Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed song you like the LEAST.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed song you like the LEAST....

mysacrifice411
09-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey. I was wondering what Creed song you guys like the least. I don't want to say "hate," because there are NO Creed songs that I hate, and I'm sure it's the same with most of you. But, basically, if you like (or even love) them all, then what's at the bottom of the list?

I'm guessing, from what I've read on here, that many of you will list "Lullaby." I am a big fan of that song, I have grown to love it so much. I think the Creed song that is my least favorite is "Signs." I absolutely adore the music, it rocks so much. The lyrics are well written and well performed. Something about it, though, just rubs me the wrong way....

I'm interested in hearing what you guys have to say. :)

ZION1010
09-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Mysacrafice You Hit A Nereve With Zion Now I Love Signs....I Think Its A Little Mastrer Peace
Strong Song Love it... But My Least Favorite Creed Song.......DONT GOT ONE...And thats why i respect this band so much....Its Hard To Find A band that You Like to hear and hits you like The soundtrack Of Your Life.....All at The Sametime,,,,,,None of there Songs Hits Me The wrong Way Only The Way They Were Meant To Be Heared.......PRAISE GOD>>>Peace

ZION1010
09-15-2003, 01:08 PM
So Come With me im Fadding Underneath Lights....To This Place He Shall Welcome Me And Show Me Everything....Were There Is No Reason To Hide..All Thats Been Devastated Can Be Recreated...Till That Day We May Rise In Fall But In The End Will Meet Again Together...So What If Man Lies...Hes Words Will Fly....To Set The prisoners Free....Theres Peace Inside Us All just Give Love To All Take All This Pride And leave It Aside b/c i Choose To Win I choose To Fight......

Marty
09-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Zion, I'd like to make a request: could you try not to captialize every or almost every word, and just put a normal "." period. It makes hard to read your posts.

For me, it'd have to be Unforgiven, I don't like it at all. Its...I dunno, just doesn't click with me.
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

ZION1010
09-15-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Marty
<b>Zion, I'd like to make a request: could you try not to captialize every or almost every word, and just put a normal "." period. It makes hard to read your posts.

For me, it'd have to be Unforgiven, I don't like it at all. Its...I dunno, just doesn't click with me. </b> I Know I Know It Does.......Man Unforgiven Had killer Solo That Song Was Great.........

mysacrifice411
09-15-2003, 08:46 PM
That's why I posted this. I wanted to find out what songs some people aren't too keen on that others may love.

Sheila63
09-15-2003, 08:52 PM
One of my least favorite songs for a long time was Pity For A Dime. Then I heard them play it live from The House of Blues when I downloaded the concert and now I have a new appreciation for the song.

hide
09-15-2003, 09:36 PM
my least favourite is Ode which will surprise some but I don't like the vocals but the guitar intro is fantastic.

tremonti.net
09-15-2003, 09:50 PM
Signs and Don't Stop Dancing.....I can't stand them.
________
FIND HEADSHOP (http://headshop.net/)
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

ZION1010
09-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by mysacrifice411
That's why I posted this. &nbsp;I wanted to find out what songs some people aren't too keen on that others may love. Sorry Could Not Help Myself...

JenRN
09-15-2003, 11:10 PM
Don't stop dancing I guess. I like the song it is just not one of my favorites!:dunno:

JulieCitySlicker
09-15-2003, 11:40 PM
Mine would be Lullaby:embarass: Its a nice song and all but not my fave;)

My fave song is Don't Stop Dancing:dancing:

facelessman
09-16-2003, 12:53 AM
Sister and Never Die...those are the only Creed songs i dont know all the words to.

ZION1010
09-16-2003, 12:55 AM
Why

facelessman
09-16-2003, 12:56 AM
b/c i dont listen to them

ZION1010
09-16-2003, 12:57 AM
well you should they rock

facelessman
09-16-2003, 01:04 AM
idk...they just never grew on me

Delirium
09-16-2003, 03:23 AM
I used to hate Illusion, but after listening to it more and playing it on guitar, it has become one of my favs. So After much Soul Searching:

Wrong Way Is the worst creed ever! It's sooo slow, but not in a good way, like a boring way. It's lyrics weren't that good, and the guitar was Tremonti at his worst (sorry to say).

Other bad creed songs are:

Don't stop dancing: im not a kid, so there is nothing i can get out of it, and i don't like listening to songs addressed to little kids.

My Sacrifice and One Last Breath: to me they were manufactured to be singles from the word go and i just thought they felt too poppy and not enough ROCKY!

tupelocreedfan
09-16-2003, 06:52 AM
The song I don't enjoy listening to would have to be Sister.
Most favorite-MOP, and OLB has so much spiritual significance
to me. It came out at a time in my life when I felt I was holding
on by a thread, just struck a chord with me.

Blaize
09-16-2003, 07:03 AM
For some reason Freedom Fighter has never, ever clicked with me. If there's one song I would skip over, it would be that one......

wrongway
09-16-2003, 12:15 PM
I must say I don't agree with you there Delirium... As you might be able to tell from my nick, i really like Wrong Way. The way it builds up, the emotions it brings up. Everything in it, basically. I think it needs the slow pace, because there are a lot of changes in the song, ya know, from verse to refrain etc... Really Really like the chorus too!

To stay on the subject (-: I never really listened a lot to Bound And Tied. So I guess I wouldn't know, but it never brought me anywhere...

Rune
09-16-2003, 06:45 PM
zion please stop capitalizing every first letter of everyword and putting ........ everywhere, it makes it tedious to read your posts.

And there is no solo in unforgiven (unless you count that little bass/drum thing as the solo). If you're thinking guitar solo you might be thinking of The Unforgiven by metallica.

Anyways, a lot of people give Don't Stop Dancing a lot of heat because of the chorus lyrics, but i guess no one realizes it's not meant literally, it's a metaphor "children don't stop dancing, believe you can fly" is basically saying that everyone (not kids like people seem to think) should not be bogged down by things that happen in their every day life and believe that anything is possible as long as they have hope (not that peoples kids should literally not stop dancing and believe they could fly, it's poetic).

Anyways, illusion used to be my least favorite song but it's definately grown on me.

I think the song i skip the most is Faceless Man, it is in no way a bad song at all, it's got great lyrics and great guitar, it just isn't my type of song.

Freedom Fighter is one of my favorite songs just because it sounds so militant and tense and it's fun as heck to play.

hide
09-16-2003, 09:15 PM
Freedom Fighter has taken on so much more significance after the events of 9/11, even though the lyrics were written before that event. "Face to face with me"

ZION1010
09-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Rune
<b>zion please stop capitalizing every first letter of everyword and putting ........ everywhere, it makes it tedious to read your posts.

And there is no solo in unforgiven (unless you count that little bass/drum thing as the solo). &nbsp;If you're thinking guitar solo you might be thinking of The Unforgiven by metallica.

Anyways, a lot of people give Don't Stop Dancing a lot of heat because of the chorus lyrics, but i guess no one realizes it's not meant literally, it's a metaphor "children don't stop dancing, believe you can fly" is basically saying that everyone (not kids like people seem to think) should not be bogged down by things that happen in their every day life and believe that anything is possible as long as they have hope (not that peoples kids should literally not stop dancing and believe they could fly, it's poetic).

Anyways, illusion used to be my least favorite song but it's definately grown on me....Na &nbsp; &nbsp;i &nbsp; &nbsp;didnt &nbsp; take &nbsp; &nbsp;dont &nbsp; stop &nbsp; dancing &nbsp; lyrics &nbsp; &nbsp;poetic &nbsp; at &nbsp; &nbsp;all &nbsp; &nbsp; it &nbsp; &nbsp;made &nbsp; &nbsp;me &nbsp; &nbsp;think &nbsp; i &nbsp; &nbsp;was &nbsp; &nbsp;super &nbsp; fricking &nbsp; girl.........and &nbsp; &nbsp;i &nbsp; &nbsp;think &nbsp; unforgiven...had &nbsp; a &nbsp; &nbsp;solo &nbsp; &nbsp;of &nbsp; &nbsp;its &nbsp; &nbsp;own....as &nbsp; to &nbsp; many &nbsp; other &nbsp; songs...that...dont...have a &nbsp; solo...not &nbsp; the &nbsp; bass &nbsp; drum...but &nbsp; the &nbsp; gutiar...should &nbsp; have &nbsp; been...extened...it &nbsp; was &nbsp; my &nbsp; way &nbsp; of &nbsp; &nbsp;saying &nbsp; &nbsp;it &nbsp; &nbsp;should &nbsp; have &nbsp; had &nbsp; one &nbsp; without &nbsp; being &nbsp; a &nbsp; critcle &nbsp; toward &nbsp; the &nbsp; song &nbsp; because &nbsp; its &nbsp; &nbsp;good &nbsp; and &nbsp; it &nbsp; did &nbsp; not &nbsp; need &nbsp; my &nbsp; opion....and &nbsp; i &nbsp; &nbsp;know &nbsp; the &nbsp; diffrence &nbsp; from &nbsp;metallica......and......creed....ive...rocked &nbsp; both &nbsp; genarations...so &nbsp; &nbsp;thank &nbsp; you &nbsp; rune &nbsp; &nbsp;for &nbsp; your &nbsp; insight....No &nbsp; Onfence.........PEACE

I think the song i skip the most is Faceless Man, it is in no way a bad song at all, it's got great lyrics and great guitar, it just isn't my type of song.

Freedom Fighter is one of my favorite songs just because it sounds so militant and tense and it's fun as heck to play. </b>

Delirium
09-17-2003, 02:23 AM
Wrong Way: i'll listen to it some more and i may change my mind, maybe its one of those "grow on you very gradually" type songs.

Freedom Fighter and Bullets are definentely the songs of choice if i feel energetic. I heard that for those 2 songs they used 6/8 timing instead of 4/4, like they do in every other songs. Dont play piano so don't know what that means but it definentely has some energy in it.

Rune
09-17-2003, 03:36 PM
zion, if you meant to respond, lemme know cuz you just quoted what i said and posted it again lol

ZION1010
09-17-2003, 05:06 PM
zion, if you meant to respond, lemme know cuz you just quoted what i said and posted it again lol Just Never Mind I will Fix it Later.......peace

DangerousDan85
09-17-2003, 06:54 PM
i made a thread like this, i think it was the first thread i ever made and some people thought i was a basher

facelessman
09-17-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Delirium

Wrong Way Is the worst creed ever! It's sooo slow, but not in a good way, like a boring way. It's lyrics weren't that good, and the guitar was Tremonti at his worst (sorry to say).

dude! Wrong Way is awesome. that is rock at its finest! come on now!

facelessman
09-17-2003, 07:53 PM
i didnt like illusion at first either, but it grew on me

facelessman
09-17-2003, 07:54 PM

awww dude, its such a great song!

mysacrifice411
09-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Dangerous Dan, I know what you mean. I was a little worried about how people would take this. I tried to soften things up as much as I could in my first post

Kim V.
09-17-2003, 10:39 PM
If there's ever a song I DO skip (which is not often, really!) it's Wrong Way. I mean, the lyrics are awesome (What if I died, what did I give? I hope it was an answer so you might live; I hope I helped you live) but it's just the music the lyrics are set to I guess. On a silly note, my kids call it "The Yeah Yeah Song" because of the numerous times Scott says Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah............hehe

DangerousDan85
09-17-2003, 11:10 PM
Dangerous Dan, I know what you mean. &nbsp;I was a little worried about how people would take this. &nbsp;I tried to soften things up as much as I could in my first post

"Any Creed Songs You Just Don't Like" was the name of my thread, that was back in November, lol

Dani
09-18-2003, 03:43 AM
I wasn't to keen on Illusion at first, but it has grown on me. The same with Never Die. I also have to agree with the people who mentioned Signs, I think it's a song that if they had worked on it a bit more, it could of been excellent.

Delirium
09-18-2003, 03:59 AM
Signs is excellent, maybe a little rushed but it has an awesome feel to it.

Dani
09-18-2003, 04:04 AM
I do like Signs, some parts of it better than others. I just feel it could be better. I still like it but it's just not one of my favourites.

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-18-2003, 09:11 AM
I would have to say the song I like the least would have to be Sister. I used to not like Illusion very much either but it has grown on me a bit! :crest:

mysacrifice411
09-18-2003, 12:38 PM
A lot of you are saying Illusion has grown on you. Same with me. But one song that I absolutely hated that has grown into my top 10 overall (not just Creed songs) is Torn. When I first bought MOP (I already had HC), that was the first song I listened to, and after the first minute or so, I just skipped to My Own Prison. But I've given it a chance, and really listened to its message, and now I think it's one of Creed's most powerful songs, easily.

ZION1010
09-18-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Delirium
Signs is excellent, maybe a little rushed but it has an awesome feel to it. Yes It Does have an awsome feel to it love that song

RMadd
09-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Never Die, though it does get a little better around the bridge section ("Don't let go of that youthful soul..."). When listening through HC all the way thru, I usually skip to that part, then, when the bridge is done, skip on to WAWO. Never Die just doesn't do it for me.

facelessman
09-19-2003, 12:51 AM
But one song that I absolutely hated that has grown into my top 10 overall (not just Creed songs) is Torn. &nbsp;When I first bought MOP (I already had HC), that was the first song I listened to, and after the first minute or so, I just skipped to My Own Prison. &nbsp;But I've given it a chance, and really listened to its message, and now I think it's one of Creed's most powerful songs, easily.
yeah, Torn is one of my favorites.

s.floridagirl
09-19-2003, 08:17 PM
My least favorite is going to have to be Sister. It's funny cause all of my least favorites have now become my absolute favorites. So in time, Sister may become a fav too!!

Delirium
09-19-2003, 10:02 PM
One of the greatest aspects of Creed is that they don't have a bad song! there might be one you skip, but tons of others love that song, and you love songs they might not like the best.

This thread is a great tribute to their song-writing ability.

facelessman
09-19-2003, 10:39 PM
yeah

mysacrifice411
09-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Exactly right, Delirium!

luvscott4ever
09-21-2003, 11:45 AM
My least fav is Lullaby, most of the time I skip it, but will listen to it sometimes. Of all the ones people have said they don't care to much for, I love!! Lullaby is the ONLY song I would skip.

facelessman
09-21-2003, 01:02 PM
yeah

Dogstar
09-23-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
My least fav is Lullaby, most of the time I skip it, but will listen to it sometimes. &nbsp;Of all the ones people have said they don't care to much for, I love!! &nbsp;Lullaby is the ONLY song I would skip.

DITTO.

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 10:16 AM
I like lullaby but i will admit if i was on a creed jam it would be the one id skip But however i would like to see more songs like lullaby in the future not a whole album full of lullabys just here in there ya know....peace

DangerousDan85
09-23-2003, 11:36 AM
the Creed songs i usually skip are:

who's got my back now, sister, signs, lullaby, higher, in america, are you ready?, torn, with arms wide open, weathered, ode, hide, never die, illusion, what if, bullets, beautiful, my own prison, one last breath, unforgiven, dont stop dancing, faceless man, one, wash away those years, stand here with me, pity for a dime, inside us all, my sacrifice, what's this life for, freedom fighter, say i, and wrong way

mysacrifice411
09-23-2003, 11:37 AM
Ouch...

facelessman
09-23-2003, 09:16 PM
hmm thats everything on all 3 albums...what kinda Creed fan are you!

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Hes trying to be an idiot which i think is funny he should went all the way and named all of theme and caused alot whats...some serius stuff gets brought up here i think dangerous dan brings a good balance he reminds me of a 14 year old me

facelessman
09-23-2003, 11:30 PM
:eye:

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 11:32 PM
Whats with the face

facelessman
09-23-2003, 11:37 PM
um...nothing

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 11:39 PM
Trust me evertime theres an um theres a something so tell me what rubed you the wrong way

facelessman
09-23-2003, 11:43 PM
nothin dont worry about it

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 11:45 PM
ok then ill take your word for it

facelessman
09-23-2003, 11:48 PM
you should.

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 11:54 PM
allright but why

facelessman
09-23-2003, 11:56 PM
no reason

ZION1010
09-23-2003, 11:58 PM
okay

facelessman
09-24-2003, 12:00 AM
glad you understand

ZION1010
09-24-2003, 12:01 AM
Okay i do understand

facelessman
09-24-2003, 12:23 AM
good

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Hes &nbsp; trying &nbsp; to &nbsp; be &nbsp;an &nbsp;idiot &nbsp;which &nbsp;i &nbsp; think &nbsp;is &nbsp; funny &nbsp;he &nbsp; should &nbsp; went &nbsp; all &nbsp; the &nbsp;way &nbsp;and &nbsp;named &nbsp;all &nbsp; of &nbsp; theme &nbsp;and &nbsp; caused &nbsp; alot &nbsp; whats...some &nbsp;serius &nbsp; stuff &nbsp; gets &nbsp; brought &nbsp; up &nbsp; here &nbsp; i &nbsp; think &nbsp;dangerous &nbsp; dan &nbsp; brings &nbsp; a &nbsp; good &nbsp; balance

i did name all the songs from their 3 albums

i'm not trying to be an idiot, i'm just trying to be funny, but yeah i guess i'm being an idiot

Originally posted by ZION1010
he &nbsp; reminds &nbsp;me &nbsp; of &nbsp; a &nbsp; 14 &nbsp;year &nbsp;old &nbsp; me

hmmm, is that good or bad ;)

Dogstar
09-24-2003, 11:55 AM
I thought it was funny, Dan! :D

ZION1010
09-24-2003, 12:32 PM
its a bad thing i was a horrible kid but at some point i grew up your only young once and can get buy with being well an ediot so dan how dangerous are you or did you use it because it went well with dan......peace

facelessman
09-24-2003, 07:45 PM
um:confused:

ZION1010
09-24-2003, 11:20 PM
now what umm?

Dogstar
09-24-2003, 11:28 PM
Your previous post was a bit difficult to deciper, Zion...:D

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 11:42 PM
the name "Dangerous Dan" came from this sketch my friends and i did, i was "Dangerous Dan the Sasquach Man", it was spoofing The Crocodile Hunter, it just sorta stuck

facelessman
09-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Your previous post was a bit difficult to deciper, Zion...:D
yeah

ZION1010
09-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Your previous post was a bit difficult to deciper, Zion...:D oh well it happens from time to time sorry

mysacrifice411
09-25-2003, 12:40 PM
I was wondering how you guys have so many posts... looking at facelessman and Zion1010, I don't wonder anymore :)

ZION1010
09-25-2003, 02:32 PM
yea i will put my 2 cents anywere if i see the need

JulieCitySlicker
09-25-2003, 02:54 PM
I was wondering how you guys have so many posts... looking at facelessman and Zion1010, I don't wonder anymore :)

LOL!:D

facelessman
09-26-2003, 12:37 AM
hehe:D

Redeemed
09-26-2003, 05:23 AM
*back to the original thread topic* -

I'd have to say Sister is my least favourite.

facelessman
09-26-2003, 02:21 PM
yeah

creedlvr
09-26-2003, 03:45 PM
My least favorite would definitely be Sister.

My two favorites are MOP and Faceless man. I just love the lyrics and the concepts behind both of them.

I also really like OLB ... but I'm still struggling to figure out exactly what it's meaning is (whether it's about a person contemplating suicide and realizing at the end that there's still hope ... or about a person who is dying -- not by free will -- and is reflecting on his/her life and realizing that there is still heaven to look forward to.) Oh well ... that's probably a topic for another post!

facelessman
09-26-2003, 03:52 PM
yup

devils_here
09-26-2003, 05:23 PM
I actually never skip any of them but my least favorite is Wrong Way.

Two of my favs are Wash Away Those Years and Bound and Tied;)

Higher_Desire
09-26-2003, 07:22 PM
My least favorite is probably either Sister or Unforgiven. Most likely its Sister. It took quite a few listens to Bullets before I starting liking it. Lullaby is a good song, i guess, but it's not one I really go around singing. I don't even let it play sometimes; just stop the CD after DSD.

H-D

facelessman
09-26-2003, 11:20 PM
i love unforgiven

JSWard12
09-27-2003, 12:17 AM
Unforgiven is probably one of the Creed songs that I really don't like a whole lot. The thing is that most Creed songs are always going to be good. I know that for sure. It's just my opinion, like to see a couple of others share on this, see their views. My Own Prison is my favorite, with no doubt.

mysacrifice411
09-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Yeah, it's not like, for me, I will think, "I absolutely HATE this song" when Signs or Wrong Way come on. I enjoy these songs' music and their messages, (for some reason they don't click with me) and I'll certainly listen to them once in a while. In my opinion, Creed does not have a HORRIBLE song, even a BAD one. I've even grown to love Sister, after seeing bad decisions my own little sister has made lately, and what she's had to suffer for them...

Tremontichik006
09-27-2003, 06:47 PM
unforgiven and sister are my least favs.

facelessman
09-28-2003, 12:14 AM
awww man i love unforgiven...and its fun to play

JenRN
09-28-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by facelessman
awww man i love unforgiven...and its fun to play
Man I LOVE that song!!!!!!:jam:

Sheila63
09-28-2003, 01:24 PM
I LOVE that song too. That's another one of my favorites from MOP. The live version of the song from the House of Blues show totally ROCKS!!!

JulieCitySlicker
09-28-2003, 06:53 PM
I like Unforgiven to:dancing:

facelessman
09-28-2003, 09:04 PM
me too. it rocks my socks

PaulMcCoygirl
10-05-2003, 11:28 PM
I don't think there is a Creed song that I like the least, I love all of 'em!

facelessman
10-05-2003, 11:48 PM
yeah

darren726
10-11-2003, 01:29 AM
i've been a fan of them since the beginning and I love every song.

I quote Mark here:

If a song doesnt give you goosebumps or make you break something, then it's not good enough for Creed.

facelessman
10-11-2003, 01:49 AM
thats right!!!:banana:

Siana
10-11-2003, 07:39 AM
maybe ""wrong way"

facelessman
10-12-2003, 01:07 AM
how come wrong way gets no love

Siana
10-12-2003, 05:59 AM
i just say it's not 1 of of my faves,i have nothing aginst it :)

facelessman
10-12-2003, 11:28 AM
oh...ok

Torn Signs
10-12-2003, 12:00 PM
I don't care for Lullaby, the lyrics just seem to slip compared to some. It is still very well done though, so I don't hate it. My favorites are What's this Life For, Signs, Pity For a Dime, and My Own Prison.

Torn Signs
10-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Unforgiven also rocks, with Faceless Man too. I guess there are too many of them! ;)

Siana
10-12-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by facelessman
oh...ok

:)

DSDTonya
10-13-2003, 12:39 PM
WOW! I sawa couple of my favorite songs on this list 'Ode' and 'Unforgiven'. This was pretty cool to look at everyones least fave. Mine is definitely 'Illusion'-. I dont know why-it just does nothing for me.
*runs & hides*:driving:

facelessman
10-14-2003, 12:32 AM
yeah its crazy

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-15-2003, 09:24 AM
I'm not all that crazy about illusion either Tonya and I'm not all that crazy about Freedom Fighter either:yikes: :flee:

Sheila63
10-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Illusion wasn't a favorite of mine at first but ove the last few months, it's become a favorite.

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Maybe it'll grow on me too someday. It definitely reminds me (and dont hate me lol) one of those songs that would play in the background of a 70's drugs & sex type movie.
Picture walking into a dimly lit,smokey infested room with a bunch of people who are burnt-out and then picture the intro into Illusion!! Teee heee hee-thats just always the picture I get when that song comes on.
(sorry) lol

Sheila63
10-15-2003, 08:00 PM
LOL, Tonya, that's okay and I'm not going to hate you for stating your opinion. Everybody has their likes and dislikes.:)

facelessman
10-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by DSDTonya
play in the background of a 70's drugs & sex type movie. &nbsp;
&nbsp;

lol:lol:

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 09:52 PM
You see it now too Faceless-dont ya!!!!:poke: :rofl:

facelessman
10-17-2003, 03:39 PM
you better believe it;)