;They got in trouble already. &nbsp;Im glad you guys care so much about protecting this board. &nbsp;Thats awesome!:cool:

This board is serious business to some of us!!! We look forward to coming to it after a long day at work, and the last thing we want is ignorant immature bashers!!!:D

Creed18
11-15-2002, 10:09 AM
I totally understand your point. I think they shoot cuz they want it!:tremonti:

souldancer
11-16-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Bella Espanol
They have given us so much of themselves unconditionally, they only deserve back the best. YES, they do! They ARE! Welcome Bella - great to have your positive, dedicated Creed passion here! :)

Xterminator27
11-16-2002, 01:27 PM
yay steve! Get rid of all those creed bashers.:D :D

Jesse
11-16-2002, 06:01 PM
This swarm of people who came to the C-F BB were fans from a Radiohead site/BB. They called it a "BB raid" and it went on for a couple of days.

Guess it shows how much Radiohead's fan sucks. I already know that their music sucks though.:P

jango
11-16-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Jesse

Guess it shows how much Radiohead's fan sucks. I already know that their music sucks though.:P

Yes, well, you're not giving Creed fans a good name either.

Mulletman
11-16-2002, 09:39 PM
well we cant all be little angels...

Dogstar
11-16-2002, 10:07 PM
I love Radiohead!

Xterminator27
11-17-2002, 01:15 AM
They have weird music vids

Dogstar
11-17-2002, 01:20 AM
I don't have cable so I haven't seen the vids...Love their sound, though. Thom Yorke's voice is beautiful.

Bella Espanol
11-17-2002, 11:17 PM
Thank you so much for welcoming me here. I am a serious person and I take Creed very seriously. I totally admire them and I just adore Scott with all my heart.

Bella:angel:

Scutley
11-19-2002, 02:22 PM
hello. im a kid who goes to michigan. Sometimes we get done with our work when we are in the comp. lab and have free time so we chat and hang out on the computer becasue at school when your in the comp. lab and your done with your wrok you can do stuff like that. Don't trash this thread though its cool.

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
They have weird music vids

true